POV Chuck Morrow
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV Chuck Morrow

After a forty-five minutes drive we arrive at the MID building as we get out of the car we head for the front door went we enter Mr. park turns into a werewolf again and I show my employee badge. We walk down a hallway the leads to the monster rescue department to see if his daughter is there. We head to the receptionist and ask if there was a Jade Parker here "yes she in room 305 but..." she stops mid-sentence as a sad look show on her fast. What is the problem "well you see she had her first werewolf transformation before the full moon this month." Mr.Park muzzled mouth opens wide "what that's not possible unless an extreme amount of magic happened. If such amount was used then she would have gone crazy and killed everyone in a three-mile area." "Well you see Mr.Park it was you text that spared use that tragedy when you told her to get to the MB." "But when I got there she was gone why did no one call me?" "Well, you see we had a team heading there to investigate the magic increase when we got notified the MB was open when the team got there your daughter was I a crazed state and the tranquilizer were not having any effect at first after twenty minutes they started to take effect."

"After she passed out we brought her here she's been asleep for fourteen hours." "Can I see her please?" "Yes, I believe having you hear might do her some good." As Mr. Parker walks away he turns to me "I'm sorry for all the trouble I owe you one if you ever need my just call and I'll come running." You don't owe me nothing "NO may pride as a wolf will not expect that." Ok if I need help I'll call you ok. Nodding his head he walks away down the hall.

As I walk out of the MRD I run into all the new monsters that have passed their MID test and got their bond as I was looking at them I see a familiar face as I walk up to him well it's a small world, is it? As he just stands there not saying anything I see you are not a talker are you and what is your name as I look over to the small fox girl next to him "You can call me a kitsune and that's all you get human." A kitsune and a spunky one too well I hope you enjoy our town."

As I watch them go I head to my off to my office once I was inside I see I have some new files to go through. As I was looking them over I see one for the kitsune as I open it had her age which was eight hundred years old and a battle ranking of an eight as I put the file I see one labeled werefox as I open it says his age was sixteen years old and had a rank of two that can't right he jumped through a second-story window and took down a rank five werewolf. As I turn the page there was note "subject called werefox appear it be fighting his instincts use extreme caution and don't drag capture out" well that is interesting I closed the file I look at the clock and it says 3:30 pm I guess I'll head home.

When I get home I see that the lights are on when I open the door I Esmond and a girl I have never see before talking to him at the table. I'm home oh we have a guest "oh yes dad this is Hoshi Kimi she is a foreign exchange student who is going to be coming to my school this year and I offered her the guest room if that's ok." That's fine but I would like to know a little a heads up next time, please. "Ok, I'm sorry." That alright now what do you guys want for dinner? As soon as I said dinner I see Hoshi jump up "can we have meat?" What kind of meat like burgers, stacks, or hotdogs? "Let have burgers dad I think Hoshi will like them I don't think she has ever had one before." All right burgers it is. As I get up and head for the kitchen I hear "Esmond what a burger?"

As I brought out the food and the condiments we a sat down to eat I Esmond lean over and help Hoshi make a burger as she bites it a look of pure joy came over her face. As I went to bite my the same look came over Esmond's face as well but then a look of concern I was going to say something when he took another bite and puts the burger down. I take a bite of mine and it was good but I did not feel like those two took their first bites that when Esmond took a drink. As he lifted it to his mouth most of it fell on to his shirt what do you have a hole on the side of your mouth hahaha "haha" as he pats himself down I noticed a necklace. So where did you start wearing a necklace son? "Oh this It was a gift from Jade I just never got around to wearing it"
Oh ok, it looks good on you. "Thank you I think I'll go to bed it been a long day." Well have a good night I'll see you in the morning and it was nice to meet you Hoshi.

As they head upstairs I saw that Hoshi has a black cherry blossom hair clip as well I recognize that they as a MID band but I figured he'll tell me when he's ready after I clean up the table my cell phone rings I answer it "hi honey how are you an Esmond doing?" We are doing great how are you? "Hot tired wishing I was home." So when do you think you'll be home? "Well if everything goes well at the end of the week why is something wrong?" Well Esmond seems to have a MID brand and he invited a girl too was our guest room and she has one too. "Wait did you just our son have a brand?" Yes, but he did not say anything to me. "Well if magic aura has awakened then he would need one but is too soon for one thing did anything happen to him?" I then told her mall incident. "Well, it sounds like he awakened early it sad about this girlfriend." Oh, that's not all we have two new monsters in town. "Two that's interesting what are they?" Well, one is calling itself a werefox and the other one is a five tailed kitsune by it eight hundred years old hello are you still there? "THERE'S A KITSUNE IN MY TOWN THOSE FOUL BEASTS WHEN I GET BACK IM GOING TO GET RID OF IT." Now it has not done anything wrong. "Look I don't care if it has to not it will cause it will sooner or later they are evil and I want them out of the town. Unfortunately, it looks like it's here to stay. "I have to go I'll try to get home sooner just keep an eye on Esmond and make sure the kitsune don't get near him love you see you soon. Bye as I hung up the phone I headed to bed as I passed Esmond's room I hear the talking " we are getting up early to train and that's final. Went knocked on the door "what up dad?" I don't know what you're talking about but if you are gonna train the best place I the northwest corner of the pine park just so you know "thanks dad we will think on it" ok good night I figured if he does not want to tell me that dose does not mean I can't help.
POV END

2