Chapter 14
2.2k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      With a sound, he clamped the hot hard object in the flesh cavity and twisted his waist.

 

    "Huh... Don't move." The man laughed loudly: "Little slut."

 

    After speaking, he buckled Shao Lang's waist and pushed up frantically.

 

    "... er ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ... Well ......"

 

    The writhing body is lightweight at the reddish chrysanthemum, before leaving in the tunnel of semen were taken out and soaked the man's pubic hair, revealing a still outside Shao Lang grumbled dissatisfied without inserting all the penis in the bar, "Ah...Ah...A little deeper..." He said that his buttocks unconsciously sat down until the roots were completely submerged and the glans completely reached the innermost point. Satisfiedly clamping the man's waist, swinging his hip flaps, raising his head, tears rolled from the corners of his eyes, and his whole body convulsed.

 

    Chi Han let Shaolang manipulate his own cock, admiring the emotional look on his face as he pleased, and the more he watched, the more he felt that his baby was so cute. If the two loves last for a long time, how can they beat people to the point where they can’t close their legs? But Chi Han just wanted to fuck him endlessly day and night, and would never be enough.

 

    In the end Shao Lang was really exhausted, Chi Han pulled his arm, turned over and confined him under him, lowered his head and bit the other party’s lips and sucked hard, licked the tooth shells with the tips of his tongues, hooked his tongues and twisted each other, mixing together. His saliva ran down the corners of his mouth, his breathing was rapid and hot.

 

    One by one intimate kisses all the way down, kissed to the sexy collarbone, and then teased two red and swollen breasts on the chest, and the fingers did not leisurely play with the pink tender meat roots that had been flooded with lewd water, bit by bit pushed Shao Lang to Desire center, addicted to it.

 

    Just when Shaolang was about to ejaculate, the man blocked his bell mouth, straightened his hips, and stabbed at the g point desperately. The huge glans head reached the deepest point, enjoying the meaty repellent package on the intestinal wall. Until the deep gushing out warm current wet the glans.

 

    "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... The pleasure of the heart, the toes cramped and curled up, sobbing and crying dumbly.

 

    "Do you want to cum, baby?" Chi Han asked while poking his heart.

 

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

 

    "Do you still want to leave me?"

 

    "No...no...I won't leave my husband in this life...why let me come?"

 

    Shao Lang fan stared at his teary eyes, looking eagerly at Chi Han's face that was also forbearing. Now that he was burned by desire, he just wanted to shoot it out, no matter what the man said, he agreed.

 

    Just now in the ward, Chi Han accidentally asked Shao Lang what he wanted to tell him, but when I heard that he was actually trying to get rid of him and stopped contacting him, Chi Han suddenly became cold, and pressed him in a hurry. Fucked hard on the bed. Although their contact started with a physical relationship, but slowly getting along with Zhong Chi Han, he had the idea of ​​wanting to live with Shao Lang. When he made this decision, he asked his brother to learn about Shao Lang's family situation. After knowing what happened to him, Chi Han felt more distressed and wanted to cherish and love him.

 

    This will hear Shao Lang's promise, Chi Han gradually relieved, and coaxed in his ear: "Baby, okay?"

 

    Shao Lang rubbed Chi Han's lips with his cheek. Nodded casually.

 

    Chi Han increased his speed and sprinted towards the heart of the acupuncture point. After dozens of brave thrusts, both of them roared and shot out, and for a long time there was only a gasp of mutual satisfaction.

 

    Chi Han hugged Shao Lang in his arms, and kissed the center of his brows affectionately.

 

    "You just promised not to leave me, don't regret it."

 

    Shao Lang pouted and said with a hoarse voice: "Shameless..." But his arm naturally returned to his arms, and his head continued to drill into his arms.

 

    Chi Han smiled, thinking that he was really hurt this time too much, otherwise I don't know how long it will take to take this awkward baby away.

