Chapter 6
11.8k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

prepare your tissues


 

The man’s chest made Ye Feng’s body gradually heat up, and a little bit of heat gathered in a place in his lower body. He raised the corners of his mouth and allowed that place to harden to prop up his crotch, while he still maintained the surface calm, but The hand has touched Wu Zhiyong's crotch.

 

    "I smoke." The lower body was suddenly held by a hand, and the owner of the hand didn't seem to hear Wu Zhiyong's voice. He still caressed his sleeping desire with care, and the male symbol under the suit and pants gradually revealed a huge outline.

 

    Wu Zhiyong grabbed the strange hand, Ye Feng pursed his lips, grabbed the cigarette and stuffed it into the ashtray he carried, then raised his head to kiss.

 

    "I can't do anything with you." Wu Zhiyong pretended to be helpless and kissed his pale red lips. The thin lips were incredibly soft, opening a small slit that could be easily penetrated. However, Wu Zhiyong deliberately did not enter Ye Feng's mouth. He sucked and bit his lips wantonly, licking his red lips over and over again.

 

    Ye Feng's half-closed eyes moaned slightly, and a shallow hum sounded in Wu Zhiyong's ears, and the tip of his tongue quietly stretched out, naughty sweeping over Wu Zhiyong's licking tongue, causing a lot of tremor and tingling.

 

    This little seduce suddenly ignited Wu Zhiyong's lust. He was a little annoyed to catch Ye Feng's tongue, but that tongue slyly retracted, and even his lips were deliberately closed to prevent entry.

 

    Wu Zhiyong held down the back of Ye Feng's head and opened the closed jaw without denying his tongue. His tongue immediately drove straight in, capturing the dishonest soft tongue, punishing and entangled, and poking the sensitive tongue with the tip of his tongue.

 

    A large amount of body fluid secreted out, until Ye Feng obediently opened his mouth and rubbed his lower body before letting him go.

 

    "Are you still playing with fire?"

 

    Ye Feng looked at Wu Zhiyong's handsome face breathlessly. Instead of stopping playing with fire, he knelt down, buried his handsome face in the crotch, slowly rubbing the bulging part, and even kissed.

 

    "Ayong, do you want me?" He asked softly, his fair skin flushed with shame, and the roots of his ears became red, which was extremely attractive.

 

    The empty roof makes people bold, and the picture is even more bloody. Wu Zhiyong panted heavily and pressed Ye Feng’s face, and asked in a rough voice: "You’re making me hard. Do you want it?"

 

    Ye Feng's face blushed quickly, but this shyness that was inconsistent with his violent appearance during sex made Wu Zhiyong feel even more. The evil fire rushed into his brain and anxiously urged: "Hurry up. "

 

    Ye Feng unbuttoned his suit and pants, staring straight at the huge organs wrapped in underwear, pulling down the underwear bit by bit under Wu Zhiyong's gaze. The round and plump top, the thick and long stem, and the heavy ball of flesh Ye Feng's line of sight appeared for a while, and the veins were aimed at his face fiercely.

 

    Ye Feng held this very strong stick, his red lips gently kissed the top of the kiss, and then went down the top of the kiss, and kissed all the way down to the capsular bag, the lingering kiss, and the love on his face. It's not like doing nasty things, you have to cherish it as you treat treasures. There is no indecency at all, but it gives people both visual and physical enjoyment.

 

    But this also seduces Wu Zhiyong's desire for destruction around the corner, ruining the beautiful but obscene picture.

 

    Wu Zhiyong clasped Ye Feng's chin and forced Ye Feng to look up at him. Ye Feng's face was forced to raise his face to show a seductive forbearance. The bitten lower lip inadvertently revealed a trembling fragility, kneeling under the man's crotch. The shameful trembling of the thin body greatly aroused the animal desires of men.

 

    Even though he was ashamed, Ye Feng still silently satisfies Qingren’s desires. He stretched his tongue as far as possible, barely licking the tip of the meat stick. Wu Zhiyong suddenly trembled, and his eyes darkened at the same time, staring at Ye Feng and licking again. At the top, hook the mucus secreted by the mouth of the bell.

