Chapter 35: Child-Stage Shop
313 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once I opened my eyes, there was a new unique placement of PC's being spaced out and its more of a City-based internet cafe. Hell, I don't think I can compare this to an ordinary City Internet Cafe.

There was probably 50+ computers being spaced out wider than normal and there's even gaming equipment on each PC. If any gamers to see this equipment for just an internet cafe, they would cough up blood from how cool its design was.

There's also 2 glass room also has a black curtain and inside having 5 PC. I can already imagine what it was gonna be used for but I mostly focus on how beautiful the internet cafe's design was compared to the old one.

[3 times than the usual PC have been place and two rooms to be used for competitions. Host, there's also a mini TV in the private rooms and a giant screen in the main hall to let your customers watch teams play against each other.

I also added more VR rooms which has a new function to enable players to increase their capabilities as they play the game.

Also, for the sake of security, I added dolls that protects the shop, employees and the customers for any enemy to attack and they are pretty built to defend or hold off a divine being.]

Looking around the shop and hearing the AI talking about the improvements, I was quite amazed at how the internet cafe had improved in just 2 days. I also look outside the shop and saw the shop's design was a lot more well-designed than normal. It brings out 'Modern' Approach and it is elegant enough for nobles to like it.

While it is actually just fitting with the space around the other shops, its at least big to fit over 500 people at the maximum. The entrace having a Screen to be displayed outside as it can be used to attract or advertize customers and the land was using the rest for making a small garden with a rest area for customers to wait.

Unlike before that it was just putting just a simple shop and plaster some kind of simple design of a computer, now there's a display board in front of the shop with a 'nameless' words written on it. It seems that I haven't thought of the name for the shop so the AI only waited for me to place a name for it.

"Len's Internet Cafe! Or better yet PC Bang!"

[................................................................]

The AI wasn't happy about me naming the shop as if he was looking at an idiot who wonders how he passed University. The AI ordered a doll guard to hit me in the head as he scolded me for picking such a name...

Since the AI would just snap out of me everytime, I decided to temporary name my shop 'Otherworldly Entertainment Store' while heading back as I began to inspect more of the shop.

Just walking around the PCs felt like the place was more spacy than before. There's even a main area where the entrance looks a lot more sophisticated and making the shop more noble and expensive. Like this place was made for nobles or royalty.

Even the private rooms are decorated with style and nobility than before as it was almost for a person to sleep and rest here.

And there's a small area where there's even a place to sell snacks and drinks.

"AI, are you sure this is fine? Like, this is like a small company developing a very interesting and big game and when it was release, its actually better than what the trailer did for it."

[While I appreciated your compliment host, there's actually a new place you haven't seen yet.]

The AI suddenly told me that it had built up a new floor and saw that there was actually a stair leading to the next floor. When I did arrived at the next floor, I was shocked beyond belief.

There was only one country I know that inplemented this kind of service as all I see were books. There's like a library of different books, from mangas, novels and even books which I didn't know about. It was probably books from this world as I continue to servey and saw that there's rooms that one person can sleep with a computer.

[Host. In a country that handles this kind of service, I service you from the country you know as Japan, the manga cafe.] 

11