Chapter 43 Erin cross part 2
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"From there you attacked a dragon and killed a slim and human. If a small team had not stopped you would not be here now." Where would I be? "Well, let's just say I would have stepped in and stop you, and trust me there wouldn't be anything left to bury next to your parents."

"Now that is out of the way I have some items for you." As he pulls out a folder he passes me a ring 'what is this?' "That is a monster band it hides your true form from humans but it will be ineffective in a few months thanks to the orbs."

"Please open the folder" as I open it I see photos of three monsters. "Those are the ones who helped you" who are they "I could tell you their real names it is against the laws you will have to ask them yourself I can tell you the monster names." Monsters names? "Let me tell you."

As I sit there he goes over the laws and rules "and that's it" as he points to a wolf creature his name is Oris, her is Saki, and that one is Kage he is the one that saved you." Then I guess I should say thanks to them do you know where they are?

"Well you are jumping the gun now aren't you." What do you mean? "You have done a lot of shit do you think we will let you go" but that was not me you even said so. "Hmmm I'll ask you some questions and then I'll decide what to do with you all I want I one-word answer clear." Yes.

"Good now, do you want to kill anyone" no "do you want to hurt yourself?" No "dose God control you" no "I, alioquin interficiemus te omnia." What? "Nothing just seeing if you know Latin." Why "because angels can speak all languages but it seems you can't so I guess you are free."

So can I go? "I'm releasing you and will not charge you but let me tell you if you step out of line I will end you now go and get some food in the caf." As I get up to leave "oh you can find them in the cafeteria too have a good life and I hope to not see you here again."

As the door shut behind me I'm filled with different emotions I'm happy that I'm not in trouble but I'm also scared to meet the ones who save me and what my future holds and I'm sad to know my parents are dead and I killed them.

I get outside to a courtyard as I walk along I see different creatures flying around swimming in the pond some I recognize others I don't. As I'm looking around I bumped into something hairy.
'I'm sorry' as I look up to apologize again it looks down at me with two black eyes.

The fear I felt from the look it gave me sent me running. I did not know which way I was running as something kept hitting my back as ducked into the bushes I got stuck as I pulled till I fell through them as I lay there face first with pain in my back.

I turn my head to look at my back 'oh right I have wind now' I sat up and tried to fold them as I heard a rushing in the bushes next to me. I back away and hit a tree as it gets closer. I throw my hand out as a black thing flies from the bushes.

I hear a yelp as something jumps out from them at me. As I closed my eyes waiting for it to attack me I hear a whimpering sound as I look I see a little fox on the ground with a cut on its leg. 'Oh my God, your hurt' as I move towards it fox whimpers more and starts to shake.

I go to touch it "grrrr" don't worry I'm not going to hurt you I'm sorry I tell it. As it settles down I pick it up I look at the cut on its leg as it started to heal well it looks like you will be alright. Are you hungry little one? "ruff" ok I'll take that as a yes.

Ok then let's go eat as I get up I try to close my wing again as they slow fold it felt comfortable but with an odd sensation, I pick the little fox. Ok now which way? As I walk I found a sign 'oh this way as I make it into the cafeteria I see it was almost empty.

I grab a tray and head to the servers "hello what can I get you and little fox. I don't have any money "oh that's ok the boss is paying for it." Thats nice of him "he is a very nice man so what will it be?" I guess I'll have a burger and fries and for this one how about some chicken.

As I walk to the table the fox is laying over my shoulder I see a small group looking at me as I sit down. I pick up a piece of chicken and feed the little creature on the table as I take a bit of my burger. The group of creatures comes over to me as I get a better look at them.

The was a large wolf with dark brown fur, a tall black and white werewolf with three tails, and a black-furred fox with five tails. Hello, can I help you? "Don't you know who we are?" I look over at the wolf no but you three do look familiar are you the ones how saved me? "Erin it's us Esmond, Jeff, and Hoshi."

As I just look at them I was drawing a blank "hello bud are you in there?" No no there is no way "Erin it's us remember you told us about the camping trip you took and told us you could now remember some of it." That could be anyone "then how did we know your name" someone must have told you.

"All right then remember when I told you about the date I got at the water park at the end of vacation?" As I looked up Esmond oh my God what happened to you and you Jeff look at you you're a wolf. "I hate to interrupt but who is this little fox here?" As I finally look at the fox I found her outside.

"Esmond she smells like lady Boido" at that the fox looked up "could she be one of her followers?" Who is this Boido?" "Oh right let me tell you everything. As I sit there listening to him I finally understood what happened and what is going to be happening soon.
END OF POV

0