Birthday Suit
2k 13 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That sure was one big party. We laughed, had fun, and I even got to meet some new nice people that lived here. Things like this are certainly good for me to get to know the place a little better. Still, everything that’s happened tonight isn’t what’s on my mind. As people are slowly leaving to return to their home, I have one last thing to do with Saffron. My gift to her, which I’d like to give when we’re alone.

“It’s been a long night.” She says to Salt and Pepper. “The two of you should get some rest. Especially you.” She points to the younger girl, who spent all day planning this party on her own.

“Yeah, don’t worry about this mess. We’ll clean it up tomorrow.” I say. Not something I’m looking forward to, but it does have to be done. Pepper carries her sister back to their rooms, while I join Saffron in ours.

“Ahh, finally.” She makes a meeting with our bed, plopping herself face first. “That was a lot of fun.”

“It sure was.” I reply. “Hopefully you get what you wished for.”

“Speaking of something I wish for.” She took note of the one thing missing during the party. “Surely you didn’t just, not get a present for me.”

“Of course I did.” I tell her, reaching into my pocket. “I hope you like it.” I say as I hand her the stone. I’m just going to pretend I know exactly what this is. So hopefully she both likes it, and says out loud what it is.

“A-Alan? This is really for me?” It looks so small in her hands. She looks at it for a moment, before holding it tight to her heart. “I didn’t realize how quick you wanted to move.” It’s surprising to see her so bashful in receiving this gift. Personally was expecting more of a happy reaction, followed by giving me a hug. So whatever this was, the store owner certainly wasn’t wrong about her knowing what this is.

“Of course.” I answer. Too bad her response doesn’t lead me to knowing what this thing is, or if it does anything. “I love you, so it seemed like a good token to show you how much.”

“I can’t believe you feel that way.” She responds. Hopefully this game of being vague ends soon, because I’m not seeing what’s up with the commotion here. “It’s a lot of responsibility, you know?” Forget about it, I really don’t know what’s she’s talking about.

“Um, what exactly do you mean by, responsibility?”

“Eh? You know don’t what this does?” She’s looking at me with disappointment.

“Sorry, but the shopkeep told me that you’d love it, if you loved me. So I ended up buying it.” A shame that I had to come clean there.

“This is a dragonseed.” Saffron informs me. Well, that word by itself doesn’t tell me anything about what it is or does. “You see, a dragon hybrid like me comes about because of this.”

“Oh okay, I get it.” …Wait a second, then does that mean I just gave her a gift that indicated I wanted to have a baby with her. “I’m so sorry.” That really was quite a blunder by me. To just put something like that to her face without even knowing what I did. “I don’t think I’m ready to have kids yet.”

“I figured that was the case.” Thankfully, she forgives me. “Don’t worry about it, I’ll make sure to keep it safe.” With something like that in our possession, I wonder if there will come a time when we have a serious discussion on the matter. “Oh, I got something special for you too.”

“Really? But it’s supposed to be your birthday.” She enters the closet and closes the door behind her. I guess her surprise is going to be putting on an outfit. Knowing her, it’ll be pretty sexy.

“All right, here we go.” Of course, I’m still a little stunned when she walks out with what she’s wearing. If you can really call it that, since the girl steps out with ribbons tied around her body. Just ribbons on her body, with some specifically placed to hide all her private bits.

“Oh wow.” My eyes gravitate towards her pussy. With only a thin red ribbon covering it, I feel the desire to just slightly move it aside to catch a glimpse. Sorry, but back on Earth, I had a few unfortunate thoughts whenever I say a skimpy lady. She gets up onto the bed, right in front of me.

“Well, I’m your present today.” She quietly whispers into my ear. “Maybe you should unwrap me?”

“I have a better idea.” I tell her, getting behind my gift. It’s one thing to take these off to expose her nude body. However, spicing things up is always welcomes in my book. Without telling her what I’m specially doing, I take a hold of the ribbons covering her vagina. She thinks that I’m about to undo them, but in actuality, I pull them upwards he body.

“A-Ah!” She yelps out from the slight pain of ribbon digging up her tiny clit. “T-this isn’t unwr-rapping.”

“Of course it isn’t.” This teasing is a lot of fun. She’s turning me on so hard with those moans. I pull them up a little harder, not enough to actually hurt. But the red ribbon rides up into her. Her pussy is visible, as the strips disappears a little inside of her. It’s honestly indescribable how beautiful that naughty bit of hers is.

Even more so, as I see her love juices soaking up the ribbon. There’s no hiding it as the liquid wicks along the thin fabric. Her tits get so hard even when their covered. Not for long, as I tear them down to expose her petite breasts.

“Mmhmm.” She bites her lips to try and minimize her moaning. I think it’s because she’s worried about being heard by the young Salt. Rest assured, that little girl is fast asleep in her room after this hard day.

Saffron is enjoying every bit of this perverted act. No matter how she may deny it, her actions speak a different tone. Seeing what she’s doing is putting me nearly over the edge, and I’ve barely touched her skin.

So, I place my rock hard cock between her legs and pull a little more on that ribbon. It’s getting really dug into her, and she clenches her legs in reaction of my pressure. Precisely what I was hoping for, as I feel her squeezing my penis. It’s riding up against her pussy, allowing me to feel her juices cover me. This is all so much to manage, and my own body is losing control.

Feeling all of her on me like this, I climax. My cum shoots straight up into the air, which I swear reached a couple of feet. Then it falls on the top of us, with Saffron taking the brunt of it.

My white stuff covers her naked body, the ribbon parts doing little to actually cover her from it. So most of it landed onto her fair, bare skin. I used up a lot of energy doing what I did, so I let go of the ribbon to give her clit much needed relief. The two of us lay quietly together, with only our heavy breathing filling the sounds.

“You know.” I’ll always remember the last thing she said to me before we drifted off. “I think we could be ready.”

19