 

    Really a fairy!

 

    Wu Zhiyong never thought in his life that he would use the word "fairy" on a mature man, but he just wanted to use this word on Ye Feng, who belonged only to Wu Zhiyong's "fairy".

 

    Ye Feng didn't know what Wu Zhiyong was thinking in his heart. He loosened the hand holding his chin and slowly held the meat stick. The whole mouth was gradually filled with the meat stick.

 

    Ye Feng's mouth is as hot and humid as expected, and he can't bear to pull it out as soon as he enters. Moreover, Ye Feng's tongue is always spinning around the mouth of the bell, and he keeps caressing the roots and fleshy balls with his hands. Sometimes his teeth will bite the glans and slightly sting. Wu Zhiyong's back was numb with excitement.

 

    Ye Feng watched his reaction, with an imperceptible smile at the corner of his mouth, licking a thick stick to swell and bite comfortably, his tongue circled the sensitive glans, and the muscles under the glans were even thinner. Licking, licking along the muscles from bottom to top toward the mouth of the bell.

 

    The flesh-red tongue pierced into the mouth of the bell, and the intense pleasure made Wu Zhiyong's breathing quicken, and his eyes stared at Ye Feng licking his cock unblinkingly.

 

    It's actually uncomfortable to put such a thick meat stick into his mouth, but the sweetness has already filled Ye Feng's heart. He just wants to make the other party more comfortable and more comfortable, and there is nothing else in his mind.

 

    He has almost forgotten the feeling of loving someone, leaving only a cold and lonely body, completely numb, without any hope, just when he thought he would never love someone again, Wu Zhiyong brought the vigor of just stepping into society , The handsome sunshine flashed in front of him, and walked into the office full of confidence. He pretended to pass by, casually glanced at the office, looking at Wu Zhiyong's spine that sat upright when he applied for the job, and his young face gave him a good feeling. .

 

    A handsome smile that is as warm as the sun illuminates his darkness. He wants to touch such a person and let the warmth embrace him, but how dare he approach the heterosexual Wu Zhiyong casually? I can only watch Wu Zhiyong discussing the next event with his colleagues from a distance, eating together during lunch break, knocking on others, and being knocked on by others.

 

    He didn't dare to show his intentions towards Wu Zhiyong openly and honestly, and guided him through the identity of his superior, and had physical contact with him without a trace, and dark delusions would one day have a relationship with him.

 

    Now that his delusion has become a reality, he still has no peace.

 

    I really want to... I really want this person to be inseparable from myself...

 

    Ye Feng thought infatuated, swallowing all the meat sticks again, and swallowing harder and harder, Wu Zhiyong fixed his head, swinging his waist and jabbing, every time he moved. Almost deep into the throat.

 

    "Hmm..." His mouth became more and more sore, but as the meat stick in his mouth expanded, Ye Feng's body.

 

      I also felt Wu Zhiyong's fiery desire, and the already erect sexual organs leaked juice.

 

    Ye Feng put a hand out into his pants and rubbed his own genitals following Wu Zhiyong's strong waist, as if Wu Zhiyong was not inserting his mouth, but his body.

 

    Wu Zhiyong panted heavily. He missed Ye Feng's wonderful mouth, but Ye Feng's uncomfortable Shenqing made him feel distressed, so he had to speed up the rhythm and shoot it out quickly to satisfy Ye Feng.

 

    When he was about to ejaculate, Wu Zhiyong resisted the desire to continue sprinting and pulled out the meat stick. Ye Feng sucked vigorously. Wu Zhiyong suddenly fell into the trap, and all the thick semen shot into Ye Feng's throat.

 

    "You... uh... don't suck anymore, do you want to suck me to death?" Wu Zhiyong helplessly let Ye Feng suck enough, that tongue did not let go of the semen contaminated with the bell mouth, and swallowed a drop of it. .

 

    Ye Feng just loosened his mouth, and the meat stick he pulled out was stuck with a dirty silver wire, which was disconnected and hung at the corner of Ye Feng's mouth, making blood boil with so much despise.

