Chapter 36: The Satisfied Customers
662 7 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{3rd POV}

While Len doesn't know, 2 days ago before the shop had upgraded.

"Huh? Maintainance? What's that supposed to mean?"

Len's Customers arrived at the shop and saw that the shop undergoing maintainance that they all felt quite surprised that it was closed.

They expected that the shop would still be opened since its only been recently ran since 3 days ago. 

At first they were quite mad of the store closing. Some of those customers of his was quite angry but hearing of a rumour that one of the employees of the shop was beaten up, they felt that the Owner was quite mad until now.

It seems that while people were still discriminate Demi-humans. The owner was still considering to hire them and even let them work around his shop. They also know how he treasures the two Demi-human girls like a doting parent and when some guy beating up one of the girls, he unleash a strong blow and cause so many injuries in the guy.

When he disappeared out of thin air by a mysterious light, they were quite shocked at his diappearance.

It was only later that they discover that he returned in the night and joked around, beating some goddess or something.

If the priest were to hear about this, they would literally call this guy as a heretic and would be burn to a cross.

While it was a day later that the church would hear an Oracle from their Goddess about not to discriminate Demi-humans anymore and to let go of a human who punched her did they realise that the Owner isn't to be messed with.

His Customer decided to just leave and return dejectedly since waiting seemed to be useless and know that the owner was still pissed.

The other citizens who who played at his shop and began to work, found out the difference from before as they began to effectively use what they played on the internet and found that they are producing faster than before. Even more apparent where the adventurers who are playing in a Life-and-Death situations in their adventures.

"Phil! How long?!"

"I-i think it would take a bit more time, like, 3 mins!"

"Well, its not the worst but it'll do."

Their cooperation and skills began to improve a large margin as they fight with monsters, they even notice some hidden pattern as they faught and exploited them to the fullest.

While they didn't fully recieve a special training on the Shop's VR, the games they played and watching a few movies did they realise that they could learn new things and had them practice in real combat.

Some of the adventurers even ranked up due to fully utilizing all the skills they learned and thanked the shop for helping them improve.

The next day was still the same but some of those people started to just pass by due to having not much fun as they all did at other entertainment places. Hell, even the gamblers weren't even willing to gamble anymore due to being blessed with joy at Len's Shop. 

The only thing having prosperity in the entertainment district is only on the Pub which most of the customers were Len's.

They would drink while looking at the shop, expecting it to be open eagerly like a sexy temptress to seduce them as they finally realise that they could earn more and maybe even play the VR games the merchants did as they strived to work harder, even some having to rank up just to try out the VR.

Then, they didn't expect one night that the shop completely change as one drunkard passed by the shop and saw how it instantly change from a simple and boring design shop, to a well, furnished and beautiful shop in just a single moment.

"Oh f***. Maybe I should ask for the barkeep to let me taste that sh*t again..."

The drunkard was insantly happy as he walked away. Only a minute pass as he disappeared, did Len come out of the shop and was surprised at the development.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

It was the early morning when the customers had arrived and saw how this simple shop, had completely did a make-over on just a single night.

The place was completely amazing like it was just a large merchant shop, the garden looks well-decorated and even the simple sign was gone and a name was plastered there on the signboard.

'Otherworldly Entertainment Shop' 

3 simple words, this causes the customers to be simply amaze and glad that they could experience this in their life time.

As the door opens, two Demi-human girls greeted their customers as a black haired man gave his signature smile at his customers.

"Welcome! To the store of Dreams! The Otherworldly Entertainment Shop!" 

(End) 

16