Chapter 5
5.2k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The pale complexion suddenly blushed, and his canthus was about to split! This nasty idiot... actually took his temperature! The man looked at the thermometer in his hand and frowned slightly: "38.5 degrees...still burning, it seems that I can only get an injection." 

 

After saying that, he put the thermometer back in the box, opened the medicine box by the table, and took out a small medicine bottle and needle. cylinder.

 

    Then he walked towards him, Shao Lang became nervous, and his sore throat made a hoarse voice: "What are you doing?"

 

    "What are you doing?" The man smirked and shook the syringe in his hand. Come over and lift the quilt completely. Only then did Shao Lang discover that he was naked and undressed, like a lamb to be slaughtered, still at the mercy of a man.

 

   Slap~, the man patted his white buttocks, put on disposable gloves, took out a sterile cotton ball dipped in iodophor and wiped it from the inside out. "I don't want to have a spanking!" Shao Lang yelled but didn't have the strength to struggle.

 

    But the man remained unmoved, and continued to rub his snow-white arm flaps, holding him tightly with his powerful arm.

 

    Seeing that Shao Lang was really scared to the point of trembling, the man softened his expression and comforted him like a kid who was afraid of the injection: "My dear, your fever will not go away. The injection will heal faster, don't be afraid, I 'm a doctor." After speaking, he tweeted on his soft lips.

 

    Seeing that the hard is not enough, Shao Lang had to come to soft, lowered his eyebrows and put on a pitiful expression: "Then if you don't have injections, take medicine, take medicine, okay?" His eyes were full of pleading.

 

    When did he have so many emotions towards people? On weekdays, he looks cold and indifferent. But this has maintained his character for more than 20 years, because this man has been crushed to the point that there is no more residue left.

 

    "The medicine must be taken, but now the needle has to be used. The baby has always been bad and the husband will feel distressed." While talking, press the tip of the left finger and push the piston with the right hand, and then the needle vertically penetrates into the cortex quickly and slowly injects drugs.

 

    "Ah!" The unexpected penetration made Shao Lang exclaimed, his whole body tensed, his head tightly buried in the pillow.

 

    Upon seeing this, the man couldn't help but become more gentle. After the injection of the medicine is finished, use a dry cotton swab to press on the eye of the needle until no bleeding is seen.

 

    I pulled over the quilt and poured water for him. I didn’t forget to ask: "Are you hungry? I made the millet porridge. Shall I have some? After eating, take some good medicine." Shao Lang was still sulking in the pillow, just not answering. The man walked over and patted his back "Drink some water, don't get bored." The man held the cup for a while, seeing that he was still angry, put the cup on the bedside table and walked away.

 

    When the door was gently closed, there was the sound of a man coming downstairs. Only when Shao Lang twisted his neck and looked around, the room installation was very simple in black, white and gray style. In addition to the necessary desk, chair and bed lamp, there was also a very spacious balcony with floor-to-ceiling windows. A ray of sunlight sprinkled on the carpet through the white yarn, like a sparkling water surface, projecting a soft light, warming the entire bedroom. The gentle breeze slowly blows up the curtains and brushes the fine hair on the forehead, making people feel comfortable and close their eyes.

 

    This... should be in the pervert's house.

 

    The door lock was opened and closed, and the man was holding a bowl of millet porridge. He walked into the room and saw this pleasing picture. Mind slightly, he came to the bedside softly and kissed Shao Lang's forehead: "Baby, get up and drink porridge." Because he was too immersed in the quiet environment just now, the sudden sound shocked him.

 

    "The injection is over, I want to go home." Shao Lang said coldly.

 

    "No, you still have a fever, wait until the fever subsides before you can leave." The man refused without thinking.

 

    "You! Why!" He was anxious at the shameless and perverted moron.

 

    "Because I am your doctor, the doctor will not let his patients get worse." The other grabbed Shao Lang's arm and tried to support him.