 

    The next second, Wu Zhiyong lifted Ye Feng, fiercely grabbed his lips, and stirred his mouth with the bitter taste of semen.

 

    "Hmm..." Ye Feng couldn't breathe. The tight lower body of the two made him impatient, and finally found a chance to speak. "Give me..."

 

    Wu Zhiyong held the swollen sex organ in his pants and pointed it at Ye Feng's ear. Hair dryer, "Or...I'll lick it for you too, it's very comfortable."

 

    Ye Feng nodded, put his arms around Wu Zhiyong's neck and kissed his side face, making Wu Zhiyong untie his suit and pants, and the slipped suit showed a slender and straight face. Legs.

 

    Pulling down the underwear, Wu Zhiyong's palms cover the round buttocks, and he rubs it back and forth. Compared with Wu Zhiyong's ease, Ye Feng's lust has been picked to the edge of frequent outbreaks, and his legs are slightly soft and rely on Wu Zhiyong.

 

    He panted low on his body, "Ayong..." Fingertips carressed the acupuncture point, Wu Zhiyong asked in his ear: "If I lick you, would you be excited?"

 

    "No!" Ye Feng didn't want to refuse, pulling Wu Zhiyong's hand in a panic, Wu Zhiyong easily grabbed the wrist of that hand, and pulled off his tie to tie the two struggling hands.

 

    "Let go of me!"

 

    Ye Feng can't get away from Wu Zhiyong's arms, nor can he hide from the fingers spinning around the acupuncture point. He leans against Wu Zhiyong's chest, and Wu Zhiyong reaches his neck close to the base of his ears, sniffing the delicate fragrance lightly. The light perfume scent hits the heartstrings and exudes a deceptive breath.

 

    Just smelling the smell of perfume, Wu Zhiyong felt that he was beginning to feel irritated. He licked his fingers and gently pressed the acupuncture point. Ye Feng shook his head, his blocked lips could not say a word.

 

    Wu Zhiyong did not give Ye Feng a chance to refuse, and while kissing him, he pressed him against the railing, led his hand to grasp the railing, and pushed his butt back to him.

 

    Ye Feng begged embarrassedly: "Ayong, it's really not good, it's too dirty!"

 

    "It's too late to think about whether it's dirty or not." I only thought of Ye Feng, touching his skin, kissing his whole body, making him the same. Happy sinking.

 

    Wu Zhiyong opened Ye Feng's buttocks, and Ye Feng tightened his hips nervously. This did not stop at the slightest effect. Wu Zhiyong's naked eyes hotly admired the beauty of the small hole contraction. Ye Feng was extremely ashamed, but his body betrayed him, excited. Trembling slightly.

 

    Wu Zhiyong lowered his head, did not directly kiss the small hole, his lips covered the white buttocks on the left, licking the kiss with a sticky kiss, imprinting the exclusive hickey.

 

    "Yeah..." Ye Feng gritted his teeth, still unable to stop the crushed and suppressed groans. The monotonous groans stimulated the sensitivity of the skin and enhanced the squeezing sensation in the hands of the big buttocks.

    Kneaded, caressed, pulled, slapped, kissed, bitten…

It ’s not that my butt has never been molested by this man. Every time a man inserts his articulated fingers into the tunnel to lubricate his expansion. Scratching the tender intestinal wall, deliberately rubbing sensitive points, pushing him to the edge of climax, and can no longer maintain the usual calm disguise.

 

    Even though Wu Zhiyong's mouth made his ass red and full of hickeys after playing with him, he didn't lick his cunt with his tongue.

 

    This is the first time he has been licked and kissed.

 

    He resists and expects faintly.

 

    The loud and sticky kiss gradually moved to the groin, Wu Zhiyong's hot breath flicked the small acupuncture point, and the small small acupoint shuddered slightly, which made people want to open the acupuncture point and see how it squirmed and contracted.

 

    From the first time he looked at Ye Feng's lower body, Wu Zhiyong wanted to do this. He held his breath and licked the folds of the upper acupoint with the tip of his tongue.