 

    A warm wind poured in from outside the window, blowing away the strong smell of the room, and Chi Han pulled the quilt to Shaolang's shoulders. Watching the hazy moonlight spread a layer of soft light on his flushed cheeks, the breeze was blowing, his eyelashes trembled, a small fan under his eyes was shadowed, and his lips were shiny and rosy.

 

    Seeing all this in Chi Han's eyes, it was full of impeccable exquisite beauty.

 

    "Baby, don't fall asleep, the semen inside hasn't been cleaned yet."

 

    "Hmm." Shao Lang responded sleepily.

 

    "By the way, my brother Chi Wu."

 

    "Yeah."

 

    "He is estimated to come to the hospital tomorrow."

 

    "..."

 

    Chi Han waited for a while but didn't hear Shao Lang's response. He looked down and saw that he was already asleep. It's over...    

 

 If the family meeting hadn't been for the foolish man to fall asleep last night, he would not have missed the last words he said, and he would not be embarrassed to dig holes on the spot.

 

    In the morning, Shao Lang opened his eyes and found two people in the ward. The wounded who was supposed to be lying on the bed was whispering to the person opposite, occasionally making a low and restrained laugh, as if not to disturb someone. People deliberately control the volume.

 

    Shao Lang's face flushed instantly, and he froze on the bed. He didn't know whether to wake up or pretend to be still asleep, but no matter what it was, he wished he could not immediately flee the scene with his wings.

 

    However, in such a predicament, a crisp voice suddenly sounded: "Hey, the person on the bed seems to be waking up?"

 

    So everyone's eyes gathered together, and Shao Lang was so ashamed that he wanted to bury himself!

 

    "Wake up?" The voice of the culprit got closer and closer, until a pair of generous palms touched his face, Shao Lang pretended to have just woke up, his face looked dazed, his palms were actually sweaty.

 

    "Eh, why did I fall asleep in your bed? I remember that I was sitting on a chair last night?" Shao Lang asked in confusion, his eyes fixed on Chi Han.

 

    "Oh, you were too tired to take care of me and fell asleep in a chair last night. I couldn't bear to take you to bed." Chi Han said solemnly, his eyes full of teasing.

 

    Shao Lang glared at Chi Han, and gritted his teeth and replied: "Thank you so much!" Then he got up and got out of bed, and looked at the person coming: "Sorry..." After seeing who came, Shao Lang froze. After a while: "Chief Executive?"

 

    One of them was Chi Wu, the president of Shao Lang's company. Then vaguely remembered that when I was going to bed last night, I heard Chi Han say that it was his brother? Shao Lang quickly stopped his surprised look.

 

    "Manager Shao." Chi Wu thoughtfully looked at Shao Lang, who was recovering as usual, and was not surprised. As early as his brother Chi Han asked about Shao Lang, he already knew about them.

 

    But this doesn't mean that the handsome young man beside him who looks like a high school student is so calm.

 

    "Eh! Who is this?" The young man asked with wide eyes in confusion.

 

    Chi Han walked to Shao Lang, held his shoulders, introduced to the young man, then turned to look at his eyes and smiled: "You go to wash first. I’ll be discharged from the hospital today. My things are already packed. Let's go out to eat together." Shao Lang nodded stupidly, and rushed into the bathroom like running away.

 

    When the young man next to him heard that he was going to have a meal, he happily jumped to the chief executive officer Chi, with bright eyes and said: "There is a restaurant near Shennan Avenue, let's go there to eat again! OK?"

 

    Chi Wu petted and touched. After touching the head of the snack food, he used to say: "Okay, but you can't eat meat for the time being. The doctor said you have a slight blood concussion. You need to eat more fiber and vegetarian food. Meat is forbidden for these two days." The young man immediately pursed his mouth and said aggrieved: " but the doctor did not say ban meat ah! " 

 

"No, it's eating that might as well not let you eat, good,  You can eat a little in two days.“

[lmao. Can’t eat his little Shao Lang.]

8