Chapter 42 POV Erin Cross
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So it just following orders of the main body then "yes and no", have you found it yet "no they seem to show up randomly one time we followed it outside then it just died." But how did it take mom's shape and personality? 

"Well from what we know is that it can take the shape of anything and can guess someone's personality but it appears they can do it fully if they ingested it but it also seems to still follow orders from the main body." So that's why it wanted to kill Hoshi because the last information it had was that she hated her and want her dead. "Well, I was not there so you're on your own for that assumption."

I think ill head back to my room and get Hoshi and find mom. "That would be wise but keep an eye open for them." I will see you later "same".

POV Erin Cross

As I sit in an integration room I looked myself over in the two-way mirror I looked mostly human. I had two black wings coming out of my back feathers where my hair was and golden eyes with feet that looked like a bird of prays and tail feathers.

I chuckle to myself 'now I will never get a girlfriend as I was inspecting my body the door opens "hello Erin I'm Horus the director of this facility." Hello, can you please tell me what is going on I can't remember anything?

"Well let's start with what do you remember" I remember I was in an alleyway and two monsters were looking at me and oh! My friend Jeff was there then I.... it gets foggy after that bits and pieces but I do remember talking to someone. 

"We let me fill in the gaps for you. After the alleyway, you went home and killed your parents." What! I....k...ill them as I felt pain in my chest as I started crying. "I know this is hard to hear but I need to see if you are still possessed." How is this helping you my parents are dead and I killed them! Why me I didn't want this.

"Let me finish after that it seems you went and went to the Vatican raided the vault and activated a secret church power to reveal monsters." How? "We don't know all we have to go on is orbs of light in the sky that flash and reveal them at random but I'm getting sidetracked here."

"After that, you and some church cult members attacked us here and kill a lot of creatures. You also put the previous directors in a coma. We don't know why you came but we went through the inventory and nothing was missing."

0