Announcement! Should i make this novel into a harem or not?
652 16 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello Everyone! 

I'm Arcy and am currently working on with Arc 2.

Arc 1 is all about the MC's begining on he starts the shop. 

Arc 2 would start focusing on the character development of each characters as i'm now currently making on a poll as to whether this relationship of theirs would end up in a harem or you picking on a girl he would choose. 

Arc 1 would already establish three girls who would start to like him as arc 2 would introduce the name of the third girl. 

But i'll begin by placing down their characteristics and personality as the choices you pick would ended up how this story would go. 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Selina, the childhood friend

Kathlee, the rich girl who was classmates with the MC in college. 

Mage Girl, the one who the MC saves. 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

I only gave a few details as most would begin in Arc 2.

I was planning on how their relationship would go but the choices would solely depend on the readers as i want your opinion on which the story would head towards. 

But remember, once the vote is finished, there's no turning back.

After the first arc is done, i'll wait for another week after the poll to start working on Arc 2 since i plan on changing based on what you guys picked for me. Thank you and have a nice day! 

Harem Route? Or best girl Choice
  • Harem
  • Selina(Childhood Friend)
  • Kathlee(Rich Girl)
  • Mage Girl
Total voters: 42 · This poll was closed on Aug 31, 2020 06:05 AM.
9