Rules
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I look like a prostitute.” Avalon tells through the bathroom door.

“Are you a classy prostitute or a trashy one?” Mandy asked, with a playful smile on her lips. Luna and Zeric laughed under their breath.

“Come on out and show us what you’re wearing.” Luna said, clapping her hands.

“Yeah, don’t let my good fashion sense go to waste.” Zeric says, as Luna and him both start chanting.

“Show us. Show us. Show us.” They both chanted.

“Since when did you have a good fashion sense?” Mandy asked between giggles and joining the chant.

“I’m a guy, I think I know what guys find hot.” Zeric said, winking at her, Mamdy blushed and rolled her eyes at him, I looked at them and Luna caught my eye and mouthed ‘mates’.

The chanting stopped and the door opened up, Avalon stepped out. Blushing redder than a tomato, and looking at a wall.

“You look Jullia Roberts, when she played that prostitute in Pretty Woman.” Mandy said, she proceeded to hit Zeric on the head, “fashion sense my ass, you just stole an idea from a movie and changed the color to black.”

Zeric pouted at her and said “she still looks good though.”

“True, it’s works but we should pair it with something.” Luna stands up from the ground and walks over to the closet, and pulls out a light denim jacket. “Put this on Ava.” Luna says and she hands her friend the jacket.

Avalon gently takes the jacket from Luna and pulls it on. Avalon walks over to the full length mirror near a desk, and checks herself out. “I like it, a little more now.” She says in a small voice, and turns to Luna, walking over to her and giving her a hug.

“Where’s my hug?” Zeric complained, looking rather confused as why he didn’t get a thank you.

“What shoes are you going to wear with it?” Mandy asked ignoring him, Avalon stepped away from Luna and tilted her head at Mandy.

“Your hopeless.” Mandy said, and got into a sitting position, and started snapping her fingers with every word she said “I’m thinking knee high boots.” She said, as they appeared on Avalon. “White, black or blue.” Mandy said switching between the three colors.

“So, Luna whose your new friend?” Zeric asked Luna, while pointing at me.

“Oh right duh, I totally forgot. Everyone this is Hazel, this is her first year here.” Luna said, while shooting me an apologetic smile for not introducing me sooner.

“Hazel, if you haven’t already noticed this is Avalon.” Luna says as she puts her hands on Avalon’s shoulders “She’s finally going on her first date, with the Carter, she’s been crushing on him since he transferred here. Avalon is green witch, she specializes in plant based magic.” Avalon smiles at me

“On the bed is Mandy, she’s a gifted, with a little bit of magic in her.” Luna said, she bit her cheek as if she was thinking of adding something. Luna shook her head and look at Zeric. “Zeric, delta wolf in training, mated to Mandy, him and Mandy are both a three levels above us.”

“Nice to meet you guys.” I said, and continued “what exactly are levels?” I asked her feeling confused.

“See I told you not everyone reads the pamphlets.” Zeric says to Mandy, as she finally decides to do black boots with light blue heel.

“Ava your date isn’t until tonight, take that off and put it away for now.” Mandy says, and gets into a more comfortable position like the one she was in before. “When you first start here your placed into a level that defines your power level, your level can change over time, depending if you get stronger or not. On the second day of school, when the rest of the students should be here, there will be a test. That will not only place you in your classes but give you a level.” Mandy says in one of the most bored tones I’ve ever heard.

I was about to ask a question about the test, when the dorm door opens up, and Mackenzie walks through, she’s typing something into her phone. She walks over to right side of the room.

“Hey, Kenzie.” Zeric says to her as she places her phone down on the desk and starts rummaging through the drawers. Kenzie jumps a little and looks up to everyone in the room.

“Sorry I didn’t realize anyone was in here, I just wanted to get my DeX card.” She said, as she pulled out an ocean blue card and shoved it into her pocket.

“DeX card?” I said, getting more confused than ever.

“You need it to go into town.” Avalon said exiting out of the bathroom, shooting Mackenzie a smile, Avalon was now wearing a large green sweater dress, and fluffy socks. Which she looked way more comfortable in.

“How do I get one?” I asked no one in particular.

“You have to earn it, the school used to give it out with the welcome basket, but some people were being..” Mandy said

“Reckless, they were doing things they shouldnt have and now. We have so many more rules here.” Zeric said with a growl, his eyes seemed to be getting darker, it wasn’t until Mandy placed a hand on his shoulder that he calmed down. Zeric looked at her and said “thanks”

“Well this has been super educational, but we still have to unpack.” Luna said as she walked over to me and stretched a hand to me, I grabbed her hand and she pulled me into a standing position.

“I’m actually kind of hungry, Kenzie mind if I join you. I’d love a tufo burger from Jim’s.” Avalon said with a smile, Mackenzie grimaced at her, but nodded at her request on joining her.

“I guess we have to leave” Mandy said with a yawn, and started stretching but didn’t make a move to get off the bed. Zeric just slowly stood up and crouched near the bed, Mandy took that as her que to climb onto his back.

0