 

    Ye Feng suddenly trembled, that soft tongue licked the folds flexibly, trying to lick the soft cunt, he couldn't instinctively shrink, but the cunt that was accustomed to invasion had never been so meticulously teased, and soon after Wu Zhiyong's offensive The bottom was soft and covered with bright body fluid, which opened under the man's wanton eyes, showing hunger and thirst one by one.

 

    "No...Ah----" The weak resistance disappeared in Wu Zhiyong's licking again and again, his fingers opened an entrance, and the inside that Ye Feng had never seen made Wu Zhiyong short of breath, and his tongue was like a spirit. The snake got into the hole, "Ah..."

 

    Ye Feng swayed his hips to avoid him, but Wu Zhiyong tightly grasped his crotch and prevented him from escaping. His tongue did not forget to lick the fiery intestinal wall, and every touch brought him up. A trembling pleasure.

 

    "Ah...uh..." Ye Feng's attention was focused on the licked cunt behind him, the sound of the rushing water stained the tranquil roof a bit of spring, and the heavy breathing added some color to the spring.

 

    The genitals swelled uncomfortably, and a little bit of glutinous fluid condensed on the mouth of the bell, almost dripping. At this time, how Ye Feng hoped that Wu Zhiyong could touch his genitals so that he could shoot all the heat and be no longer controlled by the suffering desire.

 

    "The front...touch it...Um..."

 

    "No, you can only use the back."

 

    Wu Zhiyong refused without clearness, maliciously flicking the straight genitals, the transparent magma swayed and flew, Ye Feng Almost shot out, but the swollen sex organs only shed more glutinous fluid, the swollen wet and flushed top.

 

    The tongue simulates sexual intercourse and pokes the small holes, sometimes in a circle around the pink hole, slowly licking the wet groin from bottom to top, and then licking from top to bottom to the small hole, slowly piercing the small hole with the tip of the tongue gently Picking up the tender inner wall, the white buttocks trembled slightly.

 

    After all, the length of the tongue is limited, but Wu Zhiyong wanted to lick a little deeper, pushing Ye Feng's ass to the limit with both hands, so that the tongue could go deeper.

 

    At this moment, the only feeling left is the crazy prick of the tongue behind him in the small hole, and the tingling pleasure of being licked on the intestinal wall.

 

    The saliva that flowed into the small holes oozes, wet the perineum, and flowed to Ye Feng's scrotum, but Wu Zhiyong sent more saliva into his body, so wet that he almost turned into water.

 

    Ye Feng had no idea how to describe his current senses, his legs were soft, his waist was trembling, only his tied hands clinging to the railing, his pale joints set off his blushing handsome face.

 

    It's so exciting! Even the swollen sex organs dripped juice in excitement, leaving obvious watermarks on the ground.

 

    "It's okay ...I can't...hmm...Come in!" Not wanting to let the consciousness easily sink into the sea, Ye Feng moaned with crying, Wu Zhiyong not only stopped, but reached in two fingers instead. Pressing on the most sensitive point, Ye Feng screamed, splashing a little bit of tears, wetting the tie hanging from the neckline.

 

    "Ah... It's okay ..." Wu Zhiyong didn't know why he didn't dislike the dirty licking Ye Feng's cunt, as if he started paying attention to Ye Feng. Everything Qing was off the track of life. He looked forward to working. Seeing Ye Feng, I look forward to a date with Ye Feng after work, even if Ye Feng only smiled at him, which made him unconsciously excited.

 

    He likes Ye Feng’s pensive watch with his fingers tapping on the desk rhythmically when he is working. He also likes Ye Feng’s face when he eats green peppers and onions. He also likes Ye Feng sitting in the driver’s seat while smoking while watching the quiet watch outside the window. He prefers Ye Feng Being held in his arms, trying to restrain the shy but red ears.

 

    Want to love him, want to assault him severely.

 

    I want my heart to explode.

