Chapter 40 POV lady Boido 
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV lady Boido 

As I leave Hoshi I headed to Horus's office in need to find out why he is here and what happened to Anubis. I was told by the counsel that Anubis has missed three meetings l hope Horus can tell us where he is.

As I round the corner I bumped into the wolf girl "oh I'm sorry" no it's alright your Jade right? "Yes miss Boido" please just Boido it gets old with the miss and lady all the time. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" I'm looking for Horus's office "it's just down the hallway to the right."

Thank you and do me a favor "anything" please look out for Hoshi she may seem strong but she is scared just like everyone else. "I'll do my best to be friends with her." That would be great she needs a girlfriend well see you around "you too."

As I leave her I head to his office as I open the door I see him leaning on his desk looking at me "lady Boido I've been expecting you." Hello Horus it been a while "yes it has what can I do for you?"

Well, you see Anubis has gone missing and the gods would like me to ask you "if I know where he is" Yes, do you? "Yes, he does" as the door shut behind me I turn to see Anubis standing there but I don't feel anything from him.

Anubis where have you been you can't just leave and not till someone. "But he didn't leave" as I look to my right I see two small children "she looks confused" as I turn around I see Violet standing there how the hell are you still here? 

"I'm not" "you see lady Boido I've been waiting a long time for this to happen." As I turn to Horus what is the meaning of this. "Oh, I see there is some confusion still but you are going to die here and now."

Do you think you can take me I'm going drag you to the other gods for even saying the Horus! "YOU IMPUDENT LITTLE CREATURE have you still not figured it out I'm not Horus." Then who are you?

"Soon you will join the rest of so let me introduce myself I'm Kronos." What! That can't be Zeus kill you. "Hahaha silly little fox you can't kill me I'm immortal but don't worry I'll use you for a good cause." As I ready to fight I'm grabbed by everyone, stop why are you helping him he's Kronos.

As I get two of my tails free I wiped one at the little boy holding my arm as it went through him he turns to a puddle "not that's not very nice as he goes over and absorbed the puddle." What are you? "I'm Kronos but these are nothing more the slim I created from all the lovely snacks I had but you are more of a main course" 

But you can't have this power "hahaha you gods are all the same putting limits on a thing, I can do anything because I choose to. As he puts his hand on my chin "you will become one with me, and with your power, I'll bring chaos to the gods."

I'm not afraid of you "good confidence tastes much better than fear." As he opens his mouth I wipe one tail towards the window and cut it off as I go through my consciousness darkens."

As I open my eyes I'm on the ground with clear hard stuff around me. I look around and I see a mouse running by as I go and chase it.
End of POV

0