Chapter 31: Fairy Tail
954 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Surprise. 

As both of them ran towards the Beast, strengthened the flow of magic power through their body´s and further enhanced their physical abilities.

Which allowed them to get right under the Beasts nose, before it could react.

[[Chaos Dragon´s Iron Fist]]

Shouted both of them as they punched the Beast with their flame enveloped fist´s right in his stomach and sent it flying.

As the Beast was flying, both of them were right behind him and when he finally landed both of them used their breath.

[[Chaos Dragon´s Roar]]

Both of them spewed a giant torrent of grey flames, that covered the entire road.

After the flames disappeared, all that was left were molten rocks and a burned Beast.

Aversia and Zeldaris walked toward it, to check its condition and if it was still alive.

Lisanna and Mirajane were stunned, never did they imagine that the two of them were that strong and at the fact how easily they dealt with the Beast, an opponent that they had fought for more than two hours.

To be fair, the Beast was heavily injured and quite exhausted, but it was still quite a feat.

Lisanna wanted to sprint to her brother, but a hand grabbed her at her shoulder, and she was not even able to stand up.

It was Vulcan, when Aversia and Zeldaris ran to the origin of the roar, he ran back home to grab his weapon.

A two headed war hammer, it was an upgraded version of his original weapon, his original weapon was one of the weapons that they sold in Magnolia, this new weapon was able to use earth magic and Vulcan´s pride.

“I can understand your feelings, but it is better to not get close to the two when they are like this.”

Lisanna looked confused at Vulcan, not understanding what he meant.

“The moment the two get really into a battle, that is the point when their mother´s side is coming out. Both Emrissen and Challot had hoped that they wouldn´t inherit their battle lust and their ferociousness, but they still inherited it. Right now, both of them are in a state where they won´t care about their surroundings and will cause a lot of collateral damage.”

“You know that we can here you old man, right? And you don´t have to worry about collateral damage, he is unconscious. We are about to get rid of that spell. You guys should stay back, we don´t know if there are going to be problems or not, but we should still be careful.”, yelled Zeldaris, in an annoyed tone.

Aversia and Zeldaris put their hands on the Beast´s chest.

 “What are they doing?”, asked Mirajane.

“Absorbing the spell and feasting on it. You could compare it with Natsu´s ability to eat fire and like Natsu, they can do that too, but they are not limited to fire, but are able to absorb magic in general.”, said Vulcan with a lot of pride.

Mirajane was even more confused by the part of all magic, but her attention was taken by the light that suddenly came out of the Beast´s body.

All three of them had to cover their eyes, but it was over just as quick as it appeared and when the three looked back at the location where the Beast was, there lay a battered and heavily injured Elfman.

Zeldaris checked his vitals and with a relived sigh gave Mirajane and Lisanna a thump up.

He then picked him up and threw him over his shoulder and began to walk toward the city.

Aversia on the other hand picked a surprised Mirajane up and carried her in a princess carry.

Which Mirajane was very embarrassed about, while Vulcan and Lisanna had quite a good time laughing about Mirajane´s situation.

Back in their home, Elfman laid in Zeldaris bed and Vulcan had healed his wounds as best as he could.

It would still take a few days before he would wake up.

Mirajane on the other hand was only lightly injured and would be fully healed in a few days and needed to rest.

Aversia and Lisanna were sitting on a couch and talking while Zeldaris and Vulcan where preparing something to eat.

Lisanna had no wounds whatsoever.

Vulcan looked up from his work and said,” You know I had thought about it for a long time now.”

Zeldaris didn´t stop his work or looked up and just let Vulcan continue, but he had a guess what he was talking about.

“That both of you should not be held back in such a small town. Both of you should see the wonders of the world, like I did when I was younger and tried to improve my craft, only to end up in a small village in the mountains where I met Emrissen and had my hair burned to ashes and becoming permanently bald. She claimed for years that it was an accident, but I know that she did it on purpose.”

Zeldaris stopped everything that he was doing and looked at Vulcan, he had never heard how Emrissen and Vulcan met or that she burned his hair of.

Aversia on the other hand, who heard everything had a hard time holding back her laughter.

Vulcan continued to complain about his lost hair until he noticed Zeldaris stare, which lead him to calm down and continue his original speech.

“Which is why I believe that- “

“STOP, STOP, STOP, just stop, the atmosphere was already ruined and you trying to build it up again makes it even worse. So just get to the point, before Aversia dies from laughter.”, said Zeldaris, while looking at Aversai, who was lying on the ground laughing her soul out of her, while Lisanna looked confused at her.

