Cap 4 – Pursue
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I return with great determination to my house at the end of town, after living for years in this area I have only learned where the market is, as well as where my house is, I have been 32 in this nameless town and it is still unknown to me.
Why is this so?
I enter my home without a roof
Yeah it's just 4 walls with a door
I have been asked a lot, how do you sleep when it rains ?, will you not be cold ?, and to answer I only make them enter my house, and go down to the basement, my house is only a forge on the first floor and in the basement I have everything to my needs and finally my notes.
The basement was made by a magician when I bought the house, but these years I have dedicated myself to expanding it with my hands, I have been expanding it for 32 years.
For what?
I go down to the basement after being lost in my thoughts
I pass my room and head to the library where I keep my notes.
The place where I have expanded all these years.
Is the library
-Magic, magic, magic- I start to say repeatedly while looking in my notes or should I say holes in the wall with thousands of pieces of wood carved with my notes.
-If I remember correctly it was in hole 43 the magic-
It has been a long time since I wrote content about it, it was only to do a simple spell, but that simple spell that would normally be learned in 1 week, it took me 3 months of study to get it as simple as breathing, when I use it for first time it seemed very slow to sing the spell.
It lasted more than 46 seconds after all!
And all for a simple spell that showed towards an illusion of a flying palama.
I found it inefficient, so I spent 3 months studying how magic works to make the spell be done in 1 second with a thought.
How did I do it?
-It's a bad habit to constantly ask myself questions-
Finally reach hole 43 that you mark as 43 by adding 43 wooden sticks to the ceiling.
I see the mountain of notes.
I still remember part of it, but it is better to review.
...
Spend 2 weeks to read the notes, I have not worked in the forge for trying to memorize to the last detail of my thoughts on the subject.
I see that I will not be able to continue forging, if I have thoughts about magic when forging it could cause the mana to leak, or the weapon to get a different essence.
Essence, I never understood it, but my father repeated it to me whenever he forged.
"The object you build is born based on your thoughts"
"Your feelings affect the use of the weapon"
"Do not let go of your thoughts of iron or its meaning can change to just a piece of iron and not to the essence that we seek"
That nostalgia
But going back to the topic to summarize what I learned from my notes, I could say that magic is the will and the being controls that will with his mind.
At first it sounds strange to try but every time you try to use magic you will fart while shitting, that feeling is just what makes it strange to explain.
But how do I get to the pinnacle?
Priority list!
-Get to the pinnacle
-Make forging shadow
- Make magic grow crops!
I see the list I just made in amazement
But do I go back to the beginning, to be the best magic I need?
Lots of mana
Error
Many spells
Wrong
A powerful spell
lousy
Control
Half well
So I keep thinking.
-Hhhhhhhhhmmmmm-
………….
I spend 2 days meditating the answer and finally I find the answer, it is quite simple if you think about it, my father always reminded me but I don't know if it can be implemented with magic,
What I will try is just as crazy as feeling the feelings of a pure iron weapon
I thought about it, but I'm a forge man, so I'll always come back there, so like my father said
.-Create a meaning!
Since I have the answer to get to the pinnacle I am looking for, first I need to start the important thing.
Learn how to survive without eating or sleeping and without moving for years.
…… ..
First I started with sleeping and not moving, it was simpler than I thought, I talked to a village priest to tell me what it means to heal, and bingo developed a magic that heals me constantly by taking away the fatigue of sleep and muscle pain, It only took 4 months, now is the hard part, how can I survive without eating?

…….
Last 3 years, in celebration of 81 years old, I developed a spell to gain nutrients from the air and the earth with magic, converting those two materials into nutrients was more difficult than anything else by mana, first I tried to turn my organs into something that the I could absorb, but when I thought about it 2 weeks later it was a bad idea, why after all how would I survive at sea?
So as long as there is land in the world.
I can eat for free!
How did I do it by the way?
Basically I forced mana to turn the earth into nutrients and water, then absorbs it through the skin, the problem is that it consumes too much mana, to have the healing spell and food basically leaves me with mana

the one I started with.
"It's time," I say in a deep voice.
I am at the end of the basement in hole 73, the last hole I made but I never put notes in it, now I will use it to meditate, I go inside bending my legs to sit down and ready my preparations are ready, sitting comfortable, a little that the stone hurts, I close my eyes and try to focus on the mana that I have free, and I try to find a meaning in it.
If the mana is the will of the world and the being tries to control it, then is my will changing the world?
It's the first thing I ask myself when I can summarize my notes
During all this time developing these two spells I have tried to apply that question to use, and you could say that in theory I am right.
So while with my eyes closed inside my mind I feel the mana, I try to exercise my will.
Not for it to become a material
Not to make it go away
Not for it to appear
Nor to control it, I am letting it flow.
I'm just trying
That has a meaning
The question is which one?

0