Chapter 1.5 Drake Memories
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I remember her. She stands out from the rest, positive, friendly, and most of all resource full.

The mother (the head of the orphanage) cherish her very much like she is her daughter. This making other children jealous of her. But she reaches out to them, talking to them, playing with them, helping the one who needs it, and so much more stuff she has done for the orphanage. Making her loved by all, even Stella who doesn’t talk much will talk to her. To me, she is like a big sister that always brings trouble where ever she goes. Me, Stella and her usually together, one group of misfits. She is known for her curiosity, she always asking people around the town how things work .she asks the merchant about how things outside the city, she asked the farmer about how to grow plants, she even goes to the town hall and asking weird stuff that I didn’t know about. Always asking the question, always trying new stuff, and always getting into trouble. But, it was very fun when we are with her.

One day when she turns 15 she requested the Merchant to take her to travel around the world. She left me and Stella behind. At that time we, me and Stella were 13 years old, and to become an adult we need to be 18 years old. Stella cries trying to stop her, but she won't change her mind. I couldn’t say a word to stop her. So before so left the orphanage she makes a promise

" when both of you turn adult I will send a message to the orphanage about me and invite you two to my place, until then take care of Stella for me, OK big guy? And Stella stop being a cry baby when we meet up OK!"  

and she left us while riding behind the Merchant Caravan vehicle and that's the last time we saw her. And that is the last time we saw her smile.

We were devastated. Losing our big sister, not seeing her for a long time it's taking a toll on the surroundings, at that time Stella didn’t talk to anybody she becomes very gloomy all the time. I was trying to fill the gap that she makes for Stella, it was slow progress and it is working but Stella only talks to me and mother. We miss her. She who drags us into trouble, she who helps others when needed, and she who a big sister to us.

Days went by and we turn 18. There are none. There is no news about her and people start to forget about her. People said that she didn’t succeed in her life, that she has forgotten about us. Is a cruel world outside where monster and undead roaming outside city gates, and even some people said that she didn’t make it. But her promise I still remember it. And I believe in her. That she will come back for us, at least for me and Stella. Stella still talks about her every night before we fall asleep. We want to see her. We want to talk to her. I want to see her smile.

One day a letter came to our orphanage.

“To Drake and Stella, from Elura”

0