Vulcans face turned right red, both from his daughter behavior and Zeldaris retort.

“My point is that both of you should go with Mirajane, Lisanna and Elfman to Magnolia and join Fairy Tail. It´s been more than 5 years since we separated from Anna and we didn´t hear anything from her, which means something must have gone wrong and now we know where Natsu is. He will need you, compared to the other dragon slayer´s he and the other four are like newborn children and they will need both of your help to reach their full potential. Yes, we only know where Natsu is, but I believe that you two will find the other´s with Natsu´s and Fairy Tail´s help.”

“I agree with you, our best chances to find Gajeel and the others is by joining Fairy Tail, but Aversia and I need you. You are the only person that can interact with our seals.”

“Who said that I wouldn´t join Fairy Tail.”, said Vulcan with a sly smile on his face.

Zeldaris had to hold back the urge to hid Vulcan on the head.

“Anyway, the owner of the forge told me that he would soon retire. His son will inherit it and is planning to expand the forge and it´s products. But there is a problem, most of the new workers are novices and need further training. I was asked to help in their training, and I agreed. It will take me about half a year to train them to a point where they have learned the basics and at that point he will take over their training and I will be able to join you in Fairy Tail.”

“It will be boring without you.”

“I should be the one to say that, without you two it will be quite quiet here and I won´t have someone cooking for me anymore.”, said Vulcan and glanced at Zeldaris.

Zeldaris sighed and continued his work in silence.

They continued their work in silence and were even silent while eating, except Lisanna who wholly enjoyed the meal.

Over the next few days Aversia and Zeldaris prepared their belongings, Lisanna and Mirajane where surprised at the beginning when the two half dragons told them that they wised to join Fairy Tail, but were none the less happy and told the two that the guild master would welcome them with open arms.

The only thing that was left was Elfman´s recovery, but that was proceeding better than their wildest imaginations.

It took only two days for him to wake up and his body was in a much better state than Vulcan had thought it would be.

When Lisanna and Mirajane heard that, they latterly threw themselves on top of him and hugged him so strong that he was not able to breath.

Vulcan, Aversia and Zeldaris decided to let them have this moment and waited in the living room.

The next day, Elfman was almost healed to a point where he could take the journey to Magnolia without a problem, so they decided that they would set off tomorrow.

They also asked Elfman what he remembered about that night.

He told them that he remembered almost everything perfectly, the Beast took his senses over but still made him aware of everything that happened, including the attack on Lisanna.

Recalling all of that, tears filled his eyes and he began to reputedly apologize to his sisters.

His sisters tried to calm him down and told him that it was not his fault, but to no avail.

Elfman continued like this until Zeldaris flicked him with his finger, which was still strong enough to flip him and the couch upside down.

“Are you done? Good, then listen. It is not wrong to feel responsible toward what happened, but you should also not let this guilt and sorrow control you. Yes, you almost killed your sister, but look, she is still here and alive. If you want to make sure that something like that never happens again, by becoming stronger and conquer this spell.”, said Zeldaris while looking at Elfman with a sharp look.

Zeldaris sighed and his look became much softer and warmer and continued.

“It is ok to shed tears and cry, but you need to be strong not only for yourself but also your two sisters. Ok?”, he said and reached his hand out to him.

Elman hesitated for only a split second, before taking Zeldaris hand.

 

On the next day all six stood before the house, Zeldaris and Aversia gave Vulcan their final goodbyes and hugged him deeply.

When they led to go they set off and didn´t look back, not because of excitement for their new life, but because if they looked back, they may not be able to continue and not to show the old man their tears.

The ride with the train took more than three hours and both of them didn´t say a single word the whole time and just stared out of the windows.

The Straus siblings tried to talk with them but didn´t know what to say and remained quite as well.

But when they finally arrived in Magnolia were their moods much better and much livelier.

Magnolia was much bigger than Clover Town.

It was located right next to a giant lake and rivers flew through the city, which it used to transport wares and other things.

The most note worthy thing of the city was the giant cathedral that was located in the center of the city, it was by far the biggest building in the city.

Aversia and Zeldaris looked at everything with curiosity.

The guild was located in the north of the city, right before the lake.

The guild resembled a pagoda and was three stories’ high, with every following story smaller than the beneath.

On the third floor had a large banner with the Fairy Tails symbol on it.

