Chapter 4
16.9k 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

here's the chapter 4 for lauri, who requested that I continue this novel ;)

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

The semen kept flowing down, and Ye Feng frowned uncomfortably. He wanted to help himself with a simple cleaning, but in the face of Wu Zhiyong, he pretended to be calm and couldn't clean his lower body in front of him.

 

    "You go out first." Ye Feng pushed Wu Zhiyong away, deliberately coldly commanding.

 

    If it was normal, he coldly ordered that he naturally had a strong spirit, making people look down at him, but now...there is a little lack of feeling.

 

    Wu Zhiyong's gaze swept from his face to his chest covered with red marks, and then to the wet private parts between his smooth thighs, with the unrelenting face, wet eyes, and red lips. Such a naked body that he has thoroughly loved is really not worthy of his pretending to be a strong watch, but rather special.

 

    Ye Feng was rather ashamed by Wu Zhiyong's glance, and barely maintained his calmness, but Wu Zhiyong's next move made him panic.

 

    Wu Zhiyong stretched his right hand between his legs, his wide palm covered his semen-stained butt, "It needs cleaning here, you can't stand up, are you sure you want me to go out?"

 

    "You go out, I can clean it myself. Ye Feng clamped his leg to prevent Wu Zhiyong's palm from touching his red buttocks ambiguously.

 

    "I'll help you." Wu Zhiyong directly ignored Ye Feng's command and asked, "Is there any tissues here?"

 

    Ye Feng bit his lip and refused to answer. Suddenly, two fingers were inserted into the small hole and opened the loose hole. Suddenly, a large amount of semen poured out. Wu Zhiyong asked again, "Is there any tissues?"

 

    Ye Feng's face turned red, and he whispered, "The third drawer from the left."

 

    Wu Zhiyong took out the toilet paper from the drawer and carefully wiped Ye Feng clean. Ye Feng turned his face away, unable to face Wu Zhiyong, who was doing this kind of thing but looking serious.

 

    Wu Zhiyong didn't stop until she couldn't get any more semen from her small hole, and then helped Ye Feng put on his pants, stretched his clothes, and twisted the buttons.

 

    Ye Feng, who is not used to being taken care of,  feels uncomfortable, "Okay , I'll do it myself." Wu Zhiyong turned a deaf ear, "Then I will take you to the sofa to rest for a while."

 

    "No need...ah!" The next moment, Ye Feng was taken care of by Wu Zhi. Yong Daheng picked up and put it on the sofa next to him, and put the suit on him.

 

    Sniffing the breath of Wu Zhiyong on the suit, Ye Feng secretly looked at Wu Zhiyong who was sitting next to him, a warm current flowed into his heart and warmed his whole body.

 

    This time in the office, Wu Zhiyong began to think about his sexuality seriously.

 

    Before, he was sure that he was straight, and his eyes never looked at a man's waist or butt. Now he not only looks at a man's waist and butt, but he has even fucked the chrysanthemum.

 

    Maybe he wasn't straight enough by nature, otherwise he would feel sick the first time, and he didn't want to see Ye Feng. It was impossible for his eyes to follow Ye Feng, he almost became a voyeur, let alone a second relationship.

 

    Wu Zhiyong turned his face, his eyes fell on Ye Feng’s tired face, his shirt covered the traces of love, but did not cover the obvious hickeys on his neck, thinking that so many traces were left by him. Wu Zhiyong involuntarily rubbed Ye Feng's hair, and a feeling of heartbeat penetrated into his heart.

 

<>

    "Ayong, everyone is going to ktv to sing after getting off work. I was ordered to do this this time and I can't let you kid run away." Hao Da said with a smile.

 

    Wu Zhiyong is handsome, good-bodied, capable of working, and single. Not a girl employee likes him. He had long asked Hao Da privately whether he would go to this gathering. Of course Hao Da would not let Wu Zhiyong go home so easily.

 

    "I made an appointment with someone to go to dinner after getting off work. This time it really won't work." Wu Zhiyong had already arranged for Ye Feng to have dinner together after getting off work, but he could only apologize and refused to attend the meeting.

 

    "Is it your girlfriend? If it is a girlfriend, I will let you go. If not, you have to follow us obediently after getting off work." Hao Da asked mysteriously, with a teasing smile on his face.

 

    "It's a girlfriend." Wu Zhiyong thought for a while and wanted to answer. In fact, it should be a "boyfriend."

 

    "What do you mean? Is it right?" Hao Da didn't allow him to get through.

