Chapter 1
9.7k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Shao Lang raised his hand and glanced at his watch. There were only 40 minutes left to go to work. The tram hadn't arrived yet, so he was a little anxious.

 

    In fact, he doesn't have to be so in a hurry. Shao Lang is a highly paid manager hired by Z company from abroad. No one dares to control his time except for the chairman.

 

    Perhaps because of his personality, Shao Lang handles everything in an orderly manner, whether in work or life, and being punctual and responsible is his principle of doing things.

 

    "Di~ The tram bound for Station No. 9 is about to arrive, please bring your belongings..." 

 

When the tram opened the door, passengers rushed in.

 

    Because now is the peak time for work, everyone is rushing to work, and there is no one else in their eyes when they squeeze each other.

 

    Shao Lang also squeezed in with the crowd. Obviously, Shao Lang was inexperienced in squeezing cars, so he was quickly squeezed into a small airtight corner by the crowd. Facing the wall of the carriage, supporting both hands on the chest so as not to put his face on it.

 

    Innocent Shao Lang thought that he would endure a little bit, but he didn't know that an incredibly fragrant plot had just begun.

 

    The inertial turbulence when the tram started made Shao Lang staggered and leaned back a bit. Just as he was about to adjust his position, his back touched a hot chest. The other party seemed unaware of it, and even put his hands on Shao Lang’s. On both sides, he was surrounded by domineering.

 

    The hormonal breath of mature men instantly entangled from behind to the nasal cavity.

 

    Shao Lang awkwardly moved forward a short step until his toes touched the wall.

 

    But he moved forward a little bit, and the man behind him followed. In the end, the posture became the man clinging to his back, and it was as if Shao Lang was leaning on him without any gap.

 

    Shao Lang frowned, but didn't say anything after all, only when the tram was crowded, it was forbearance.

 

    But what happened next was unexpected for Shao Lang.

 

    Seeing that Shao Lang was not repulsive of his closeness, the man boldly touched Shao Lang's ass.

 

    At first, the two hands touched slowly, and then they kneaded more and more recklessly, squeezing in along the round buttocks, and the muddy breath sprayed on Shao Lang's neck.

 

    In an instant, Shao Lang was shocked and forgot to resist, so that the man put his hand into his suit trouser pocket even more, looking around for something.

 

    "Ah!" When

 

    Shao Lang reacted, he might have encountered the legendary idiot, the man had already touched his yang root, which made Shao Lang exclaimed, but he was submerged in the next second. In the palm of a man.

 

    The people around who were wearing headphones and playing games didn't even notice what happened in the corner.

 

    The man lowered his head and approached Shao Lang’s ear, lowered his thick and magnetic voice and said, "Hush~Do you want to be seen making a fuss in the tram? Huh?" He kept playing with his hands in his pockets. Shao Lang’s Yang Root. "Hmm!" After hearing the man's words, Shao Lang shook his head slightly and struggled, but did not dare to make too much movement, lest he would really attract the attention of people around him. Now that he is like this, if someone else sees him, how can he!

 

    "Good baby, as long as you don't shout, I'll let go of your mouth."

 

    Seeing that Shao Lang didn't dare to struggle, the man squeezed the yang roots in his hands with ease, rubbing and shaking quickly, even between the pants and the underwear. Rub the glans in the foreskin with the thumb.

 

    Shao Lang, who had never experienced such an excitement before, could not stand it, and within a short while, he hardened in the hands of a man.

 

    Little skank shot a lot

 

    "Little slut, you are hard." The man said in a voice that only two of them could hear.

 

    Of course Shao Lang knew his body's reaction. The penis that was hard to harden even during masturbation, was swollen and heated in the palm of the man's hand.

 

    The man's scorching breath continued to invade his neck, his hot and humid tongue licked his ears along his neck, the fleshy earlobes were nibbling and biting, and the tip of his tongue was still ringing around the ear hole.

 

    The erotic licking almost made Shao Lang's legs soft and untenable, and his hands couldn't help climbing onto the man's thick arms.

 

    "Oh, I can't take it anymore? My brother's big dick hasn't been inserted into the molesting hole of the little girl yet."

 

    Shao Lang endured the man's humiliating language with annoyance, and his heart was as chaotic as twists. How has he been treated this way? It is impossible to be as proud as he is to succumb to the lust of a man!

 

    Shao Lang couldn't make a big struggle in a small space, so Shao Lang could only hit the man back and forth with his body, trying to break the restraints with brute force. But I don't know that a man is as strong as an iron bull, motionless, and shackled him to death with just one hand.

 

    "You can't escape Xiaolanghuo." The man sneered.

 

    One hand easily untied Shao Lang's belt, slid in along the hem of the shirt, lingered around his waist and abdomen, sighing comfortably, "The skin of a slut is tender and smooth, and my brother can't help but want to be cruel. I'm ravaging you." While starting to touch up, stop on the pink nipple, first squeeze the small nipple with the palm of the palm, and then make a circle with the palm of the palm clockwise to make the pink nipple even more red. .

 

    Behind him was a hot hard object against his butt, rubbing up and down through the cloth.

 

    Shao Lang thought to himself that his ass was about to catch fire. But it's obviously a disgusting thing, why in my heart is like a million ants crawling through the itching.

 

    Gradually, Shao Lang's body was sucked away by the flames of desire.

 

    The man feels more comfortable without resistance. Knead and pinch two hard pieces of meat to your heart's content, forcing Shao Lang to whimper.

 

    The man seemed to be no longer satisfied with the touch of his chest. He opened his pants and raised the edges of his underwear with his fingers. He reached in and held Shao Lang's penis. He pulled up and down, and wickedly pressed his nails into the lower urethral opening, which was suddenly excited. Shao Lang trembled and his eyes were red.

 

    Although a man can't see Shao Lang's yang roots of the same size, he guessed from his pink flesh that it must be a small and cute pink stick, and there are not many pubic hairs.

 

    The man was very skillful with the small dick in his hand, and from time to time he dialed the scrotum, wrapped them with a small meat stick, and played with it. A lot of sticky liquid came out of the bell mouth, which wetted the loose pubic hair. Under the man's rich skills, Shao Lang shot, and the pleasure of ejaculation swept his body. Shao Lang had never been so cool before, and his whole body was limp in the man's arms.

 

    "The slut's little meat stick shot a lot of semen, my brother's hand can't hold it, huh." Shao Lang has no energy to care about the man's obscene sneer.

 

    He only hoped that the man could let him go quickly, and he was shot by masturbation in the tram, which Shao Lang could not accept.

 

    The man glanced at the semen in his hand, and smirked the hand with the semen from under the egg and stuffed it into Shao Lang's flesh.

 

    "Uhhhhh!!...Uhhhhh!..."

 

    No! Don't come in! pain! Shao Lang shouted in horror.

 

    No one had visited the meat hole, was stabbed by a thick finger, and poke in and out with the lubrication of semen.

 

    In the tram, I was inserted into the big dick and buried my fingers in the tight flesh cavity, feeling the soft and strong adsorption of the intestinal wall, slippery and warm.

 

    Then slowly pull out your fingers and gently press and circle the folds of the Ju point. A light touch of the Ju point will shrink hunger and thirst.

 

    After the semen was wiped out in the acupuncture points, the man slowly poked two slender fingers and traced Shao Lang’s sensitivity on the intestinal wall.

30