 

    Wu Zhiyong pulled out his finger, opened his hips with his big hand, and opened the wet hole where the meaty hole was clearly visible. Wu Zhiyong stood up, his thick cock touched the hole, and the crimson glans rubbed against the hole like a pity. Smear the whole acupuncture point with your own solution.

 

    Then he snorted, and the whole meat stick sank into the small hole. The wet, soft and warm tunnel squirmed and wrapped him. The fingers touched the junction, gently caressed the folds opened and smoothed the hole, and the meat stick was attached thinly, making it more and more rooted. The hideous green veins protruding from the roots.

 

    The feeling of comfort in the body made Ye Feng sigh unconsciously, and the light tremor like a meat stick breath made him feel happy in his heart, picking a satisfactory and beautiful arc on the corner of his mouth, deliberately contracting the intestinal wall to feel the shape of the other party, tempting the other party to continue to him Advance deep in the body.

 

    "Yes, that's it, come in a little bit... um... very good..."

 

    He let go of the so-called reservedness, hoarsely encouraging the other party, the little push in his body is so clear, even if he should die now, he is willing Qingyuan.

 

    Wu Zhiyong stayed still when he could no longer get in an inch, quietly feeling the temperature that Ye Feng encased him. Every peristalsis of the intestinal wall was conveyed to him through the joints. The soft and compact corridor seemed to be born for him. It fits so well that he doesn't want to move, quietly feeling Ye Feng's warmth.

 

    Why did not understand the man behind him does not move, doubt turned away, moist eyes full of desire to look at him, could not resist twisting the waist, whispering, urging: "Ridiculous move a bit ...... ......"

 

    "Do not move yet." Wu Zhiyong grabbed Ye Feng's waist and said dumbly, "Let me feel you."

 

    As he said, he lowered his head, buried his face in the back of Ye Feng’s neck, and his disordered breathing sprayed the skin of Ye Feng’s neck. His right hand leaned into the hem of his clothes, his broad palm rubbed the flexible waist, and the rough cocoon scraped across the smooth skin. Ye Feng squinted his eyes with comfort. When that hand touched his lower abdomen, if there was any seemingly non-existent pubic hair, Ye Feng shuddered.

 

    The middle finger reached into his belly button, Ye Feng heard Wu Zhiyong’s breathing more and more harshly, and that finger rubbed his belly button back and forth, stabbed his belly button as if he were sexual intercourse, and rubbed his big palm at the same time. belly.

 

    "Uh...Ah..." The cock in his body didn't move, but Ye Feng chased the strange feeling that that finger brought, "Ayong...Ayong..."

 

    He excitedly called and kept kissing him. The man with the back of his neck and ears turned his face to see what the man behind him was at this time, and finally saw the sweat on that handsome face, as well as the deep infatuation and sexual desire, he couldn't help but curl his mouth. When the man saw him smiling, Qing couldn't help but kissed the corner of his mouth, and put his right hand on his chest, grabbed his nipple, and rubbed it gently.

 

    Ye Feng gasped heavily, and the swollen sex organs slowly overflowed with some white juice, but the man's kiss and rubbing always prevented him from breaking through the final peak, but the physical pleasure was already on the verge of breaking point, maybe just a little harder kiss With play, he can orgasm.

 

    He tilted his neck slightly, revealing his fragile neck and ear roots. The pulled-open collar could no longer cover the beautifully-lined shoulders, and the little blush scattered randomly on the white neck and shoulders. Wu Zhiyong licked his own production. The imprint of Qing, the clear color lingered on Ye Feng's neck and ear roots, and then sucked Ye Feng's earlobe, sucking the white earlobe until it became red and swollen. He stretched out his tongue and licked the body fluid on the earlobe.

 

    "Hmm...fuck me harder...make me cum..."

 

    Ye Feng was so ashamed of being shameless. He panted and begged, twisting his butt violently, and actively hit the man's crotch behind him.

 

    "Okay." Wu Zhiyong kissed the corners of his red eyes, grabbed his waist and pumped slowly, full of strength every time, hitting the snow-white buttocks heavily, squeezing the two round buttocks into a deformation.