 

    Ye Feng is a man, but he is the one who bears. Wu Zhiyong replied embarrassedly: "He is below."

 

    "Oh, I'm all in bed! How do you feel?" Hao Da lowered his voice and asked ambiguously.

 

    Wu Zhiyong scratched his head, his handsome face flushed slightly, "We only did it twice, and he was great."

 

    Hao Da punched him, "You guys are not interesting enough, and don't show us."

 

    You see him every day. When Wu Zhiyong thinks that the person he associates is his immediate boss, he can't help but smirk, "I will bring you to know you if I have a chance."

 

    "Then you must come to the next meeting, Let's go to work first." Getting on the co-pilot of the car, Wu Zhiyong asked, "Ye Feng, what do you like to eat?"

 

    "Whatever." Ye Feng didn't seem to be interested in eating.

 

    "There is no such thing as "random" in this world."

 

    "Oh."

 

"You don't like green peppers and onions."

 

    Ye Feng's indifference did not strike Wu Zhiyong's fighting spirit, but rather proudly said his findings, Ye Feng slightly surprised, Wu Zhiyong went on to say: "Do you like a coffee shop after work to the road x cup of coffee, a leisurely read the newspaper, that road is the only way my commute."

 

    Speaking of which, quite Wu Zhiyong With a deep smile, Ye Feng didn't seem to hear what he said. He lit a cigarette calmly, took a sip, and looked at the employees who were off work outside the window.

 

    Wu Zhiyong took out the cigarette in his mouth and asked, "Are you looking at me in that coffee shop every day?"

 

    The gossip in the tea room spread the fastest. Wu Zhiyong had long heard that Ye Feng liked to be there after work. The coffee shop rested for a while, but he never cared about it. When he found out that Ye Feng was different, he understood why Ye Feng is everywhere.

 

      Ban will stay in that coffee shop.

 

    "Yes." Since it was discovered, Ye Feng didn't intend to conceal it, and admitted openly, "Can you give me the cigarette ?" Wu Zhiyong handed the cigarette to his mouth, "Here."

 

    Ye Feng looked out the window. People paid attention to them before opening their mouths to catch the smoke. Wu Zhiyong's fingertips, whether intentionally or unintentionally, brushed his lips, and this small movement caused a fever.

 

    "Ye Feng, come to my house for dinner." Wu Zhiyong tentatively sent out an invitation, "It just so happened that the refrigerator was empty. Let's walk around the vegetable market and fill the refrigerator for me."

 

    "Yeah."

 

    Although it was only a faint response, Wu Zhiyong was delighted. Mad, from the corner of Ye Feng's eyes through the thin blue smoke, he aimed at his unconcealed happy face. The corner of Ye Feng's mouth conjured up a gentle arc that he didn't even know, but Wu Zhiyong noticed.

 

    The smiling Ye Feng has a deceptive charm, without the formulaic smile at work, he is unique.

 

    After Ye Feng finished smoking, he drove to the nearest vegetable market.

 

    Two big men in suits and leather shoes walked side by side into the vegetable market.

 

    Ye Feng was not a frequent visitor to the vegetable market, and he didn't know what vegetables Wu Zhiyong wanted to buy. When he saw Wu Zhiyong squatting in front of the vegetable stall to pick out fresh vegetables, he suddenly felt strange.

 

    Wu Zhiyong picked up a piece of broccoli and turned to ask Ye Feng, "Do you like broccoli?"

 

    Such a man at home made Ye Feng think of two words: Xianhui.

 

    If you wear an apron again...

 

    Ye Feng's mind shows Wu Zhiyong wearing an apron and cutting cauliflower, which seems pretty good.

 

    Seeing Ye Feng's strange expression of wanting to laugh and holding back his smile, Wu Zhiyong didn't understand what was funny. He touched his face and looked at the cauliflower, but still didn't understand.

 

    Doesn't Ye Feng like broccoli? But you don’t like it and you shouldn’t laugh, right?

 

    When Wu Zhiyong was hesitating to buy cauliflower, Ye Feng couldn't help but laugh, "Just buy cauliflower."

 

    "Oh."

 

    Carrying cauliflower, green pepper, eggplant, tomato in one hand, fish, meat, and ribs in the other, and holding it. With his wallet, Wu Zhiyong's hands were full, Ye Feng who had been following him silently stretched out a hand towards him.

 

    Wu Zhiyong was very happy that Ye Feng took the initiative to help him carry things, letting Ye Feng carry the lighter green peppers and tomatoes, and he happily paid for the ribs.

