Chapter 25: You Make Originals As Well?!
414 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'A Merchant's Race?'

The game which they pick was some game I haven't heard about and even though I'm not a gamer, I feel as though this game hasn't existed yet.

[You are correct Host. This game is actually made from the system just now to try and create games that suited to everyone's preferences. The system began to experiment each games and create new ones which haven't existed yet.]

'Wait, I think you can just improve some of the game and even do the same as you did on the Starcraft game. Right?'

[Apologies Host but the system collects games from your world and began to create its own due to having insufficient data on collecting 'Happy Points'.]

'Happy Points?' 

I have a rough sketch on what that points is collected from but it might seem weird that the system needs to collect people's happiness. Yet, I was just more surprised that the System is creating games to suits certain individual's interest.

Take it the dating sim games, it was made for those who wanted to play with beautiful characters and a chance to date them or the GTA series where to satisfy people's violent tendencies........ Wait, does that mean....

[Host. It seems that your heartrate somehow suddenly spiked. Also, your breathing became a bit weirdly for some reason.]

'Ah.... There was... Food I ate....'

[Host. But the food you ate was somehow unable to cause your current health problem.]

'A-anyways! Whats this game about?'

I quickly shifted the topics as I am too embarrassed to continue about it. While my imagination suddenly started running wild, I quickly shake off the unwanted thoughts and quickly analyze the game.

A Merchant's Race is somehow a game where players own a normal store and interact with customers that depending on how you interact with them, the price would change depending on how skilled you are in talking and telling the person.

It seems that this game mainly focuses on how you talk with your customers affects the prices you buy and sell them.

All the four merchants went and tried out their VR systems as they arrived and are placed next to each other.

"Jer! Why are you next to me all of a sudden?!"

"Kit? It seems that Mr. Len's friend had made a game where we can all be together and play with each other. I think this is what he said that is called 'Multiplayer'."

It was only Lord Witsher who seems to understand the circumstances as all his friends agreed to the explaination of their friend.

Then, the game's AI began to explain how this game plays as they were surprised that they would play a game based on their current occupation.

"Hehe. Oi guys! How about we wager on this like what we do in our party? I hear that Kit's got a new Demonic Beast up for a sale."

"Hehe, I'll take up on that offer and make you eat those words as I steal your precious Virgin wine. Do you agree with that Lors?"

"Woah Kit. Just because your bird was lost after that bet, do you really need to take his wine? Pfft. How about me offering my own wager as well and place the rare sword my disciple had made?"

"Lors, Kit and Hesh.... Hehe, I might be a bit rusty after being the lord of my section but it seems you boys are underestimating me aren't we?"

While hearing that they suddenly get fired up on the game, I decided to just leave them with their attendants as I went my way back to the front and started letting my customers come in and play.

Kufla and Miani soon arrived at the bustling buisiness booming on the store as they were shaken up by the people around them.

I smiled to the girls as I already warned my customers about not messing with them.... Or else.

As they begin watching the customers, I let Miani come to the front desk and begin teaching her how to manage the store.

"All you have to do is to do this and that and the computer will handle all the calculations. Just collect the money and remember what I did and you are good to go. But, I shall watch how you handle first to get you used to it before leaving you and manage by yourself. Is that alright?"

"U-understood..."

Miani suddenly felt a bit shy and trembling in fear as she fears that she'll mess up. I already told Kafla to advertise the store so I mostly focus on her until she gets used to it.

"Miani...just remember that I'm here to guide you. I won't abandon you or Kafla and you only do your best and I'll be proud of it. Okay?"

"Hmn.... Okay."

"Good."

I gently pat her head with care as I watched her manage with a customer as I slowly teach her the mistakes she did and sometimes be strict since I can't always pamper them. But I didn't do it too much and only when do something too stupid.

While it seems that she finally understand how to manage the cafe, a loud crash had happened outside as I quickly ran and fear that something might had happened to Kafla.

"You pathetic Beast! You dare to touch me?"

11