Chapter.13 Dragon Boi
147 7 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 Hours 23Minutes 42Seconds into search

'It's just occurred to me I'm patrolling this gigantic cave and its many tunnels in search of a black dragon mother to ask for advice...when I'm meant to be exterminating them, aaaah the quandaries of life I suppose maybe I should just kill her and her litter and see if I can use any of their body parts for weapons and armour like in some of those stories back, hell, maybe their blood is special or something? maybe I could give it to Yllian and he'll become even strongaaaaa...WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING KATHANID FUCKING CHRIST THIS IS LIKE FEEDING YOUR NEIGHBOUR TO YOUR BABY!, no, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO, He is not a Beast, HE.IS.MY.SON, hooo, the fuck is coming over me...oh yeah...training...WELP on that self deprecative and depressing note, let's change the subject to placing [Dominion Magic] 'round the cave before I have an episode...'

I started to do so to take my mind off of...

the past...

and mused to myself that the mother probably just feeds her kids scraps of demon flesh, albeit those scraps would be a few tons worth of meat, but nonetheless...

scraps...

'Sigh, the troubles of parenting a fucking dragon...'

It was at that moment that I had a Brilliant idea about how to find the dragons, seeing as these dragons live in a giant network of tunnels with extremely high ceilings surely there would be a giant echo right?

If I followed this 'logic' then I could slay some dragons whilst I search for the female I, of course, factored in the maternal instincts of the mother wanting protect her clutch in this equation, I then proceeded to test this theory by roaring down into the tunnel vocalising myself by hardening bit of mana around my throat and mouth and pushing a bit of mana out of the tube...

the result was quite...

Explosive, shall we say, and created a rather large vibration in the cave not to dissimilar to that of a 3.5 earthquake on the Lectun Chart (Verantis Richter scale but a chart rather than a scale, don't fucking question it), I think this actually scared the dragons away because such a seismic event would've caused a cave in, which i'd think that they'd be aware of considering they are rather intelligent beings, and the fact I heard distant roaring becoming slightly more and more distant

'I wonder...what would happen if I infused my [Dominion Magic] with this?'

I started to do the thing but only kept it as a whisper, turns out I could control the Mana that comes out directly so, of course, I tried to breath fire...what I didn't calculate into this was that because of my skill [Flame Lord] and it's ability to infuse fire into my body, it made the flames into HELLFLAMES, you'd think it wouldn't be such a big deal seeing as we're basically in super hell right? the place is already on fire what could pooooosibly make this place any more hellish right? he...hehe...hehehehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOPE! 

'*Nuclear explosion noises*'

What was now before me was a massive straight crater with blue flames flickering around that seemed to go on into the...'horizon' also the mountain was gone at least one side of it, this was followed by a mound of notifications

[LEVEL UP!]

[LEVEL UP!]

[LEVEL UP!]

[LEVEL UP!]

[LEVEL UP!]

[LEVEL UP!]

[LEVEL UP!]

[LEVEL UP!]

[LEVEL UP!]

[LEVEL UP!]

[LEVEL UP!]

[LEVEL UP!]

[SKILL GAINED!]

'Welp...that happened, WAIT WHAT'S MY MP AT?!?!?!'