 

    Wu Zhiyong is indeed a good man at home.

 

    This is the conclusion that Ye Feng came to after Wu Zhiyong changed his suit, put on an apron, and got into the kitchen.

 

    Ye Feng has always yearned for such a plain life. When he was young, he also yearned for glitz and talked about a vigorous love that everyone recognized, but as he grew older, he realized that such glitz and vigor would eventually become calm.

 

    He is accompanied by a person who loves him. In the morning, they open their eyes together, brush their teeth together, shave together, eat breakfast together, and go to work together.

 

    Every failed love experience tells him that even such a simple life is impossible for him to achieve, just because they are all men.

 

    Thinking of the troubles, Ye Feng habitually took out his cigarettes, and found that there was no ashtray on the low table in front of him when he lit it. He didn’t carry the ashtray with him today. He smiled bitterly and put the unlit cigarette in his mouth .

 

    At this time, Wu Zhiyong, who had washed the vegetables, sat next to him and drew out the cigarette, "Obviously you don't like to smoke, and you don't see how you smoke when you go to work. Why do you like to have a cigarette in your mouth after work?"

 

    Ye Feng Instead of answering him, he asked, "Is there an ashtray?"

 

    "No."

 

    "Too boring."

 

    "Is it that boring to eat with me?"

 

    "No."

 

    "What is that?"

 

    Wu Zhiyong's face got closer and closer, hot breath brushed Ye Feng's cheeks, Ye Feng opened his mouth, before he could say a word, Wu Zhiyong sealed his lips with a kiss, and his tongue drove straight in, snatching Ye Feng's body fluid.

 

    Ye Feng closed his eyes and his eyelashes trembled with the deepening kiss. Wu Zhiyong looked at him, and finally couldn't help pulling him into his arms, spreading his legs and letting him sit on his lap.

 

    With no place to rely on his back, Ye Feng instinctively grabbed the man's clothes and moaned lowly from his throat: "Hmm..." 

 

The cold hand got into the shirt and immediately aroused Ye Feng's goose bumps, and the big hand followed. Climbing up the lower back, bringing the irritating coldness to every skin of his back, making Ye Feng tremble lightly, whipping up the starting point of lust.

 

    "Ye Feng, I really want to eat you for dinner right now."

 

    Wu Zhiyong breathed quickly, and opened the collar of Ye Feng's suit with one hand, loosened his tie, unbuttoned a button on his shirt, and rubbed his collarbone with his rough fingers.

 

    Ye Feng opened his eyes half-open, his calm gaze was dyed with a hint of clear desire, and the corner of his mouth was hung with the transparent body fluid that had flowed down when he was kissing. This was the seductive look he never showed in front of others.

 

    He unconsciously licked the body fluid at the corner of his mouth. Before his tender red tongue was retracted, Wu Zhiyong held his chin, forced his lips open, captured his tongue, boldly teased, bullied, and let his tongue escape. You can run away, showing weakness and clinging to Wu Zhiyong to disturb his mental tongue.

 

    Wu Zhiyong liked that Ye Feng was kissed till he got dominated, and took the initiative to hold his back. Haunted him for a kiss until they couldn't breathe and then let go of their mouths.

 

    Leaning his forehead on Wu Zhiyong’s shoulders, Ye Feng inhaled loudly, Wu Zhiyong patted his back comfortably, "Don’t be so anxious, I will make love to you after eating, and you will soon lose energy when you do it now. "

 

    Ye Feng blushed unconvincingly. He is not a person who blushes easily. After meeting Wu Zhiyong, he blushes easily as if he is first in love, not at all like a boss.

 

    Wu Zhiyong likes the way he blushes. This is his exclusive watch. No matter how many times I watch it, it won't be greasy. Especially the shameful watch on the bed will only make him love him better.

 

    How could there be such a shame in this world?

 

    What is so good about that kind of place?

 

    Ye Feng crossed his eyes with his right hand, and his left hand squeezed the bed sheet tightly. His whitish knuckles described his heart clear at this time.

 

    "Don't look..." He said with a trembling voice, the muscles of his abdomen and thighs tightened.

 

    The man kneeling between his legs turned a deaf ear to his tension, and the hands pressed on his thighs gradually applied force, pushing his legs to the sides, so that he could not close his legs.

 

    "A Yong, don't do this..." Even if they have the same sex organs, they can't eliminate the shame of Ye Feng's private parts exposed.

 

    "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you."

