POV Violet Luna
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV Violet Luna

As I was going around the barrier with four members of my coven I sense a magic transport spell and ran towards it when I saw lady Boido. YOU! As lady Boido looks up at me "can I help you five" don't act all innocent you filthy kitsune all need to die. "I'm sorry but who are you?" Not that it matters to you but we a the world tree coven and I'm its leader Samara Willow.

"Oh ok, so what do you what with me?" That's easy lady Boido for the crime against all the witches that your kind betrayed in the past we of the world tree coven hear by sentence you to death. As we get ready for a fight I feel a powerful thing outside the MID barrier watching me "look I don't have time for you I have job to do." Well, then I guess you'll be a failure in the eyes of the gods because you won't live to finish it.

"I don't want to fight you over a misunderstanding that happened centuries ago." It may have been centuries but the evidence of what you creatures did gets passed down to every leader so when we find a kitsune we can get revenge for the past so now prepare to die. "If you really want to fight" as I see lady Boido lift her clawed hand and snapped her fingers.

As I feel the front of my shirt gets wet I look down to the midsection of my chest as a hole the size of an apple was cut through me as I looked up confused I dropped to the ground. As I was laying there I could feel that thing moving outside just waiting to get me so I took the witches rings out and held them in my hand and I listen and wait "Well that's over with I'm sorry you had to see that" "you just killed them with a snap of your finger."

"Yes little wolf and if you don't stop hurting Hoshi over.....wait what are you fighting about?" "We are fighting over Esmond master" "what! Have you found love after all these centuries?" "No, it's not like that." "You can't hide your feelings from me Hoshi dear." But "no buts I think it's good for you and top it all of you found a love rival." "Excuse me miss Boido" "that's lady Boido little wolf."

"Oh sorry but Esmond is in that room" as she points to the third window up it was shattered as we look at the window people surrounded us. "What is the meaning of this fighting on MID ground is strictly prohibited." She started it as we said at the same time well point at each other as we looked at each other we growled: "you two are so cute I can't wait to see this friendship build."

We are not here for your petty love fight I'm talking about the five dead witches?" "Oh that was me and I wouldn't call it a fight." "Then what was it?" "Clearing up a misunderstanding" "Ahhhhhhhhh" as they looked to see who was screaming I see out of the corner of my eyes Iris Morrow comes running over to me.

"Leader no who did this?" "Oh, that was me little human why who are you to them?" "I'm the second in command of the coven you just killed." As she walks over to the bodies. "Well, I would hate to leave a job unfinished" as she was about to snap her fingers again "master stop that's Esmond's mother!"
As they were talking I slipped the rings into Iris's pocket and thought to myself the legacy of the witches is safe from him.

"Is that right well then it's nice to meet Mrs.Morrow I'm sorry about them but they started the fight." "You did have to kill them" "what you did know?" "Know what?" "They were never alive" master what are you talking about? "Not now Hoshi the real fight is about to start" she grabs Mrs.Morrow as pulls her away with her tail.

Well, it looks like the cats out of the bag as I stand up. It's been a while hasn't it lady Boido. "Violet Luna the necromancer I thought you dead ages ago. Oh, I did but you know me can't keep a good necromancer down. "It seems that way who are going betray this the elves or lizard men?"

Is the little doggy still sad from our last meeting if only I had a treat for you, oh well I guess these four will have to be your play toys? As the four bodies of the other witches start to rise the MID security stepped forward "Violet Luna you are under arrest for necromancy, murder, and for 1692 witch massacre."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" As we look over at Mrs.Morrow. I start laughing hahaha oh my sweet little Iris I was the one who let the humans in that night then I made the whole story about the kitsune. "But why?" That's easy if I can't use them they are nothing to me speaking of which you are going to die here with them but don't worry ill-use your body to kill your son with hahahaha.

As the MID people moved in to grab me a skeletal hand came out of their chests holding their still-beating hearts as they drop to the ground. "Oh my God, how did that happen" as Jade walks over to Mrs.Morrow "Jady was it" "yes Mrs.Boido?" "I need you to keep those two safe well I deal with this rotten corpse." "Ok, I won't let you down."

As Boido was getting ready to attack my zombies I felt a magical presence as some unseen force pulls me out of the MID barrier. "HELLO VIOLET I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU NOW GIVE ME THE RINGS." You think I would give you the them you are even stupider now than in the past.

"YOU MUST HAVE THEM I MAY HAVE LOST YOU IN 1962 I MEAN KILL YOUR OWN TO SAVE THEM SMART BUT I WILL GET WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE." You will get nothing from me "THEN YOU ARE NOTHING THEN A SNACK" as he opens his mouth I smell his breath as it pushed in I'm smiling knowing he will lose again as his mouth closes around me.
POV END

0