Chapter 13
2.2k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

    Suddenly, someone blocked the way, Shao Lang frowned and walked from the side, and the man followed.

 

    Shao Lang looked up coldly, and there were six or seven hooligans standing in front of him, without a weapon in his hand, and looked up and down Shao Lang with smoky eyes.

 

    The humble and dirty look is really disgusting, Shao Lang snorted coldly, "What do you want?."

 

    The wretched middle-aged man headed out came out and said in a low tone , "Why , did you forget, uncle, and me. Yes? You were lucky on the tram, this time...hehe, I will definitely let you kneel under your body and cry and beg you to eat the essence of this lord!" The wretched middle-aged smiled, flexing his hands and spitting wildly.

 

    "Just what makes you scumbags worthy?" Shao Lang sneered, his eyes constantly scanning the surroundings, his mind was quickly transferred, they are now in a remote path, usually no one walks, but as long as they go out, they will be in a car. There is an avenue of comings and goings, but... there are hundreds of meters in between. It is estimated that he will be caught by these people before he dashes dozens of steps. Shao Lang gritted his teeth and cursed, clenched his fists, and he could deal with a few alone.

 

    "Damn, the mouth is hard enough, I just don't know... Is the little mouth below that can eat people!" The wretched middle-aged man approached forward, and the stench of long-term smoking and drinking in his mouth attacked Shao Lang's nasal cavity, almost not. threw up.

 

    The wretched middle-aged waved his hand, "I'll catch him for Lao Tzu!" Upon receiving the order, the younger brothers scattered around and surrounded Shao Lang.

 

    At this time, the phone rang.

 

    Shao Lang hurriedly took out his mobile phone and saw that it was Chihan, and he immediately called for help: "Chihan, help me, trail..." 

Before he finished speaking, the phone was kicked away, slipped out of his palm, and fell to the ground. Directly hung up.

 

    "Huh, still want to find someone to save you? It's better to beg for your uncle, maybe if he is happy, he can not fuck you." The wretched middle-aged grabbed Shao Lang's hand and pulled him to his mouth, before kissing him. Well, he squatted down humbly.

 

    "Hiss...You’re a dead slut, you dare to...kick Laozi..." The wretched middle-aged man hugged his abdomen and stepped back. Seeing that the boss was attacked, the men next to him immediately went to the front round Shao Langyi.

 

    Shao Lang was hit in the abdomen with a punch, and he gasped in pain. He didn't care about it at the moment, and one person fought five or six fiercely.

 

    Meanwhile when Chi Han called, after hearing Shao Lang's call for help, he immediately drove towards Shao Lang's home, and the speed of his car increased rapidly on the dashboard. While constantly dialing Shaolang's mobile phone number, no one answered, no one answered! Chi Han's hands holding the steering wheel bulged with blue veins, his gums clenched, his eyes full of murderous aura.

 

    Gradually, Shao Lang's physical strength is getting weaker and worse. His body and face are colored. He doesn't know how to fight. He can only fight for self-defense ability with conditioned reflex. But now it is obviously not the opponent that these rascals are used to fighting. The crowd, if this continues, they will definitely suffer.

 

    Shao Lang supported the wall with one hand, panting heavily. Damn, his whole body was tired and aching, Chi Han... could Chi Han find him?

 

    "Don't be fearless and struggling as a bitch. Wouldn't it be better to keep a little bit of strength to be happy under Lao Tzu?" The wretched middle-aged man pushed aside his little brother, pinched Shao Lang's neck, and said viciously.

 

    "I'm!" Shao Lang had difficulty breathing, frowning, and spit out saliva.

 

    The wretched middle-aged angrily wiped off the drool on his face, bit Shao Lang's mouth, sucking hard, his teeth biting out blood on his lips.

 

    Shao Lang clenched his teeth, prevented his nauseous tongue from sticking into his mouth, was pinched on his neck, breathing became more and more difficult, and his head felt dizzy due to hypoxia.

 

    "Take his clothes off to Lao Tzu." The wretched man still pinched Shao Lang's neck and ordered his little brother.

 

    "Don’t you dare!!"

 

    Suddenly, an angry voice resounded across the path.

 

    Hearing the familiar voice, Shao Lang was finally relieved.