 

    Wu Zhiyong said soothingly, his gaze invaded Ye Feng's lower body inch by inch. Ye Feng's white body turned pink to the utmost shame, but his sexual organs reacted, turning red. Juice overflowed from the top, and the entrance of the small hole between the tight hips was closed tightly.

 

    Under such sunny conditions, Ye Feng struggled to pinch his legs. Wu Zhiyong grabbed his ankles and bit the tender meat on the inner thighs, and Ye Feng was shocked to forget the struggle.

 

    When he returned to his senses, Wu Zhiyong had reached the genitals and licked the top lightly.

 

    "Very dirty...ah..." Ye Feng didn't dare to imagine that Wu Zhiyong would bite him one day. After all, Wu Zhiyong used to be heterosexual, so it was impossible for him to think about biting for the same sex.

 

    The clean genitals exudes the fragrance of bathing lotion, the same scent as his body makes Wu Zhiyong ready to move, the tip of his tongue pierces the small hole at the top, Ye Feng hums and hums, and his thin, strong waist unknowingly arches. Hugging Wu Zhiyong's head with both hands.

 

    With half-opened wet eyes, Ye Feng felt his own sexual organ in Wu Zhiyong’s mouth.

      The inside swelled tremblingly, and the tongue circled and caressed the edge of the bell mouth, "Um...ah...ah..."

 

    Although Wu Zhiyong's movements were unskilled, they were enough to make Ye Feng crazy, and he couldn't control the thrill of the surge. Besides, the man who served him was the man he had secretly loved for a long time, and his nerves were extremely stimulated, and even the small holes below began to squirm.

 

    He grabbed Wu Zhiyong's hand and pressed the only entrance to the rear that could accept the same sex, and his soft voice taught Wu Zhiyong: "Yong, don't forget to help me expand this place."

 

    Then he handed the lubricant to Wu Zhiyong's hands. "This is lubricant. The lubricant can make it easier for you to enter me." After doing this, Ye Feng evaded and closed his eyes. Suddenly his lower body was cold, and Wu Zhi, who spit out his genitals, pressed him on his body and gave him a crushing kiss. One fell on his eyebrows and temples.

 

    "Ye Feng, did you want to do it with me a long time ago? How else would you prepare a lubricant." Wu Zhiyong asked, licking Ye Feng's ear.

 

    Ye Feng closed his eyes tightly, refusing to answer this shameful question, and his lips pressed together to make people feel sorry.

 

    Wu Zhiyong didn't force him to answer. Instead, he wanted to pet him more. He squeezed out lubricant and smeared his acupuncture points. He carefully massaged the folds of the acupuncture points with his fingers. When the acupuncture points were soft, he watched Ye Feng's Shenqing while piercing the acupuncture points.

 

    The feeling of the cold lubricant entering the body made Ye Feng's body tense, and his breathing became rapid. Noting that he was not adapted to the cold of the lubricant, Wu Zhiyong calmly covered his lips, using his own lips and teeth to divert his attention. .

 

    After having a dilation experience, coupled with the lubrication of the lubricant, Wu Zhiyong easily inserted three fingers, and Ye Feng relaxed the muscles and softly greeted his fingers.

 

    Wu Zhiyong slowly twitched his fingers, massaging and expanding the intestinal wall. The originally too tight intestines gradually became wet and soft. The fingertips deliberately scraped the sensitive spots. Ye Feng's waist trembled, the corners of his eyes were wet, and the genitals dripped with transparent juice, wide open. The legs lift the buttocks.

 

    "Ah... don't..."

 

    Ye Feng's low-pitched refusal was not at all the usual majesty, the blush gradually dyed his handsome face, and thin beads of sweat were oozing out. He twisted his waist, swayed his hips, contracted his pits, and swallowed what he pumped slowly. finger.

 

    Wu Zhiyong rubbed the pink nipple with the ambiguous nose, Ye Feng straightened his chest, and sent the red and tender nipple to his mouth.

 

    Wu Zhiyong only exhaled, hot breath brushing the nipple tip, the nipple tip was hard in his eyes, itching made Ye Feng uncomfortable, and cried out, "Ayong, don't play with me..." He wanted to be cruel. Ruthlessly, I want to dedicate myself to this man, but the man still doesn't expand his pussy impatiently.

 

    "It's not wet enough." Wu Zhiyong said, his eyes darkened a bit, revealing the light of desire.

 

    "Already... already very wet..." The dissatisfied emptiness of his fingers forced Ye Feng's shameless words, and he turned around and pushed his ass out.

