Chapter 8
3.5k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      The side spit out water obediently.

 

    "Ah hum ..." really can not stand the man's brave attack, Shao waves began to lift up the buttocks.

 

    "Sao baby, kneel down on me." Perceiving his intentions, Chi Han had to change his posture.

 

    "Yeah" Shao Lang bent down with affectionate eyes, lowered his head to let the man kiss him, and obediently knelt down on both sides, with his chest facing the chest, lying in Chihan's arms.

 

    Chi Han kneaded his hips with satisfaction, and stretched his fingers to their closely connected acupuncture points, soothing them with the slippery mucus for a while.

 

    Without warning, he slammed into the depths of the meat cavity, causing Shao Lang to scream again and again, and his throat broke.

 

    Riding (below)

 

    "Ah! You lighten it! It hurts!" Suddenly penetrated, and the flesh roots spit out a little semen, which slid along the glans and fell between the two abdomens.

 

    Chi Han has already begun to manipulate Shao Lang regardless of raising his hips, his large penis full of muscles, fiercely going to death, almost as if he is about to pierce the flesh hole.

 

    "Well ... ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Oh Woo ... hum ..." Shao Long whole person is like sitting on an uneven road potholes carriage as excessive speed, so he can not help the man clung closer.

 

    "Sao baby, don't hold your arms too tight, my husband is going to be out of breath." However, the man said this with a look of enjoyment, and he didn't look too tight and breathless.

 

    The huge meat stick, which had swollen to an inhuman size, swelled a little bit in Shaolang's inner acupoint, squeezing the petite Ju acupoint, and puffed out babbling water. Chi Han's meat stick plunged into this greasy juice again, and the glans slammed into the center of the acupuncture point hard, as if to pierce the inside, shaking Shao Lang tremblingly, and ejected very little semen.

 

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

 

    The orgasm made Shaolang's inner wall extremely tight and hot, enclosing the giant foot cold, and convulsing.

 

    "You are trying to pinch your husband to death." Chi Han paused and took a breath, put his lips to Shao Lang's lips and moved his waist, "Baby, I haven't shot yet. "

 

    Shao Lang sucked the lips of his mouth, groaning vaguely: "Hmm, I don't...don't..."

 

    Chi Han grinned suddenly, avoiding Shao Lang's puppy-like licking, and watched. With Shao Lang's satisfying expression, he said: "Then you call your husband, I won't fuck Xiao Sao tonight after I shoot it out, what a damn."

 

    Shao Lang did not answer, but instead stretched out his tongue to bite Chi Han. Resolute silhouette. The lower abdomen tightened the Ju points, trying to shoot out the Chi Han clip. It's a pity that the wishful thinking hadn't started yet, so he was knocked over by Chi Han pounding garlic.

 

    "Ah, don't...don't...husband husband! Ahhhhhh..."

 

    " Heh , baby, it would be better if you didn't scream like this." Chi Han rolled over and pressed back on Shao Lang, breaking his legs. To the most open, hold the meat stick in the muddy hole.

 

    "Well... come in..." Shao Lang's empty flesh cavity, longing for the fullness of the big meat stick, grumbled out the muddy liquid of obscene milk, but the man was still reluctant to come in, the taste of the body burning. He was so uncomfortable that he begged Chihan for mercy.

 

    "Uuhuhuhu...husband...come in...will you come in..."     

Chihan grinned and said, "Where do you let your husband enter?"

 

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... "At this time, as long as a man wants to hear something, Shao Lang is willing to tell him.

 

    Chihan also endured to the limit. Seeing that his goal had been achieved, he held his sexual organs at the acupuncture point, and the thick giant sank in, smashing to the end.

 

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Husband, fuck me...sorry… in my pussyhole...uhhhhhh..." Shao Lang, who was completely let go, had no scruples, and his chanting for joy was even more unrestrained.

