Chapter 12
2.4k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Accurately and quickly touch the sensitive points, gently rolling. The inner wall contracted and spasm sharply, and there was a numbness rising from the tail vertebrae, the pleasure spread all over the limbs, and the blood spurted.

 

    "Um..." Shao Lang bit his knuckles, his eyebrows flushed, and the uncomfortable flesh roots spit out more nectar, which wetted the car wall.

 

    Chi Han lowered his voice and said, "Hold it up." He took out his fingers and thrust his thick penis into the bottom.

 

    "Ugh!!!" Chihan's penis was inhuman, and the rough insertion made Shao Lang sobbing and gasping, tears gushing from the corners of his eyes.

 

    Chi Han glanced at the station less than a few stations away, and suddenly exerted his strength, every note was a heavy top, and he hit the acupoint center.

 

    Shao Lang was so embarrassed by this rude and non-injury way of making love that he was so weak that he leaned back on the connecting points. The surface is hard and can’t bear to make a sound, but my heart has long screamed: oh oh ah ah... so deep... so deep... ooh... can’t stand it... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

 

    Finally, I couldn't stand it and shot it out without any comfort.

 

    The inner acupoints of the orgasm strangled the giant roots tightly. Chi Han wanted to make a quick fight, so he didn't have the patience. Following this force, he beat him dozens of times before suddenly pressing Shao Lang's head and shooting all into his mouth. Swallowed unexpectedly.

 

    Chi Han pulled him up to pack up, wiped the remaining semen from the corner of his mouth with his fingertips, and kissed his wet eyes with a smile.

 

    Before he got angry, he pulled him out of the tram.

 

    Shao Lang's footsteps were vacant, and he was dragged by Chi Han to follow him. He wasn't angry either, he was probably used to it, but he asked uncomfortably, "Where are you going to take me?!"

 

    Chi Han turned his head and smiled triumphantly and said, "Nature is a good place."

 

    At night, the lights are shining, and the traffic on the street is endless. This area is probably a holy place for dating. Most of the couples who come and go are full of flowers, and the small shops on the roadside also hang lanterns. Occasionally, there are car horns, love songs played in the shop, and blessings from the flower seller. It is so lively.

 

    Suddenly, a little girl in a school uniform rushed out and blocked the way.

 

    "Handsome guys, buy a bunch of flowers for your girlfriend?" The little girl smiled and looked at the two super handsome men in front of her with enthusiasm and expectation.

 

    Chi Han shook my hand and said in a coquettish manner: "Sorry little sister, handsome guy doesn't have a girlfriend." 

 

The little girl is also shrewd and said clearly: " You can send your boyfriend if there’s no girlfriend. Love is free. Regardless of gender!"

 

    Chi Han was amused and laughed, "Little sister, you are right, brother Hua wants all of it, wrap it up." The

 

    The little girl did not expect her luck to be so lucky and sold it for most of the night. The first order was actually cleared! Suddenly she was so happy that she jumped, "Wow! Thank you handsome guy! Your boyfriend also looks so handsome! Ah ah ah ah ah! This handsome guy have a handsome boyfriened, I wish you happiness and old age!"

 

    Shao Lang looked embarrassed and wanted to leave quickly.

 

    Chi Han is very useful. After saying goodbye to the little girl, he couldn't stop the curvature of his mouth. A large bouquet of roses in his hand changed hands and stuffed into Shao Lang's hands.

 

    "What are you doing, I don't want it." How embarrassing a big man is walking with another man holding a large bouquet of roses.

 

    "Close, didn't you hear that, handsome boyfriend with a handsome guy, haha..." Shao Lang still wanted to return it to the man, they are not lovers.

 

    Chi Han's good mood instantly became a little unhappy, and deliberately said with a calm face: "It doesn't matter if you don't take it, I'll let you close the mouth below."

 

    Shao Lang: "..." How can there be such shameless handsome guy in this world?