 

    "Hmm...huh..." Ye Feng could even feel two heavy meat bats hitting his buttocks, and the itching of pubic hair rubbing against his buttocks, "Hurry...hurry up...Fuck me hard, fuck me! ..."

 

    He said intermittently, wanting to split his hips with both hands to make it easier for the cock to fuck his cunt, but his hands were tied by the tie, he could only shook his hips and groaned, begging the man to fuck him faster .

 

    As soon as Wu Zhiyong grasped Ye Feng's stiff cock, Ye Feng shook his whole body, twisting to avoid the touch of that hand, "Don't touch it...from behind...fuck me from behind..."

 

    "Why? You didn't beg me to touch you just now. Is it sensitive?" Wu Zhiyong squeezed the mouth of the bell that had been overflowing with juice, his fingers covered with the creamy juice, and deliberately asked Ye Feng not to touch the front.

 

    Ye Feng was almost shot by him, and finally managed to hold it back, but the friction-sensitive bell mouth with that hand was strange, and no matter how Ye Feng twisted and avoided, he couldn't avoid that hand.

 

    "I’ll keep touching you if you won't answer." Wu Zhiyong said with a smirk, and rubbed the bell.

 

    "Ah..." Ye Feng groaned and replied dissolutely: "I like you to fuck me from behind..."

 

    Who can bear such a wild and straightforward answer?

 

    When Wu Zhiyong heard it, he just wanted to make Ye Feng's legs tremble, unconscious, and the juice flowed.

 

    "This asshole! Keeps clenching, it’s like telling me to fuck it hard!" Wu Zhiyong shook his waist excitedly, and the muscles of his lower abdomen became more obvious because of the intense pleasure. The color had already turned into a deep purple cock. Shouting.

 

    "I like...like you fucking behind me...ah..." Ye Feng was almost speechless by him, and body fluid slipped down the corner of his mouth every time he said a word.

 

    The genitals about to be ejected became harder by the pleasure behind, Ye Feng chased the pleasure behind, gradually unable to grasp the railing with both hands, and his eyes dimly looked at the opposite building.

 

    Ye Feng slid down the railing, and when his knees were about to kneel on the ground, Wu Zhiyong quickly took off his suit and threw it under him. Ye Feng knelt down on the suit, only his butt being fucked by the man was pushed up high. Forming a shameful posture directly at the wide open door.

 

    So powerful... it feels so good...

 

    Ye Feng looked vaguely and grasped the suit and put it in front of his nose, sniffing the Wu Zhiyong's breath on the suit, his handsome face rubbed Wu Zhiyong's suit with the impact behind him, and the faint masculine breath surrounded him. It seems to taste happiness.

 

    "You like me again and fuck you behind!"

 

    "I like you...fuck...fuck me behind...harder"

 

    Sweat soaked Wu Zhiyong's shirt, clinging to his body uncomfortably, drawing smooth muscles. Wu Zhiyong was still swaying sweat all over his body, staring at Ye Feng fascinatedly, the sweat dripping from his chin splashed on the upturned buttocks of Falling Ye Feng, wiped away the bright water and flowed into the lean waist.

 

    Wu Zhiyong's Xinqing at this time was both excited and manic. He grabbed his hips that were trembling straight and unceremoniously opened them to the sides. The greedy little cunt completely revealed the hungry and thirsty side, desperately swallowing the big one stick.

 

    When Wu Zhiyong pulled out the meat stick, the small hole held the huge glans like a small hole, and even its owner shouted to keep it: "No...give me..." 

 

"All for you!" Wu Zhiyong fiercely pressed his sensitive points.

 

    "Ah----" Ye Feng screamed, he was already on the verge of trembling and spraying, one after another of semen stained his body.

 

      Suit.

 

    Wu Zhiyong took the opportunity to continue attacking the sensitive points. The instinct wall instinctively wrapped the meat stick. Wu Zhiyong closed his eyes comfortably and enjoyed the pleasure of rubbing against the tender intestinal wall. The sharp pleasure of being rubbed at the same time continuously spread to Ye Feng's body, especially sensitive. The hitting again and again and the deliberate friction of the meat stick made Ye Feng unable to extricate himself from indulging in the flesh.

