Chapter 30: The Beast
817 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not far away from the city, a person lay between rubble from the surrounding cliffs.

It was Mirajane, she was covered in cuts and bruises and was bleeding from a wound on her head but was otherwise fine.

She and her siblings followed the suggestion of Aversia and Zeldaris and attacked the Beast at sunset, when it was about to wake up, and were able to surprise it.

Even though the attack was able to injure the Beast quite heavily, but it was not enough to kill it and the Beast was enraged when it realized what happened.

Mirajane and the others had predicted that and fled out of the cave.

It took the Beast a few moments to notice and understand what the three people, that attacked him and caused him all this pain, were doing and became even more enraged and followed them.

The second they arrived at the cave entrance they separated.

Mirajane turned right, Elfman turned left and Lisanna turned into a bird and flew into the sky.

Not long after, the raging Beast run out of the cave.

In it´s enraged state, it didn´t notice that Mirajane and Elfman were standing to the left and to the right of the entrance and had prepared their next attack.

Both of them attacked the Beast at the same time and it was not fast enough to block them.

To top it off a giant bunny like creature fell from the sky and landed on top of the beast.

It was Lisanna.

But even that was not enough to kill it, but the three of them had still some plans.

What followed was long and hard battle.

The three siblings led the Beast through almost the entire forest and led it to places, where they had prepared traps and or had the advantage.

But even with all that they were still not able to finish their opponent and were getting tired and had no traps left.

All that they could do now was fighting it head on and it was at that moment that the Beast showed its power.

To make matters worse, they were not to far away from the town and if the fight escalated than the town could be in real danger.

Which is why that they decided that Lisanna would warn the town and evacuate the people.

The pressure on the two became even heavier and were soon overwhelmed.

Mirajane was blown away by a strike that she was not able to react to in time.

Elfman looked at his sister for a moment, before running towards the Beast and grabbing hold of one of his hands.

Light started to envelope Elfman´s and the Beast´s bodies.

As Mirajane was staring to std up again, she saw the Beast and her little brother being covered by light and new instantly what he was trying to do, a Full-Body Take Over.

Take over was a magic that lets someone take over the body of someone or something else, users of that magic were able to transform either parts or their entire bodies.

All three of the siblings were users of different kinds of take over magic.

Lisanna used Animal Soul, which let her transform into animals that she took over but could at this point only transform her entire body.

Mirajane take over magic was called Satan Soul, it allowed her to take on the body of a demon and use it´s ability, that and her personality were the reason for her nickname “The Demon”.

Elfman on the other hand used Beast Soul, this take over magic allowed him to transform into beasts, mostly humanoid beings, but also inorganic beings. (AN: He had one that was made out of stone and one made out of steel.)

But, unlike his sisters he was only able to transform his right arm and not his full body.

And right now, he was trying to take over of the Beast in a Full-Body Take Over, the problem is that if the mind of the being, that was being taken over, was to strong, then it could overwhelm the caster and take his body over.

Mirajane ran towards her brother, while shouting her brother’s name.

But she was to late, the light became bigger and brighter, to a point that Mirajane had to close her eyes.

When she opened her eyes again, there was only the body of the Beast standing and Elfman was nowhere to see.

She walked cautiously toward it, to see who was in control.

She called out to her brother, but it didn´t respond.

She tried again and this time it moved his head towards it and looked into her eyes.

What she saw was raw rage and destruction, Elfman had lost the battle and the Beast had taken over his body.

Mirajane tried to get out of its range but was caught by it.

It brought Mirajane before its face and roared at her and threw her with full force.

Which brings us back to the current situation.

Mirajane landed against a cliff and fell down between the rubble.

As she stood back up, she breathed heavily and had no strength in her body left, she could barely stand for more than a minute, before she fell down again.

She also noticed that she was on a path that led toward the city and that the city was less than a kilometer away.

She hopped that Lisanna was able to warn the town in time and lost herself in thoughts.

Mirajane regretted that they didn´t take Natsu with them or let Aversia and Zeldaris help.

But her thoughts were interrupted by the loud roar of the raging Beast.