 

    I have endured it for a long time. Chi Han was not vague this time. He thrust straight into the heart of Shao Lang's acupuncture point and slammed into Shao Lang's heart. The speed was so fast that Shao Lang panicked: "Ah, ah, slow... ah, ah, ah... ".

 

    Chi Han continued to speed up his strength, his stem madly rubbed against the prostate in the inner wall, and the intensive pleasure made Shao Lang's red fleshy roots look up again. The inner hole also seemed to gush out a large amount of kinky water to wet the passage, causing the man's giant stem to reach an unprecedented depth.

 

    "Uuuuu ah...too deep..." Shao Lang raised his hand and hugged Chi Han's nape, unconsciously applying force with his fingers, and scratching Chi Han's back.

 

    Suddenly he hugged Shao Lang in a cold hug, and ordered: "Baby, open your eyes."

 

    Shao Lang opened his eyes suspiciously. This posture immediately made him more intuitive to see that his hole was swallowing the man's huge hole. Sex, just stared blankly.

 

    The physical perception and visual impact were mixed together, instantly burning away his remaining sanity.

 

    Shao Lang tightened his arm around him, and kissed Chi Han's mouth. His tongue stuck into the man's mouth, licking it indiscriminately, and even rolled his tongue to bite and suck.

 

    Chi Han was amused by Shao Lang's strength, and then he kissed more fiercely.

 

    "Little girl, take a good look at how her husband's big dick fucks her baby's pussy." After finishing speaking, he made a small hole to Shao Lang's gaze.

 

    "Oh...ah...ah...husband's big cock is so big...ah...ah...ah...the fucking baby is so good...ah..." Shao Lang looked at the man's cunt acupuncture and stared at the man's forbearance expression, suddenly felt Chi Han is a bit sexy at this moment, and thinking that his already red cheeks are about to burn, his heart is plopping and beating non-stop.

 

    "Does the baby think that her husband is not cruel enough?" Seeing that Shao Lang can still be distracted by other things, Chi Han recklessly pushes in the flesh cavity.

 

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

 

    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The impact of the hole.

 

    Chi Han clasped Shao Lang's waist, and after dozens of back and forth thrusts, a deep top finally sprayed a slam thick semen towards the acupoint center.

 

    Afterwards, he laid Shao Lang flat on the bed and raised his buttocks. The Ju point, which was so fucked, was gurgling with thick white semen, dripping on the dark bed sheet, which made it extra erotic.

 

    Chi Han grinned, and kissed him on the root of his leg with great satisfaction, "Baby Sao has eaten a lot of nutrient solution, so good."

 

    And Shao Lang has been half-drowsy by this sex.嘤咛 means a response.

 

    After Shao Lang passed out completely, Chi Han picked him up and went to the bathroom to clean. By the way, I found the sheets in the cabinet and replaced the soiled bed covers.

 

    When I got up and went back to the bathroom, I saw a picture frame on the bedside table on the table. Chi Han picked it up curiously and took a look. It was a photo of a very happy family of three. In the photo, Shao Lang seems to be only six or seven years old, holding his parents' hand and smiling very brightly.

 

    But looking at Shaolang’s house, it’s not like living with his parents. Maybe it’s not here, right? Chi Han thought about putting the frame in his hand back to its original position.

 

    After cleaning up Shao Lang, the two lay back naked on the bed. Chi Han hugged Shao Lang and kissed him softly on his forehead, "Good night, baby." 

 

When he woke up in the morning with toothache, Shao Lang's memory was still fragmented, and it took a long time to remember what happened yesterday. Fortunately, this time I was in my own home, and my body...except for the discomfort of being overused underneath, there was nothing unusual, and even the fever was gone.

 

    And that big pervert has long since disappeared, so that's okay, so that he doesn't want to punch someone! Shao Lang moved his lower leg slightly, and his muscle strength was involved in the disabled anus, and he gasped with pain. Hiss-you don't need to touch it to know, it must be red and swollen again!

 

14