Chapter 3
76 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I awoke my room it was dark but as my eyes started to focus I could see my room as if the sun was shining brightening everything from my desk to the posters on the far wall. Looking around more I found everything was a little bigger as I got up from my bed and hopped down and tried to walk a couple of steps I tripped and fell. Looking around in for what had tripped me I found that my hands where paws covered in white fur as I looked at the rest of my body it was that of a fox. I couldn't believe this as I try to get up and I try to walk very awkwardly on my four legs the feeling was very weird but comfortable as I finally made to the door looking up at the doorknob now how do I get?

As I sat there thinking for a moment I started to hear soft breathing in the next room and low humming in the walls and the weird odors in the room both nice and disgusting it was all new to me but it also feels natural. Shaking my head to get my thoughts in order looking at the door again if only I was taller and had hands I could open it then I noticed a soothing feeling as I started to get taller and my front paws turned to Large hands with long fingers and claws on all five fingers with pads on my palm as I started reaching for the door handle my hand was so large that I had to use my thumb and two fingers to turn it to open it. As I started to stand up and walk I was very disoriented using the door frame to steady myself I took my first step and smacked my forehead on the top of the door and fell backward landing on my tail.

Rubbing my forehead I back getting up and trying to leave my room again but this time I ducked under the door frame. Making my way down the hall I looking out the window to see the sun just starting to rise making no sound even with massive pawed feet. At the top of the stairs, I found walking very easy and comfortable almost too natural. Once in the bathroom looking in the mirror at my face. My eyes had a pale blue glow to them on my forehead was three white dots in an upside-down triangle black fur and two pointed fox ears on my head with sharp teeth and a long tongue the rest of me looked just like I did in that dream.

After looking at myself in the mirror for some time I had to leave the bathroom as was thinking how do tell my dad and explain it to mom when she comes back from her vacation. Lost in thought I did not notice the uneasy feeling traveling up my spine till I looked to my left to see my dog standing there glaring at me looking at the dog it's me, Esmond your master. An unknown need to get away from him as I ran for the back door as I slid it open he was right behind me I quickly close it on my tail letting out a loud yelp as I open it a crack to pull my tail out. Holding my tail as I backed away from the door the light came on in my father's room.

When up to see the lights turn on I start panicking as I ran to the fence at a blinding speed and nimble jump hover the fence out of sight of my father's window. Finding a large hoodied sweatshirt and a towel on the clothesline. I wrapped the towel around my waist it hides my legs and feet I pull the hoodie over my body and Put the hood up it was hot and uncomfortable but I could not let people see me. Making my way downtown with no idea where to go I just had to wait till my father goes to work then I can go back home and figure this out. Walking around with my new abilities I found that I can hear almost two blocks away and all the new scent was confusing my nose but then a new scent wafted to me it smelled sweet like flowers.

2