When Mirajane turned around she could already see him in the far distance.

“Big Sis Mira!”

Mirajane looked up and saw Lisanna in her bird form toward Mirajane.

She turned back into her normal form and ran towards her sister and helped her to lie against the wall.

Lisanna looked towards the approaching Beast and said, “I evacuated everyone in the town! What happened, though?!”

“Run Lisanna! I was careless. Elfman tried to Take Over the Beast to protect me! But it was to strong and took him over.”

The Beast came closer and closer, it was at this time that Mirajane remembered something.

“Lisanna, did you see Aversia or Zeldaris, while you were evacuating the people?”, asked Mirajane with a slipper of hope.

Lisanna tried to remember if she saw them, but in the end she said,” No I didn´t see them and I have no idea where they might be.”

The last slipper of hope lost, she despaired.

Sensing that something was wrong, Lisanna asked,” Why? Is something going to happen to Big Brother Elf?”

“If we are not able to come back to his senses than the Beast takes permanent control!”

The Beast arrived before them and looked down at them.

Lisanna stood up and walked peacefully and with a smile and her arms behind her back towards it.

“What´s the matter, Big Brother Elf? It´s me, Lisanna. Your little sister. Have you forgotten Big Sister Mira too? You´d never really forget about us, would you? After all, Mira and I love you so much!”

Lisanna tried to reach her brother deep inside but was not able to.

The Beast spread his palm and readied it to smash Lisanna away like a fly.

Lisanna spread her arms and with a smile said,” Now let´s go home… …Big Brother Elf!”

The Beast brought his palm down, Mirajane could only watch as the giant palm was about send her sister flying.

It was at that moment that two giant grey fireballs flew past Mirajane and hit the Beast right before it´s palm reached Lisanna. (AN: Not today bitch! I just couldn´t help myself.)

The two fireballs hit the Beast right in the chest and exploded, the shockwave sent both the beast and Lisanna flying.

A figure flew by and caught Lisanna.

When Lisanna opened her eyes, she found herself in a princess carry and the person that was carrying her was Aversia.

Aversia had a playful look on her face.

Lisanna looked where her sister was lying and saw Zeldaris standing before her, he shielded Mirajane.

Aversia brought Lisanna to Mirajane and lied her next to her down.

“Where is your brother?”, asked Zeldaris to the sisters.

Mirajane pointed toward the beast and gave the two a short summery.

“So, in short, we need to bring him back to his senses. This just became a lot more difficult than I thought, I like it.”, said Zeldaris to the shock of both Mirajane and Lisanna.

“Reminds me of the battles where our mothers had us fight against monsters and gave us a lot of conditions.”, said Aversia while grinning from ear to ear.

“Compared to that, this is Childs play, I mean we were not able to use our magic properly and we were quite weak back then.”

Both of them walked toward the Beast, grey flames started to engulf their fists and a look of a predator that had found it´s prey in their eyes.

“It´s been a while since we were able to let go a little. Let´s do this.”, said Zeldaris and both of them started to run toward it.

Hello there, thank you very much for reading and i hope you enjyoed it.

First of all i want to repeat that my mid tearm exams are comming up, atleast the written part, the praticel part was postponded, and i need to study for it, which means that at the 21.02.2021 i wont be able to post. As for next weak, not sure.

But lets go back toward something that i wanted to mention, the location of where the mission took place was never mentioned, but i decided to chose Clover Town for multiple reasons. First the surrounding area in the manga and the anime for this, was rather fitting for it and all of the imiges that we have of clover town are similar to the imiges of the town that is shown in the flashbacks.

Also no stupid Anima saving bulshit, not in my story, i mean seriously, Lisanna had probably all of her bones shaterd. Being saved by a covenient Anima is just bs. I will change things that are bs, like the lacrima that Elfman planted in the basement of the guild, which was supposely 500 times stronger than the jupiter canon, for example. It´s bs, because if it was really 500 times stronger than it would have blown all of Magnolia and the surrounding area up and not just the guild.

Anyway, i will see you all in the next chapter, bye.

33