<<————————————————————————————————————————————————————————>>

Name: Kris Stella           Level:01634

Race: Void Skeleton                Rank: D

Job: King of Death

SKILLS: Summon Weapon(Maximum Summon Limit:1): [MACE(blunt weapon x2 damage to Carapaced and Armoured/Heavy Weaponry 2x damage to Heavy enemies, bonuses stack)], [LONG SWORD(cutting x 2 to Fleshy, Squishy and Soft/light weapon 2 x damage to light targets, bonuses stack)] (stat bonuses:x10 to damage whilst in use), Weapon Mastery: 50% to nullify damage if your weapon is used to block the attack, Fury: 10x all stats when angered suffer immense pain whilst in use(does not deal damage to you), Flame Lord: can infuse hellfire into: objects, your body and all armours/weapons, mana cost is variable, Suffering: Deal damage to your enemies in a 10 metre radius, damage equal to how much health you choose to siphon off per minute e.g 10hp per second is 10 damage per second in the radius (is effected by physical resistances) pain dealt equivalent to the fraction of damage done to you per second e.g 1/10’th is like smashing your toe and face against a spiky metallic wall every second, Augmentation Magic: Can Augment bodily functionality, properties and traits dependant on how much mana is used and how effectively it’s used this can also be used to enchant items if you are well versed in the area, Make Pact: Can call upon a higher being to make a contract or accept them as their Deity, (NEW!)Breath of Destruction: By Exhaling Mana you can cause a massive directional blast of Hellflames to burst Mana Cost: 1000-100000, Width: 5-500km, Length: 800-80000km, Yield: 600-60000 Gigatons.

PASSIVES: Tough: 3x multiplier to strength, dexterity, constitution and vitality, Smithing: knowledge of forging weapons and armour, Sentience: Retains human level of intelligence (until wisdom and intelligence reaches regular human levels), Heart of Mana: Absorbs mana from your surroundings, allows you to have as much mana as the environment around you can absorb mana at a Maximum rate: 4 Mana per minute every 1 square metre, Minimum rate: 0.1 Mana per minute every 1 square metre,  Maximum radius: 20 Metres in a circular radius, Minimum radius: 2 Metres in a circular radius, Casting Efficiency: Casting Spells is 50% faster and costs 50% less mana, Multi-Tasking: Can think and do a maximum of 4 different things at the same time with the same efficiency as doing 1.

Evolution Bonuses!: Armoured Tank: 90% less damage taken, Three Sharpened Blades: several 1 metre long claws protrude from each of your fists on command, 3x damage per claw. (light weapon 2 x damage to light targets, cutting x 2 to Fleshy, Squishy and Soft and blunt force x2 damage to Carapaced and Armoured bonuses are applied and stack), You Stare Into The Abyss and The Abyss Stares Back: Damage that is done to you is also dealt to the attacker, Drain Energy: You Passively Drain The Life and Energy out of Living Creature within a 5 metre radius, you can choose not to have this on if you don't want to kill those around you (Converted to Mana, Mana gained is Equal to the life drained)

Job Bonuses: Warriors Spirit: 2x Hp Regen, Analyse: Shows information of things you want to know(this skill is gained by any who gain a job), Blood Restoration: You suck up blood in your surroundings within a 30 metre radius healing you for a ratio 1L of blood= 100Hp, Higher Intellect: 4 times the gains from Intelligence and Wisdom, Raise Undead: Uses Bodies of Enemies to Create and Control Undead listed as follows: Death Knight: Necessities: 40 Mp, 2 Corpses, Full Plate Armour, Bone Dragon: Necessities: 360 Mp, 18 Corpses worth of bones, Magic Core(800 Mp extra cost if not found), Abomination: Necessities: 60-600, 3-30 Corpses, 0-3 Magic Cores (800 Mp extra cost for each Magic Core if not found)

WEAKNESSES: Temperatures Over: 800 Degrees Celsius, Corrosion 

IMMUNITIES: Poison, Gasses, Cold, Drowning

TRAITS: Heavy/Armoured/Undead

Titles: The Eighth One, Workaholic

Stats:

Health: 24780/24780 Mana: 240/1720 (Reg Human Lv1: Hp: 60, Mp: 40)

Health Regen: 58.2 Mana Regen: 36 per minute(Reg Human Lv1: Hp Regen: 0.4 , Mp Regen: 2 per minute)

Constitution: 4130 (Reg Human Lv1: 10) 

Vitality: 2910 (Reg Human Lv1: 40) 

Strength: 2880 (Reg Human Lv1: 4) 