 

    They crossed a few streets and finally reached a sandy beach, which was sparsely populated compared to the crowds in the distance.

 

    "You took me all the way to see the sand?" Shao Lang said blankly.

 

    "Of course not." Chi Han said nothing, and walked behind Shao Lang and blindfolded him.

 

    "What are you doing."

 

    "Shh! 1...2...3..."

 

    Boom...boom…

 

The gorgeous fireworks exploded in the sky like a goddess of flowers, exploding countless stars in the sky, full of brilliance. The ink-colored sky is so beautiful that people hold their breath, trying to keep this short bloom. Immediately afterwards, a few fireworks burst into full bloom, and groups of magpies slowly condensed into a fluorescent magpie bridge. The Cowherd and Weaver Girl stood on the bridge hand in hand, accompanied by sporadic colorful fireworks.

 

    From afar, there were loud exclamations, admiration, and beautiful.

 

    Chi Han slowly hugged Shao Lang from behind, whispering "beautiful?"

 

    Shao Lang nodded, keeping his eyes intact.

 

    Chi Han turned his head, cupped his cheeks with both hands, and put his fingertips into his soft hair.

 

    The eyes are facing each other, and the light and shadow of the fireworks burst out a little bit of starlight in the ink and wash eyes, and there seems to be a galaxy star sea between the pupils, dazzling and dazzling.

 

    The scene is beautiful and fascinating, and they licked their lips and tongue entwined in the starry sky.

 

    Heartbeat...some.     

Shao Lang, who was followed by a wretched middle-aged man, had an unusually blushing face, like boiling water, about to evaporate mist.

 

    The sentence-"I like you" kept circling in my mind, leaving only those four words blank.

 

    Shao Lang's eyes were dull, and he even forgot how he got home from the date. I only know that the man asked him countless times that night, and whether he was crying for mercy or pleasing him in all kinds of ways, he could not stop the man, and sent him to the blissful sense world again and again.

 

    Indulging all night, he now only feels like his whole body is falling apart, fighting with his legs, there is no remaining semen in his ass, but there is always a feeling of not being close together, weird and ashamed.

 

    Shao Lang slid on the phone and an edited message was immediately displayed on the screen, "Good morning, baby, I worked too hard last night and are you okay? I have a patient in the clinic today, so I will leave first. Remember to eat breakfast. Signature: Love your husband."

 

    Shao Lang's cheeks are about to burn again.

 

    The old man in his 30s reacted like a young man who was confessed for the first time in his teens. It was really a bit embarrassing.

 

    He shook his dizzy head. When he got up, he caught a glimpse of the family picture on the bedside, and a gloom flashed under his eyes. He hesitantly picked up the frame, wiped the thin dust on it with his fingers, and his heart felt cold. How can I forget it, It’s all my fault…

 

 In the end he finished his breakfast blankly.

 

    Shao Lang was not in the state all day at work today, and some rare mistakes were made. Fortunately, it was not a big deal. He had to apologize to Assistant Lin.

 

   Assistant Lin  kept under the care of the boss, asking: "? Shao Jingli, your spirit today looks very good, you need to take you back to break it."

 

    "No, thanks, I like to go back, rest I trouble you because of the problem." Shao Lang pinched his eyebrows, his heart sinking.

 

    "Okay, then you have a good rest." After speaking, the assistant closed the door and went out.

 

    When he was about to sort out the information and go home, the phone rang inappropriately, and Shao Lang connected without looking.

 

    "Baby, you're off work? Do you want me to pick you up?" Chi Han's voice couldn't hide his good mood on the other side of the phone.

 

    Shao Lang had already planned to talk to Chi Han when he went back, and now he didn't want him to appear to affect him immediately, so he said, "No, I have something to tell you tonight. Goodbye."

 

    "Okay. Be careful on the way." Although Chi Han didn't know what he was going to say, he still responded happily.

 

    Pedestrians hurried on the road, busy, and noisy passing by one by one.

 

    Shao Lang frowned and walked home.

 

9