 

    The weak sex organ raised its head again, "I haven't shot yet, but you are hard again! Ye Feng, you are so horny." Wu Zhiyong grabbed Ye Feng's sex organ, and deliberately rubbed it a few times. You are really not an ordinary savage."

 

    The words that were like insults made Ye Feng's blurred eyes clear, "I'm just...ah...slow down...ah..."

 

    "Just what?" Wu Zhiyong not only Not slow, but faster and faster, the accumulated pleasure swallowed Ye Feng's sobriety.

 

    "Just... I love you! Hmm..." Ye Feng's fast-moving cock was so dry that Ye Feng flew rationally.

 

    "I will also use my big meat stick to love you..." Wu Zhiyong was so excited by his confession that the meat stick drew directly into the deep intestines, Ye Feng was greatly stimulated to prop up his body, and crawled forward to escape.

 

    How could Wu Zhiyong let him escape his love, stretched his long arms back to him, a pair of big hands grasped his ass, pressed his hips firmly, pulled out half of the cock and pushed it into the deep, Ye Feng only felt the thick cock. Pushing open the narrow intestine in the depths, fully supporting him.

 

    The plump flesh crown pushed in and out again, and then pushed in, happily ravaging the soft intestinal wall. The feeling of pulling in was so clear that Ye Feng could even feel the protruding green tendons on the meat stick rub against the intestinal wall. The bursts of intense pleasure made him subconsciously shrink his cunt and wrap up the delicious meat stick.

 

    "So deep...ah...too deep...ah...butt...butt is so comfortable...so cool..."

 

    The slippery intestinal juice gradually filled the space between the meat stick and the intestines, allowing the stick to move smoothly. Wu Zhiyong dried Ye Feng’s small holes more and more happily. The small holes were so well-dried by him that they could no longer remain pink. It became the most dazzling bright red, and the transparent ooze oozes out, and the red acupuncture points are shiny.

 

    "Terrific ah ah ah ...... ...... ...... Ridiculous You're great ...... ah ...... ...... good hot ass inside ah ...... ...... ...... ah ...... you have to be dry shot ......"

 

    The reaction of the flesh is the most primitive happiness. The body is hit by the person he loves the most, and the nose smells the breath of the person he loves, and that person also loves him. It is difficult for him not to be excited or not.

 

    Ye Feng's excitement infected Wu Zhiyong, and the stick that was soaked in intestinal juice became less and less piercing, and the climax of the orgasm began to tighten.

 

    Only the ears can hear Ye Feng’s screaming, but the eyes can’t see Ye Feng’s beautiful orgasm. This makes Wu Zhiyong very upset. Then he drew out the meat stick filled with intestinal juice. Suddenly the empty small hole could not be closed for a while, and it was damp. The hunger and thirst of lust and desire can be seen clearly.

 

    "Hmm..." Ye Feng shook his hips and summoned the man with dissatisfaction.

 

    His normally gentle but detached face was slightly aggrieved, "Ayong, shoot inside!" As soon as the voice fell, Ye Feng was turned over, facing Wu Zhiyong and knelt on him. The tall body between his legs, the light of desire filled his red eyes, and the towering big cock aimed at his ass.

 

    Seeing Wu Zhiyong like this, Ye Feng unconsciously raised the corners of his mouth and lifted his butt to touch the stick.

 

    "Damn it!" While cursing, Wu Zhiyong fiercely pulled off Ye Feng's leather shoes, pulled off his suit pants, and threw down his dirty soaked underwear. He pulled Ye Feng's thigh away and slammed into the hot tight hole.

 

    Ye Feng was trembling with excitement, allowing Wu Zhiyong to open his thighs to the maximum, wantonly admiring the juices flowing out of the front genitals, his balls swaying, and the holes below were stretched to the limit, tightening the purple meat stick and being fucked. Dry landscape.