 

    This naked invitation gesture made Ye Feng evade and buried his face in the pillow, and poked up his butt. Wu Zhiyong grabbed his butt and pressed it under his crotch.

 

    The snow-white buttocks are especially suitable for being grasped by a man's big hands, and gently separated to the sides, the small holes with milky white lubricant impact the man's vision, and the lubricant flows to the inner side of the white thighs, like semen.

 

    One sentence rang in Wu Zhiyong's mind over and over again: assault him! Assault him quickly! Let him never seduce him again!

 

    The purple-red glans opened the petite hole, the excess lubricant was squeezed out, and slipped along the hole. Every inch the glans entered, the hole was enlarged by a point, and the hole was flattened, and no wrinkles were seen.

 

    "Hmm..." Ye Feng carefully felt the feeling of being filled with Wu Zhiyong, like a giant python's cock, only entering one head, he was full of joy and happiness.

 

    Even if Wu Zhiyong regrets being with him in the future and embarks on the right path again, he can tell himself that at least they have loved each other.

 

    Tears overflowed from the corners of his eyes, whether it was joy or sorrow. Ye Feng didn't want to pursue it. He grabbed the pillow and pushed his ass up high so that Wu Zhiyong could easily enter him.

 

    His most masculine part pierced through the most fragile part, the pink color became red because of his entry, and liquid was constantly squeezed and slipped, soaking the lower bodies of the two.

 

    Just seeing this fragrant picture, Wu Zhiyong directly grabbed Ye Feng's butt, and his snow-white butt hit his crotch heavily. He heard Ye Feng's comfortable snorting, and the stick felt the tightening inside.

 

    "Ye Feng, you are moving a lot inside." Wu Zhiyong stirred the intestinal wall, and the meat stick deliberately rubbed the sensitive spots, stimulating Ye Feng's trembling contraction, and groaned softly on the pillow.

 

    Wu Zhiyong leaned down, his sturdy chest covered Ye Feng's graceful back, and the tight body made the meat stick deep into the interior. Ye Feng swayed his ass, and the corner of his eyes glanced at Wu Zhiyong, who put his face to his cheek, A magnetic voice Shen Qing called out: "A Yong..."

 

    The man in love can't stand Shen Qing's call the most, and Wu Zhiyong did the same, kneading Ye Feng's butt unceremoniously, making a rhythm.

 

    Ye Feng's buttocks are too beautiful. When pushed up, they are very full and round, and strong, with a thin waist, white skin, and the sweaty appearance of galloping under the man's crotch, showing a somewhat weak posture. .

 

    "Ayong...Ayong...ah..."

 

    Ye Feng called out in a dazed tone, his eyes showing the loss of being inserted by a man, he tried to stay awake, stretched out his hand to grab his waist, and then smiled. , The handsome face rubbed the wide palm.

 

    Obviously not temptation, but better than temptation, Wu Zhiyong directly pinched his chin, twisted his face, and kissed him.

 

    The suffocating kiss is fascinating, and the deep pumping is powerless to think. I only know that I like it, and I want to cry if I like it.

 

    Wu Zhiyong thrust into Ye Feng wildly like this, turning his tears into screams on the verge of climax, crying pleadings, strong convulsions in his semen-filled pussy, Microsoft's cock still raging inside, twitching quickly, Bring out waves of ecstasy and bone-corrupting pleasure.

 

    "Don't cry..."

 

    Wu Zhiyong couldn't stop Ye Feng's tears, and licked the tears from the corners of his eyes over and over again, but Ye Feng's tears flowed more and more.

 

    "Ahhhhhhhhhh”

 

 The genitals are flexing, and the flushed tip is still covered with the semen from the first ejaculation.

 

    "Ye Feng, come out quickly! You feel so comfortable inside!"

 

    Wu Zhiyong knew that he was about to orgasm again, let go of his genitals, and the cock fucked his ass more and more vigorously.

 

    "Ah...aha...just try harder...faster uhm...so awesome...so good...ahhh"

 

    Finally, after a fierce advance, Ye Feng's genitals shot straight out of semen, and Wu Zhiyong also broke out in his body.

 

 

[ T/N: omg this chapter is just burning, *sighs* I am raised in a christian family and reading yaoi is just so conflicting with my parents' conservative teachings. If they do know I'm reading this type of novels I wonder if they'll pray so hard just to keep me from burning in hell. Anyway, I am still living with them so I'm very low key in my 'wild' interests, I wonder if some readers are in the same situation as me?]

17