The two half dragons stood before the entrance, feeling quite a bit nervous and excited at the same time.

Mirajane, Lisanna and Elfman opened the door and said, “We are home.”.

The inside of the building was like a huge lunch hall with tables and banks filling most of the room.

On the left side was a little bar and right next to it a giant request board, where multiple requests hung on it.

Most of the people were sitting at the tables and were either eating, drinking or talking, there were not a lot of people and only about 40% of all tables were taken.

Most people looked up when they heard the siblings voice, at the beginning a bit curious who came back, but they became shocked, when they saw in what state Elfman was.

Although Elfman recovered quite a bit, he was still in rough shape and bandaged all over his body.

The people stood up and ran towards the siblings while asking tons of questions and as more people noticed the commotion, people came over.

Aversia and Zeldaris took a few steps aside and looked at the situation with a smile, they saw how all of them were concerned and for both of them, was already enough proof that they chose the right guild.

The other guild members looked like they would never stop their questions, Mirajane was already quite annoyed and was about to beat every single one of them up, when the sound of a staff hitting the ground was heard.

Everyone was stopping what they were doing and made room for an old man.

He was quite short and wore a white shirt with a black Fairy Tail stamp in the middle under an orange hoodie.

He also wore matching orange shorts and an orange and blue stripped jester had.

In his right hand he held a wooden staff.

Every single person, the Straus siblings included, called him either gramps or master.

Normally would both Aversia and Zeldaris find something like that funny, but the magic power that he radiated was anything but funny.

Both of them would stand no match against him, even if they released all of their power.

As the short master stood before the Straus siblings, he smiled and said,” It is good to see that all three of you were able to come back. I can see that you have gone through quite a lot and I hope that you can tell me what happened. But, it seems that you have brought a few guests with you.”

He looked at Zeldaris and Aversia.

Both of them introduced themselves and Aversia said,” Master Makarov, the story of what happened is quite long and I think it is best if we sit down before we begin.”

“Hahaha. You are right, let us sit down and drink a bit while you five explain what happens.”, he said with a wide smile on his face.

They sat down at one of the free tables, while the short guild master sat on top of the table and a waitress brought a few drinks.

As for the other people, they sat down again and became silent, trying to hear the story as well.

The five of them started to tell the master what happened, how the siblings arrived at the city and met the two half dragons, how they prepared for the battle, the initial battle, how Elfman tried to use a Full-Body Take Over and was taken over instead and how Aversia and Zeldaris rescued Lisanna and defeated the Beast.

No one else spoke a single thing the entire time and master Makarov was listening while looking down.

As they finished speaking, he looked up and with a glad and happy expression on his face he looked at Aversia and Zeldaris and said,” Thank you for bringing these children back home.”

Both of them smiled and Aversia said, „It is no problem, we are just glad that we were able to help, and we also came with request, because both of us would like to join Fairy Tail.”

“Hahaha. No problem, Fairy Tail welcomes you with open arms and I hope that this place can become a home for you two.”, Makarov said while laughing and drinking his bear.

The other members, who were listening until this point erupted in cheers and welcomed both of them.

And as the crowd became lively again, the doors of the guild hall opened and a pink haired youth with a white scarf entered in.

Beside him was a blue cat, that looked rather cartoonish and was flying in the air with white wings.

“Hey, I heard that Lisanna and the others came back.”, said the pink haired boy.

“Aye, we also heard that they brought some guests with them.”, said the blue cat.

Most of the people greeted the two, while Aversia and Zeldaris stared at the pink haired youth and said a single word, “”Natsu””.

Hello there, thank you verry much for reading and i hope you enjyoed it.

I know i said that there would be no chapter, but today is my birth day and this chapter was to a part written last weak, so yeah, it´s a combination of last weaks chapter and my present for you, which means a longer chapter.

I got 25 and god dam i feel old.

Anyway, a few things i wanted to say. Firstly, how strong both Aversia and Zeldaris currently are. Both of them are about Laxus level, with every thing released of course, but they have quite a lot of experience so, they can actually take Laxus in a 1v1 battle and besides magic is not the beast weapon against the two. But both of them would still be crushed if they battled against Makarov, Gildarts or Jose.

Both of them will also have a more passive role in the story, they are still going to kick some massive butts, but i am going to hold them a bit back, otherwise would they destroy most of the enemys alone.

Anyway, i will see you all in the next chapter, bye and also wish me luck for my exam.

30