 

    "Who are you? Don't fucking do anything wrong with Lao Tzu! Piss off quickly, or Lao Tzu will beat the shit out of you." The wretched man loosened Shao Lang's neck, turned around, and saw the man standing on the sidewalk with a gloomy look.

 

    Chi Han's eyes were cold, and he saw Shao Lang with a swollen nose and a swollen nose not far away. Throwing off his arms, he approached the ruffians step by step, and instantly accelerated. Before they could react, he flew his legs and kicked the wretched man out two meters away, only to hear the sound of a broken rib, and the person fainted. Up.

 

    Those little brothers, seeing that the person here is a powerful character, began to back away cautiously, guarding and vigilant.

 

    Chi Han stepped forward to help Shao Lang, and asked distressed and anxiously: "Baby, I am sorry for being late, how do you feel, does it hurt?"

 

    "I'm okay, call the police." Shao Lang pressed against Chi Han's shoulder, An Xin said.

 

    The group of people panicked as soon as they heard that they wanted to call the police. The boss was still lying on the ground. They were just following orders and didn't want to go to jail.

 

    Just when they were all about to run, they were very vicious. They picked up the glass bottle of liquor that they had drunk when they were squatting just now, knocked them heavily on Chi Han's head with their backhands, and fled quickly.

 

    "Ah! Chi Han!" Shao Lang didn't expect someone to attack him. When he saw him, Chi Han had already suffered a severe attack.

 

    Chi Han instantly softened half of his body, and red blood poured out from his forehead, dripping into the dry ground, looking terrifying and hideous under the darkening moonlight.

 

    It seemed that the car accident fifteen years ago had appeared in front of him again, and it was like today, with scarlet blood in front of him, and his sight was full.

 

    Shao Lang was completely panicked, his arms trembled and hugged the man, his heart was as if he was being gripped by something, and it spread to his throat, choking like a fire, making no sound.

 

    "Don't... don't be afraid, call... an ambulance." Chi Han covered the bleeding wound and pulled Shao Lang's arm.

 

    Shao Lang regained his senses from the horrible memories, and quickly took out Chi Han's cell phone, pressed the number with trembling fingers, and called an ambulance incoherently.

 

    hang up the phone.

 

    "You..." Shao Lang couldn't help it anymore, his eyes were sore, tears burst out of the embankment.

 

    Chi Han's heart aches.

 

    Regardless of the head injury, he pulled Shao Lang into his arms, "Baby...don't cry, I'm fine...just...a little...dizzy..."

 

    Chi Han's voice became lower and lower, and finally he couldn't hold on and fainted. .

 

 

 

 

 

 

    Hospital play night.

 

    The bright moon is like jade, the trees outside the window are rustling with the wind, and the moonlight shines through the curtains on the two naked bodies in the room.

 

    I saw a lean, white body lying on another sturdy man, one after another.

 

    Shao Lang gritted his teeth and slowly sat down on the giant roots under him. As soon as the glans entered a little bit, he could not bear to push up his knees and looked at the man under him sadly.

 

    The man curled his lips, held his fat-free waist with strong hands, and slowly pressed it down. The man's penis is too big, even if he had already been fucked for a while, he still couldn't easily accept it.

 

    Shao Lang weakly leaned back on Chi Han, leaving it to the man to find a way to insert it.

 

    This person worried himself for a long time, but luckily it was just a skin injury. After a few stitches on his forehead, he was sent to the single ward upstairs.

 

    And Shao Lang stayed with apology and guilt, but obviously this was a wrong decision! The idiot who was lying on the hospital bed before he knew it, was still unwilling to change his mind, and he slapped him at the opportunity, eating inside and out.

 

    Shao Lang wasn't happy, so he shamelessly used his injuries to force him, and finally he was afraid that he would be hurt again, so he had to lie down and let him go.

 

    "Ah! Be light!" Shao Lang held Chi Han's head, raised his neck, and murmured.

 

    Seeing that he had recovered, Chi Han gradually slowed down his strength, and the thick stem was finely rubbed across sensitive points. Then he lifted Shao Lang's face, pecked and licked, with the tip of his tongue outlining every sense organ, and said softly: "Baby, don't think about other things in bed, or I will want to punish you."

 

    Shao Lang hummed.

9