Too Hot
1.6k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So this is just what I’m going to do. Just pretend that neither of them are here, and try to relax a bit. At least, that’s what I’m hoping, but let’s be real here. That’s not about to happen.

“Salt, leave him alone.” Hearing Pepper’s voice, my eyes shoot wide open. There, I see the little girl’s hand hovering over my towel. Instinctively, I pull away, covering over my manhood. With the way she’s leaning over towards me, I can take a small peek at her chest region. A little bit of it is revealed, but it’s not like there’s anything to see.

“Hehe, I wasn’t going to do anything.” She giggles at my raging face. The nerve of this girl. Honestly, I feel like I’m in one of those hentai where the little girl say something like how my thing down there is bigger than her dad’s…

I’m mean, for the sake of my pride I’d hope that’s the case. But it’s not like I’m trying to impress some little girl on things she barely knows about. Hmm, I feel like knowing a line like that, especially considering the source material. Well, that might make some people take a very judgmental look at me.

“Can’t I just take a break without having to worry about you?” I tell her. My arm is up to keep her from getting closer.

“Okay then, no tricks on you for now.” That’s not the most convincing tone she could have with me. Nor is that obvious facetious hand over her heart very genuine. I swear, that girl better keep her word.

Now that she’s not annoying me for now, I can properly enjoy this room. I gotta say, even at its smaller size, this place is really nice. I can feel my pores just open up, and my body just feel so clean simply being in here. Especially after all the messes Salt put me through, this all makes me feel that much better. Guess it’s just the contrast making its effect.

I try not to really look at the girls, but I have this weird feeling that I’m being glared at. Well, it’s because that’s exactly what’s happening to me. Pepper doesn’t really feel like letting me out of her view, for fear that I would apparently do anything bad. Actually now that I think about it…

“Say Pepper, how old are you?” I ask.

“Hmpf, what? So you can feel less bad about your age preferences?” That doesn’t really answer the question, but at least Salt’s here to do that.

“She’s 19.” The little girl answers. Huh, she’s a lot closer to my age than I thought. I guess it’s not that big of a deal, you know, from a… Ahh, never mind. It doesn’t really matter how much I try to explain myself.

“Then, you’ll be queen soon, right?” I ask, trying to find something to talk about. It’s just a little weird to have her glaring at me the entire time. So maybe I can get her to lower her guard a bit.

“Well, not until dad dies. And that’s not for a long time.” I think she’s saying that in more of a hopeful sense, than the impatient type. At least, that’s what I’m gathering considering her mom’s fate.

“I don’t know if Pepper really wants the position anyway.” Salt laughs, making fun of her own sister. This girl really has little limits to who she’ll target. “She’d probably whip all the guards just for looking at her funny.”

“Yeah…” I giggle a bit at the joke, but that death stare from Pepper makes me feel a little unsafe. “Heheh… Ehem... Um, anyway.” For the sake of the longevity of my life, let’s change the subject. “So, you like fighting?” I point to her constant training as something that she might like to talk about.

“You bet I do.” It seems that’s working. She’s starting to brag a little, which is a different tone than just her standoffish behavior. “In fact, I bet I could kick your little butt if I tried.”

“Ehh… I don’t know about that.” I probably should’ve just entertained her on the idea, but I’ve been doing a little practice myself with Saffron. You know, the girl that took out a demon lord.

“I see that arrogance is another one of your so-called… Traits.” I can’t help but feel she wanted to use a little more colorful language about that. But with Salt here, I guess curse words are out of the picture. Also some hypocrite, she just bragged that she’d beat me in a fight. “Well, I guess now’s a good time to leave.” I assume that more training is on the agenda when she leaves here. Then the girl gets up and stretches herself.

I gotta say. I may not know what their mother looked like, but she certainly gave her eldest daughter a rather nice parting gift. That being that she’s very well endowed. It’s hard to deny that she’s very much attractive under all this steam. The glistening drops all over her body just highlight that beauty.

Her towel barely covers herself in any proper manner, though I guess her little bit of carelessness means she’s starting to get used to me. Well, I can take that as a little bit of a victory.

At least, it was. But of course Salt exists, and she’s about to pull another one of her so-called jokes. While she may have promised me that she wouldn’t do a trick on me, her sister was still fair game.

“Gotcha!” She yells out, as she rips off the towel covering her older sister’s decency. She knows exactly what’s she doing, with me in this room.

More importantly, I can’t say that I didn’t see Pepper’s nude body. Her melons for breasts, with those nipples sticking out. Not to mention the glimpse I catch of her vagina, and it’s nicely trimmed hair.

Funny enough, both of us mirror each other. I covered myself down there because… Well because I am a man after all. And she puts a hand down there, while using her arm to cover her large chest. Being real here, it’s not doing much of a job of hiding anything.

“S-Salt!” She yells at her little sister, sounding very flustered. Huh, I never thought she could get like this, but I guess anyone would feel pretty panicked about being seen naked by a near stranger. “This isn’t very funny, you better give it back!”

“Haha, try and catch me then.” Taunting her, The little girl makes a run for it for the door. Pepper follows her, trying to make sure that she’s covering herself. Though when they run past me, I can see her thick booty pretty well.

I’m sorry, but I really can’t resist looking at this. For more reasons than one.

“Darn it!” I hear the older girl stop once the younger one gets through the door. She just stopped chasing her, but that’s probably because she doesn’t want to run out of the hallways butt naked. I’m sure she doesn’t want to give any of the soldiers a free show.

When the girl pauses for a second, she remembers I’m in the room as she looks back at me. Seeing that she’s exposing her behind, she turns around to face me. Her arms still covering the private bits.

“H-hey…” I say nervously. Judging from her flush red skin, I’m certain that the heat here isn’t the only thing responsible for it. I probably don’t look to different in that regard.

“J-just shut up…” She say to me, as I inch myself towards the door. “W-what are you doing?!” She asking all shocked, as if I’m about to take advantage of this situation.

“I was just going to leave.” I don’t know what she takes me for, but I certainly would never do that. First off, even if I was that type of person, I wouldn’t do that to the king’s daughter. That would be a good way to get myself executed. Secondly, I have a girlfriend.

She looks down dejectedly, as I walk past her. It takes everything in my power not to sneak another peek at her butt, as I walk out the door. I guess she’s resigned herself to being stuck in here until she’s confident the coast is clear.

But when I get out in the hallway, I spy the towel just dropped on the ground. Salt’s probably not that cruel to leave her sister hanging like this. That leaves me with one thing left to do, as I pick it up.

Going back to the spa room, I slightly crack open the door and put my hand through, towel in tow.

“Here.” I say.

“…” I feel her snatch it from me, and I’m sure she put that thing back on as quick as humanly possible. When I close the door, I’m about to walk over to the changing room, when I hear the door crack open once more. “T-thank you…” She expresses gratitude to me for the first time.

“It’s no problem.” Is the only response I have to her, as I go get myself changed.

24