 

    Wu Zhiyong didn't know how to describe the scenery in front of him, so he used the most violent movements to express his excitement.

 

    The white legs pressed against Ye Feng's chest, Wu Zhiyong grabbed the necktie tied Ye Feng’s hands above, and his heavy body also pressed him.

 

    "Ye Feng...I love you...I love you..." He kissed Ye Feng's confused face with excitement, only the connected lower body was constantly surging, and the loud sound of slapped meat aroused the ripples of erotic desire. People are intoxicated and fall willingly.

 

    Ye Feng hooked his neck, moist lips looking for his lips, "I also...love you...ah...it's no more...I'm going to shoot...ah..."

 

    The abdomen of the two was squeezed hard. Their sexual organs made their abdomen wet, and their connected lower body can only be described as a mess.

 

    "Quick...dry me...make me come..." The approaching climax made Ye Feng's whole body tense, and Wu Zhiyong was so refreshed that Wu Zhiyong couldn't get any more refreshing, and the sharp pleasure stimulated Ye Feng's brain. The blank mind is only the desire to be fucked by the lover.

 

    "Hmm...I'm going to...I'm going to come..."

 

    "Hoo...You're going to cut me off! I'll kill you!" The powerful impact quickly pushed Ye Feng to orgasm, crying under the man. Calling for ejaculation, fierce convulsions, but the man's hard as iron cock still rushes into his cunt, the intestinal spasm tightens, and the pleasure of friction makes Ye Feng unable to recover from the loss of orgasm.

 

    "Ah...no..." When Ye Feng couldn't bear it, Wu Zhiyong's waist stretched out and he shot hot semen.

 

 At this time, Ye Feng was buried in his neck, and his body was trembling and he was ejaculated by the man. The thick and hot semen belonging to Wu Zhiyong not only shot Ye Feng's intestines, but also spilled from the junction. The red-stained acupuncture points became cloudy, messy and dirty.

 

    Wu Zhiyong was nostalgic for Ye Feng's hot and shrinking small holes, and moved a few slowly, bringing out a lot of milky white essence. With every twitch, the semen gushed out of the part where the two were connected.

 

    After a long time, the two men calmed down the disordered breathing. Wu Zhiyong slowly pulled out the meat stick, and the small hole hugged the bottom of the glans like a hold. Finally, with a slight bang, the glans pulled out of the hole, and the small holes that couldn't close together suddenly poured out a lot of his semen not only dyed Ye Feng's butt dirty, but also the suit underneath.

 

    "Yeah..." Ye Feng's eyes were open, body fluid filled the corners of his mouth, and his bangs were sweaty on his smooth forehead. The neck, collarbone, shoulders, and chest were covered with men's bruise hickeys, and the torn neckline showed swelling. Big nipples and lower abdomen are covered with semen.

 

    Wu Zhiyong let go of Ye Feng's suppression, and the legs that were pressing on his chest slid weakly, and his legs were wide open and trembling. It was obvious that the man had weakened his legs in a short time.

 

    Compared with Ye Feng's open chest and naked body, Wu Zhiyong only took off a suit, a tie, and unzipped the belt and zipper of his pants.

 

    The obvious contrast made Wu Zhiyong fall in love. He carefully untied the tie that bound Ye Feng's hands, kissed the tie marks on his wrists distressingly, and asked himself, "Does it hurt ?" 

 

"It's okay." Wu Zhiyong looked distressed. He made Ye Feng feel that he’s valued deeply. A gentle kiss swept away the pain in his wrist. Ye Feng smiled lightly, and his wrist slid over Wu Zhiyong's lips, letting him kiss his palm and fingers.

 

    Bewitched by Ye Feng's smile, Wu Zhiyong picked him up, straddling him on his lap, and overly gentle kisses densely landed on his face and neck.

 

    Ye Feng looked at Wu Zhiyong's eyes, kissed the eyes that reflect his own figure, and said in his heart: "I love you, and I won't regret it forever, I hope you won't regret falling in love with me."

 


 

[T/N: so did you heed my advice with tissues to wipe your nosebleeds away? ]

12