Chapter 32: Found You
359 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Third Person's Perspective}

Kathlee Trish Gomez, the daughter of a well-developed company's CEO and also a streamer who does Cooking Shows. While she isn't popular, she is famous for her good use of ingredients and discussing different kinds of it.

She's the usual rich girl who sometimes rely on her father's wealth and often harrassed people who annoy her. No one would mess her in the University and she felt fufilled in all the guys whom chased and idolize her. 

But she remembered a certain guy in the University who had graduated already. The guy who wasn't not only impressed by her fortune and looks, but also manage to help her unexpectedly.

Len Michael Garcia.

The guy whom she met at one certain class in that semester and made an impression outta her.

While their story was bound to not meet due to their own circumstances, fate had made them meet an unexpected event. 

"Bastard! You dare cheat on me?!"

One late at night, Kathlee manage to caught her boyfriend cheating on her with another girl and ended their relationship there. She was so heartbroken that visited a convenience store that was open for 24 hours. Thats where they both interacted.

"Here, a simple coffee. While I don't know if it can help, how about doing something fun like I dunno, streaming or something? Look, I'm not trying to bother you but how about smiling since you look pretty when doing that?"

Len who was too tired after doing the night shift had spotted a poor girl crying and decided to help her out. Since they were the only people at the store, he decided to cheer her up by doing something nice.

He didn't expect that his good nature made the girl curious about him as the next day she spots him working on a book with a difficult expression.

She tried to interact with him, only to show ignorance as he was too focus on the work.

Len was currently struggling at that time due to having almost fail on this class and needed to work on this to get a good score.

Kathlee was annoyed at this guy who seemed to be ignoring him as she decided to watch him work.

Len was actually a hard worker who continues to seek improvement as he didn't shy away when it comes to asking his teachers for help and sometimes rely on his classmates for tips in learning difficult problems.

He still has his arrogant look which still poses problem making friends but it slowly soften as he continue learning from others.

Kathlee could this change of him as she continues to observe him and find it that he's a bit attractive when he smiles.

Len tends to had his arrogance on his town and he barely smiles which his smiles made him a bit attractive if he does it. But when he's in the university and knows he ain't the only smart kid, he tends to work hard to at least keep his scholarship and finds that he began to go softer on the people but couldn't make friends due to his busyness. 

Kathlee decided to show her smarts to him by getting good grades but she didn't expect that the moment she got serious was only at the time of the finals and had separated from him there.

They didn't meet again and could barely see each other that Len had graduated before she decided to visit the convenience store where he last worked.

Her popularity in university got so high, she could barely make contact with him anymore and all she could remember him was his warm smile.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

After ending her stream, she decided to watch some videos online and didn't expect that a viral video from long ago was recommended to her from out of nowhere.

The video shows how a guy who was serving customers suddenly began singing and laughing with the customers that at first she didn't believe that the guy whom she remembered in University was the same guy who she fondly remembered that year.

His smile was a bit arrogant as he tends to act proudly while serving his customers. Even his singing, while good, was kinda unsettling due to his egoistic behavior.

While she saw that the person was the same person, she wouldn't belive that this arrogant guy was that hard working person who was friendly with others. 

Then, she saw a new video that was recently uploaded and was a bit curious due to the thumbnail being the same person.

(The Magic Mike Returns) 

It was just a simple video and she click on it, expecting the same arrogant guy, but...

"Little Angel, Don't fall from the skies~

Let your beauty, Shine the brightest..."

It was the same song and the same voice but she was immensly shocked due to the person giving out the same smile she had while he was there.

His looks and demeanor had changed like he got a make-over but the iconic smile she remember him, was still there and even more enhance than now due to his new looks.

Len, serving the customers while singing as everyone suddenly join in on the singing and the restaurant became lively due to him making merry while serving. Even at the end had cause such a big reaction that Kathlee gave a grin while looking at him.

"Found you."

15