Chapter 31: Magic Voice
348 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmn... While you did improve from the couple of years since you left from me, you seem to have been working hard on experimenting on sauces."

"Well, since I'm bad at cutting and measuring the ingredients, its better that I should learn from a master than trying out and wasting more ingredients. Plus, I think I'm quite good at making sauces."

"Well, your actually not wrong since this one would go for making new unique dishes. So, its better for me to teach you some. Also, since your here, why not head outside and serve the customers with Sesi?"

"Right!"

I quickly took off my apron as I head outside and called out to Selina,told her that I'll join her serve some customers since her father said that only Selina herself would serve the customers today due to some of the employees being busy.

"About yesterday...."

"Actually Len, you did just fine. While I know that was reckless of you, you manage to help me drive those ***holes away."

"Right. I also didn't expect to that as well as I was a bit stressed out that day so forgive me for that. Hahah..."

We both returned to our normal ways as Selina seems a bit bothered but she shook that thought off as the customers had arrived.

While this place seems to be just a poor town which only resides a few residents, the tourism on this place is quite high due to its rich farmlands, fisheries and its beautiful spring waters that pour on a waterfall close to the restaurant.

Selina's father had pick a good spot and manage to land a good chuck of tourists as he not only impress him with his signature dishes, his shop was actually well-built and the service is fast.

He's quite fast than an average chef due to working as a military cook and having to feed a lot of men there. Also, he often takes some reviewer's advice and improves his dishes.

Also, Selina's beauty wasn't quite beautiful in itself but she gives a positive and cheerful personality and the she's more like a natural goddess on this town.

"Oi! It seems that 'Magic Mike' has come back and return to working I see. How about me and the guys pay extra tip if you give a good song for us? Right lad? "

"Ahaha...Mr. Rodriguez, I don't know if I'm that good anymore. I've been a bit rusty since entering University so I hope I don't disappoint you."

"Sure Sure brat. Just let us enjoy some good singing along with our food."

'Magic Mike' was a nickname I had in the past while working in the restaurant. I was actually quite popular in the area for my singing voice while serving the customers.

With Selina's beauty and my singing voice, we made quite the impression on some of the tourist as we both advertise the restaurant with our popularity. Too bad in the end, I had to leave to university while Selina went to a college at the other side of the town.

Since I want to make a bit of impression to Selina, I decided to go with their request while hoping that my voice was still good as it was in the past.

"*Cough* Ahhh~ Aaahh~"

Making my voice relaxed to not stress it out, I began to sing one of my originals in the past as this was the only song I know that wasn't me bragging on my smarts."

"Little Angel, Don't fall from the skies~

Let your beauty, Shine the brightest~

Little Angel, Spread your wings wide~

As the devil, Shall stay by your side~"

This song was actually made with JC as he wanted me to prank her sister. Well, it ended with me getting beaten up by her, but I manage to make our pranks a success that time.

Selina was quite surprise at I'm currently singing right now as I just focus singing while serving the dish to the customers.

I also gave a bit of a glance to Selina and gave a bit of a wink to her while some of the female customers were turning red while I came to them.

"Not the handsome~

Not the perfect~

The little devil shall cast a spell~

A hidden trick that you can't tell~"

I also winked to my customers so she wouldn't get the suspicion on me as the female group began to sequeel. It seems that because of my voice and new look had manage to win the girls heart as I slowly remembered my arrogance and continue singing with pride.

As the song finally end, I manage to serve the last customer as I gave a warm smile to her.

"Kyaah!"

"Wao, quite an effective move big bro."

"Damn lad. Rusty my butt. You still sing like you haven't lost your touch yet. Ahaha..."

I manage to impress the customers as Selina was a bit dumbfounded. I decided to continue to serve the customers. 

14