Dexterity: 2478 (Reg Human Lv1: 10)

Intelligence: 430 (Reg Human Lv1: 40) 

Wisdom: 900 (Reg Human Lv1:200) 

Available Stat Points: 3165

<<————————————————————————————————————————————————————————>>

'Well shit...for my level to go up that much...must have killed every last dragon...well that's kinda fucking obvious now that I think about it after all there was nothing left but rubble, hmmm I also gained the skill for the move...wait...DOES THAT MEAN I CAN GAIN ABILITIES JUST LIKE THAT?!?!? AND WITH DOMINION MAGIC I CAN BASICALLY DO ANYTHING! THIS IS TOTALLY OP EVEN FOR ME! HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!'

As I was having this slight mental crisis there was a very low shriek from beyond the giant crater

*Gareuooooooooooooook~*

'..............No fucking way...'

As I took a step back, I prepared myself for a fight, when I started to hear the rumbling

*9.5 richter scale earthquake noises*

The ground itself split apart and a massive shadow rose from below this chasm blocking out the previously visible 'sun'

*Brrrrrrrrooooungk*

And as this new figure propped it's humongous neck upright, opened it's eyes and glared at me with the most disdain I had felt from anything in this world and Veranti and it was at this moment I knew, I fucked up

*GrRrRrRrRrROoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR(imagine godzilla roaring but about 13x louder)*

It raised it's massive frame and charged at me with the force of a star going supernova

I barely managed dodge the attack however I did manage to get a light scrape on my left arm and I got a feeling that the scales were almost as hard as steel

...Almost...

It's weight made it so it couldn't manoeuvre well so I thought he wouldn't be fast enough to come back around very quickly after that massive charge

...I was wrong...

it pulled it's right wing outward to act as a rudder and made a 180 turn to face my direction and charge once more

I had prepared my mace beforehand prepared to meet this Big ass fucking dragon head-on but it pulled both it's wing upwards I was confused as to why he did this as it basically made him a sitting, but then he shot a globule of acid at me and I realised he was used the momentum to speed up his attack, alas it wasn't very effective because I'd already moved 600 metres forward by the time it was half-way to my previous position and by doing so I had gotten close to the beast almost close enough to use my passive draining ability and melee attacks, but before I could reach it with my claws it launched itself upward and with a torrent of wind I was blown backward

*KROBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF*

I was helplessly flailing in the wind for a few moments before I managed to use my [Dominion Magic] to pull myself towards the ground with gravity and create a stable footing and then all was silent and I saw the being above me descend toward the earth and as it broke through my chest and eradicate everything except my right leg, left arm and skull (although my jawbone was semi melted) and hit me with enough force that I think the tectonic plate we were fighting on imploded, I lay their

...dying...

and above me loomed the shadow...of a beast...with a grin that went ear to ear, I could almost feel the arrogance of this bastard, he looked down at his enemies very presences, he looked down upon demons, armies, kings and gods alike

....but he made one incredibly fatal mistake...

he looked down on ME and so like any sane Skeleton would do I started to pickup what was left of me and put myself back into place, unfortunately it seemed as though I'd need a few more pieces and for that I'd need some donations, from there I used my [Heart of Mana] and inhaled all of the Mana and with that breath it caused something

...strange...

...I felt something in my chest...

...something heavy that made me feel...

...alive...

...a heart...

...my heart, of my will, of my power, my heart beat, a heart I thought never existed in my skeletal body and as it did the land, the sky and world itself trembled as my heart beat faster and faster until the rumbles encompassed all the world and I could unleash my power with the very world itself as my weapon, the mountains crumbled and cracked until they moulded like clay to my will, and so I said in a voice as clear and deep as the ocean

"""With this world as my weapon...I SMITE THEE!"""

And so the Plane known and feared by all was Flung upon the Great Black Dragon Lord, The Monarch, Velstarag

 

 

 

2