 

    Obviously it's a pervert! What an awe-inspiring pretense! Shao Lang snorted angrily, he was not so weak that he needed a man to help him.

 

    Give up and rogue theory, spontaneously drank millet porridge. Although I don't have any appetite, after all, I haven't eaten much in a day, and my stomach is empty and I feel bad.

 

    Soon the bottom of the bowl was empty, Shao Lang handed the bowl back to the man, thanked him awkwardly, and then turned over and lay in the bed.

 

    The man took the bowl and smiled at the corners of his mouth, "Get a good rest." After being silent again, Shao Lang poked his head out and curled his lips. The quilt was full of the smell of a man.

 

    Xu was acknowledging the bed. Even though his sleepy eyelids started to fight, Shao Lang still couldn't sleep irritably. After several rounds, he finally found a comfortable posture and gradually fell asleep.

 

    This sleep was dimly dark, day and night unknown. So when Shao Lang woke up, his head was in a state of chaos, and he watched the man next to him with his hands on his forehead with dull eyes.

 

    "Well, the fever finally subsided." Then he poured a cup of warm water on him.

 

    After pouring a few big mouthfuls of warm water to moisturize his throat, his chaotic consciousness slowly returned to the cage, and within a moment he remembered why he was here.

 

    "I can go back now." While speaking, there was still a slight dry pain in my throat, but my spirit was much better.

 

    "Don't worry, wash your hands and eat, and I will send you back after eating." The man held the doorknob for a while, then looked back at him with a wicked smile: "Oh, of course, if you still have strength, then I'll send you back until you have no strength. "Fuck off!" Shao Lang was so angry that he picked up the pillow and threw it at the man. The man took the pillow and turned and went downstairs with a smile.

 

    When Shao Lang finally agreed to go downstairs, the man had already arranged the food and sat on the chair with confidence.

 

    "I don't know what you like to eat, but if you are sick, it's better to talk a little bit. Don't stand stupidly and come over and try it." It was said that, but the table is already full of all kinds of side dishes, and the presentation is good, at least It increases appetite.

 

    Go back immediately after eating! Then I thought that Shao Lang quickly walked to the table without saying hello, picked up the chopsticks and chopped them up.

 

    The man didn't mind, and even put vegetables in his bowl. The two lowered their heads to eat and no one spoke. There was only a slight chewing sound in the living room of Nuo Da.

 

    After a while, the man suddenly put down his bowls and chopsticks, put his hands on the table, and said with a smile: "Sao Xiaolanglang~" Puff, Shao Lang couldn't hold back for a while.

 

    His face turned pale instantly, and he put down his chopsticks again. "What do you mean by the old pervert! Who allowed you to call me! How do you know my name?!" "We have done all the intimate things, and we know your name very well. Strange? And... baby, I am not an old pervert, my name is Chi Han." The man corrects Shao Lang solemnly, his brows are full of ruffian images.

 

    "Who cares what your name is? I asked you how you know my name! Do you check me?" Shao Lang was furious, and a little worried, wondering if this person named Chi Han had provoked him repeatedly for a purpose. Actually investigate him!

 

    "Oh, baby, I'm sad when you misunderstand me. It's the business card in your coat, I saw it accidentally." Shao Lang was relieved after listening. But he was immediately raised by the man's next words.

 

    "However, you are actually an employee of company z. Oh, manager Shao Xiaolang." Chi Han said thoughtfully.

 

    "What do you want?" Shao Lang pretended to be calm, covering up the panic on the surface. Now that the man knows all about it, he will definitely be squeezed tightly if he messes with himself again.

 

    "Don't want to do anything, are you full?" Seeing that he had put down his chopsticks, Chi Han put away the bowls and chopsticks and put them into the kitchen. After I washed my hands, I saw Shao Lang still stunned, and squeezed his waist in the past. "Let’s go, don’t you want to go home?"

 

    Shao Lang didn’t like this feeling very much. There is a kind of feeling that everything is controlled by a man.

18