Getting Wet
2.2k 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I think that my room is pretty far from the bathrooms. It’s not really a problem for someone like myself, who’s grown and knows to go to the bathroom before it becomes a problem…

Okay look, I know that the first time I peed here was a close call. Saffron just didn’t give me a good opportunity until it was almost too late.

Anyway, we’re walking to the bathroom so Salt can relieve herself of this need. The poor girl is still so scared of the storm still raging outside. So much so that she’s holding my hand as we walk through these slowly dimming halls on our journey to the toilet. Her other hand is jammed into her crotch, as she tries her best to keep dry.

“I’m sorry.” She says to me, as she slows her pace a bit. Honestly, I thought for a moment that we weren’t going to make it when she did that. “You don’t have to be so nice to me.” Oh thank goodness, I thought for a second we were going to have a mess to clean up. Wait, what?

“What do you mean?” I ask her. Sure, I raise my voice at her whenever she gets me with a prank. But that’s always been more of comical way of playing up my displeasure. It’s never been anything serious, even if sometimes unoriginal. “It’s not like I hate you. Plus, you were in my bed.”

“R-right…” She responds. It’s kind of weird to see her like this. Especially since me and Pepper are usually the ones embarrassed by her. Actually, the tables are completely turned, as she’s the one that’s feeling flustered. In fact, she looks really cute like this…

Uh, I mean the feeling bashful part. Not the whole, about to soak her nightgown thing going on here.

“Well, we’re here now.” I stop us just outside the door. The bathrooms in this place have the toilets in a separate room, just next to where one would bathe. The one that we’re using is reserved for royalty, and I guess me as well.

“T-thank you.” She simply says to me. Then, a lightning strike much closer than any other before it hits the castle. It was enough to frighten even me. The thunderous sounds shocks the scared little girl to stand straight up. It’s probably clear to both of us what they sound is starting to cause her to do, since she sprints right into the toilet room and shuts the door loudly. Looking down at the ground, it doesn’t seem like she’s leaked any there. So maybe she still made it fine.

Either way, I was about to go take a bath. So I decide to head inside the bathing area, which certainly lives up to the hype of being in a castle. The place is pretty big, and along with that, has very good craftsmanship to its design. The makers were very careful when laying out the tile for the flooring. A rarity in the world I’m living in now. Well, I guess this type of design isn’t all too common on Earth either. There’s not any part of the pattern out of place. As if it was perfectly made for this very room.

Then there’s the quality of the porcelain for this tub. I haven’t used it, since it’s not a way of bathing that I normally do. Though perhaps tonight I’ll treat myself for once. Yeah, I deserve it for all the pain and suffering I’ve gone thorough this past week.

So I start to fill up this tub with hot water. It’s probably thanks to magic in some way. Since access to hot water in this type of world is surprisingly pretty common. At first, I thought it was because I lived in a mansion with Saffron, that I got opportunity to enjoy the luxury. But as she explained to me, there’s a way to condense a weak form of magic in a long term sense. Thanks to that, people can heat up their water pretty easily.

I stop to consider if I want to try out using one of those soap things that they got. It’s hard to explain, but it’s like those bath bombs we got back on Earth. Only these are a lot smaller, and are more to just get a tub filled with suds than anything else. Well, there’s a nice scent to them, but nothing beyond that. Though, apparently they’re kind of expensive. At least, that’s what Pepper drilled into my head when I was going to take a bath for the first time.

That girl seemed to make it sound like she was going to hurt me if I took advantage of them. Fine with me though, I don’t really want to be a freeloader or anything. So I’ll just not use it, and wash with traditional soap.

Once I get it filled up properly, I’m about to undress and get started. That’s when I remember Salt. Maybe I shouldn’t have just left her alone like that, since the storm is still raging outside. Even in this room, I can hear the pidder padder of the raindrops. Not to mention the now not-so-uncommon thundering. But she really should just stick with her sister if it’s going to be like that. I guess before I hop in, I’ll just take her to Pepper’s room first.

However, before I walk out to see if she’s still around. I see the little girl’s head pop out a bit into the room. How rude of her. She should’ve knocked or something. For all she knew, I could’ve been naked, and I’d really like to keep some of my privacy.

“Do you need me to take you to Pepper?” I ask her. I guess to be fair to her. When she didn’t see me out in the hallway. That must’ve caused a little bit of fear to well up as a result of this storm. Of course, she knows I said I was going to take a bath. After all, I did say that’s what I was going to do at least three times.

“N-no…” She shakes her head at me. I don’t really understand her apprehension with that. I can’t just have her stuck to me, especially not with what I’m about to do. “Um…”

That’s when she reveals to me why she doesn’t want to see her sister at the moment. She steps into the room, and while her hands are trying to cover it. It’s quite clear that she didn’t exactly make it to the toilet fully dry. Her nightgown has a sizable wet spot on it, and we both know what’s to blame for that.

“I…” She tries to speak up. The girl has to sniffle up her nose, a futile attempt to stop the runny snot. “I… I had an accident…” And there’s the flood works from her eyes. “I’m… Sorry… I just…” She tries to both apologize and explain it to me. Which is difficult as she can’t speak in sentences composing of more than two words.

“Hey now.” I approach her and kneel down in front of the crying girl. “It’s okay.” A pat to the head seems to have calmed her a little bit. “Did you leave a mess in the toilet room?”

“N-no.” She replies. That’s when she tells me what actually happened. So I was correct for believing that she started to leak when the lightning strike surprised us. She ran in there and had to tear down her soaked panties just to make it in time. Of course, she was far from on time with doing that, judging by this aftermath. “You’re not going to make fun of me?”

I’m pretty sure she’s asking because of all those times she’s made fun of me. Being honest, I did contemplate it for a second. Then I realize how ridiculous that makes me look. Could you imagine the sight? A grown man making fun of a little girl who wet herself.

“No.” Is the simple answer I give to her.

Now that only leaves one more thing. That being that this girl needs to be cleaned up. Well, I did just start running a bath. Sure, it was meant for me, but she definitely needs it more.

“Well, I already got the bathtub filled. So you can go ahead and get yourself cleaned up.” I tell her, which I thought was going to be the end of things. Except she goes and grabs my hand before I leave.

“Then, could we take a bath together?”

28