Chapter.01 A Butcher of Billions, Brought back, Though He Has No Knack For Putting things Back, He tries none the less…
648 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Veras now Necro once beautiful, but now no more...It's light shalt burn ever dimmer, never brighter and heal it's wound nevermore...It once blazed and burned but now, in darkness nothing more than spark from a dead gods broken tinder.

.........*ZRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGURLETCH* the rawrs of beasts and behemoths who now rule this world echoed and ebbed through the world and it's denizens histories, to crawl and creep with glee, to build their hives, halls and cities, forever waging a blood war, decking their halls in the blood of the peoples ilk and as they did, so [THEY] watched......................

Seven gods, Seven souls, Seven bells that shalt never toll they watch above a darkened world of blood and misery, they watch the people who were unwillingly torn from history, they thought them dead, sad to say that none were left to grovel before them and pray, yet... they saw but one, one that yet still breathed and bled and so they sent a minion to cut of it's head...to give it mercy...so it bled no more...so it may be at rest and finally disappear along with them into darkness and be remembered nevermore...but by some miracle of time and space...the bells tolled and pulsed with the seven souls, the seven gods stood their shaken and wondered "has [HE] awakened?" and so the bells rang through time, the souls through space and finally the seven gods brought down their mace......

all was quiet not a sound to escape...It's providence that the gods made true, through time and space with the gods mace all given to a single soul.....It crossed through to what should be, what would be and what will be and denied them all and as he descended once more to a world with no light, from fire and fury his new form burned bright and with these weapons that he alone shalt wield, those whom he sees all to willing to yield and those whom he knows betrayers which were born and with fire and fury descends upon them with scorn and so..... [The Brightest One] was born back through concepts of time, space, life and death defying them all along his way as he went back his form burnt black The Eighth God Was Born. 

7