Chapter 33: Zeldaris vs Natsu
886 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Zeldaris, Aversia and Lisanna were on their way to the guild.

Aversia and Zeldaris met Lisanna on the way and decided to go together.

As for the reason, why she was alone?

Elfman was still asleep, he would properly not wake up before noon, since he overdid it a bit yesterday.

Mirajane needed some time alone to think things through, which worried Lisanna quite a bit.

She asked the two if they could Mirajane, but both of them said that Mirajane needed to do this alone.

Confused, Lisanna asked why they were so curtain about it.

“Mirajane is also feeling guilty about what happened and blames her herself that she was not able to safe Elfman and you. Which is why she has to think things through alone, because right now she has a decision to make and the answer can change her way in life.”, said Zeldaris.

“Elfman was a different situation. He was being consumed by his guilt and was no longer able to safe himself. Both of them need to overcome this and heal their wounds. They may be deeper than we think, and it will take a long time to overcome them, but it must be them that must decide to overcome them and when they do. We will help them and that includes you to Lisanna.”, said Aversia, while pointing at Lisanna.

A bright smile appeared on Lisanna´s face and she nodded.

 

When they arrived at the guild, Natsu and Happy were already waiting for them.

“Zeldaris, fight me!”, shouted Natsu.

“This is the first thing you say. No, good morning? Where did we go wrong with you?”, said Zeldaris while face palming.

In the end he agreed, and they walked to the area behind the guild, the guild had no backyard, since it was stood on a cliff that stood above the lake.

The other members of the guild were quite excited about the match and followed them.

Someone started a betting booth and most people betted on Natsu´s victory.

Lisanna was betting on Zeldaris victory, which Natsu didn´t take all too well.

Food and drinks were distributed by the staff and even Makarov was watching.

He was sitting on a box and was happily drinking his beer.

Zeldaris didn´t know how to react to all of this, but it also reminded him of the times he and Aversia fought in the arena, since Challot and Emrissen had almost always something to drink or to eat with them, while watching the fights.

He sighed and said,” Since it´s been a while since our last fight, how about we fight without our normal rules.”

Natsu smiled and popped his knuckles.

“Which means that the following rules do no longer matter. It is no longer your victory if you hit me ones.”

Most of the people had their mouths open in shock, how the hell was that one of their rules for fighting, but the next rule shocked them even more.

“And last and most importantly, I am allowed to use my magic.”, said Zeldaris with a smile and engulfed his right fist with his grey flames.

“But I will allow you to fight me with someone else, otherwise this won´t be fair and the others would say I am bulling you.”

Natsu looked at Happy and said,” Let´s go partner.” (AN: It sounds better in Japanese, in my opinion)

And with an ‘Aye sir’ flew Happy on Natsu´s back and the two started to fly into the sky, from Zeldaris´s perspective it looked like Natsu had grown a pair of white wings.

Zeldaris was quite surprised that the two of them came up with such an idea, but it also showed how much trust Natsu had into Happy and vice versa.

He took a stance and said,” Come!”

Natsu engulfed his fists in flames and flew towards Zeldaris.

Zeldaris dodged at the last moment and wanted to use this moment to attack Natsu, but Happy accelerated and were already out of his range.

Natsu and Happy continued to attack Zeldaris from different angles, but Zeldaris was able to dodge every single one of them.

The two of them flew in a way that made it difficult for Zeldaris to follow them with his eyes.

He instead used his other senses to keep tract of them and he could have blown the two out of the sky a long time ago, but he wanted to see how much stronger Natsu became.

Natsu and Happy flew right above Zeldaris, when Happy let go of Natsu and he plummeted right towards Zeldaris.

[Fire Dragon´s Iron Fist]

The fire that engulfed Natsu´s fists became much stronger.

But Zeldaris dodged even that attack and Natsu smashed the ground with his attack.

But Natsu was not done, he kept his handstand position and engulfed his legs in fire.

[Fire Dragon´s Claw]

Natsu span around and kicked Zeldaris with his flaming legs and the flames on his legs became bigger and bigger.

Zeldaris let himself get hit.

Still not finished, Natsu stopped his handstand and engulfed his fists again and rushed toward Zeldaris.

[Fire Dragon´s Crushing Fang]

Natsu swiped at Zeldaris with his fist in a claw like fashion and then inhaled.

[Fire Dragon´s Roar]

A large stream of fire came out of Natsu´s mouth that was able to engulf Zeldaris and reached the edge of the cliff.

An arm came out of the fire and grabbed Natsu´s head and the flow of the flames changed; they flew towards the same direction and began to disappear.

Slowly, came Zeldaris out of the flames and he was eating and absorbing them.

Again, were the onlookers in chock, they never imagined that Zeldaris would be able to eat flames, like Natsu.

“You have become stronger Natsu. And as a gift, I will be a bit serious.”

Natsu had an idea what Zeldaris had planned, his face became pale and he tried to escape from his grip, but to no avail.

[Chaos Dragon´s Roar]

Zeldaris blasted Natsu with a roar at point blank range and let go of him.

His roar was much bigger and stronger than Natsu´s roar and blasted Natsu off the cliff and right above the lake.

Zeldaris looked at Happy and said,” Although, a fall from this height shouldn´t hurt him to much, you should still help him.”

Happy flew towards Natsu and was barely able to reach him in time.

Zeldaris watched as the two were flying above the lake and engulfed his fists in fire again.

“Sorry about this, but you two are going to be my guinea pigs for my new spell.”, and as he said that he punched out with his fist.

[Hunting Dragon]

Zeldaris shot a flame out that took on a serpentine form, it had two arms and a dragon head.

The features were still quite blurry, and it looked quite odd, like a giant fire snake with a mouth and arms.

The fire dragon flew towards Natsu and Happy and they tried to dodge it, but it would follow them and no matter what they did it would follow them and was getting closer and closer.

“This spell is locked unto your magical power and will hunt you, until it gets you.”, shouted Zeldaris toward the two.

Natsu shouted something back, but no one could understand what it was.

They then changed their curs and flew towards Zeldaris, with the fire dragon right behind them.

Their plan was simple, they would fly close to Zeldaris and let the fire dragon slam right into him.

But Zeldaris used this opportunity and grabbed Natsu´s leg when they were close to him.

He then grabbed the fire dragon with his other hand and crushed the spell.

Zeldaris looked then at the two that he was holding in his hand, the two were trying to fly away, but they didn´t move an inch.

He then started to spin his arm around and threw the two into the wall of the guild, where the two were stuck in, while their eyes were spinning around.

Cheers rose from the other members, although most of them had lost their bet, but they still enjoyed the fight.

Aversia walked towards Zeldaris and gave him a high-five.

“What is going on here?”

Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked at the direction, from where the voice came from.

Aversia and Zeldaris also looked at the same direction and were dumbfounded.

Hello there, thank you very much for reading and i hope you enjoyed it.

Know who could that misterious person be, most of you properly have guessed it already.

Also the spell Hunting Dragon was inspired by an old yugioh card called Darkfire Dragon, which was a very old fusion monster that also became the fire head of Five-Headed Dragon.

The decision to use his combi with Happy was quite clever from Natsu for multiple reasons and i really loved that move in the show and the manga.

Anyway i will see you all in the next chapter, bye.

30