Chapter 10 
6.4k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

I want to hit the wall!

 

    Which bastard wants him to collect information? Don't you know that he is the most troublesome about collecting information?

 

    Staring at the computer for five full minutes, Wu Zhiyong slammed his head down on the desk and wailed, "It's over! I'm going to work overtime again today! I hate working overtime the most!"

 

    Today I can't make dinner for Ye Feng. He doesn't want to see Ye Feng eating takeaway, no matter how delicious it is, it’s not as nutritious as home cooked meals. I know I’ll go to work later and even make dinner together.

 

    Wu Zhiyong was very upset, and remembered that Ye Feng would take the annual leave today if he didn't say hello, and he would also apply for the annual leave tomorrow, just because he still had some savings on him, the two went out to travel and relax.

 

    "Big news! Great news! Let me drink a glass of water first."

 

    Few people took the big news that Hao Da, who was yelling, was about to say at heart, and they did their own things in an orderly manner.

 

    After drinking a glass of water in a few sips, Hao Da announced the first-hand message he had just received: "The manager is going to be transferred back to the head office!"

 

    Huh? Wu Zhiyong looked shocked, and the ball pen in his hand fell to the ground.

 

    Almost at the same time, the office boiled like a pot, bustling like a vegetable market.

 

    "Ah! How is it possible?"

Who will take over us? "

 

    " Yes ah! Case to a pig's brain broth over our people, we have to suffer it!"

 

    "What the hell, corporation? Isn't that what good managers do at least five years before returning to head office do? "

 

    There is anger, Regrettably, I am more worried about who the manager will be and who will take over them in the future. This may affect their future life.

 

    However, Wu Zhiyong didn't worry about this at all. He just wanted to know what was going on. Why did Ye Feng transfer back to the head office?

 

    Three steps into a single step across Hao quickly went up to him, and cleared the table and asked ugly: " Where did you get the message?"

 

    “My ‘beauty’ at the Ministry of Personnel said, I have just started dating her from work, the way you talk with her. Mysteriously, she asked if I knew about the manager's transfer back to the head office. As soon as I heard, I ran to tell everyone that the beauty said that the head office didn't know why the head office was suddenly transferred back to the manager this time."

 

    "Impossible!" Wu Zhiyong didn't believe that Ye Feng couldn't help telling him about such a big thing.

 

    "The manager was originally transferred from the head office to our branch. One day he will return to the head office. There is nothing impossible." Hao Da saw it openly. "Besides, being transferred back to the head office is a promotion. There is a lot of future in the branch."

 

    Wu Zhiyong still didn't believe it. He had to ask Ye Feng about the matter in person. They had only just started, so how could they separate because of this kind of thing! No, absolutely not!

 

    Wu Zhiyong picked up his clothes and walked out.

 

    "Ayong! What are you doing? The off-duty hasn't arrived yet, don't you want this month's bonus?" Do you want him to secretly check in for him again?

 

    Hao Da's cry was getting farther and farther, and Wu Zhiyong who stepped into the elevator could not be recalled. At this moment, his heart has never felt panicked.

    Buzzing—Buzzing—

 

    Ye Feng, who had habitually adjusted his phone to vibrate, sat on the sofa and bent his mouth slightly.

 

    How long has the phone rang? He didn’t want to think about this problem. He only knew that the phone was vibrating uninterruptedly, and the text messages were sent one by one, from the impulsive "Why didn't you say you want to transfer back to the head office" to the softened "Please call me back." .

 

    Ye Feng has escaped twice in his life. The first time he escaped from his parents, he came to this small city decadently, and the second time was Wu Zhiyong.

 

    He is no longer the child who came out to his parents with anger and made the family restless. He has learned to avoid bad luck and choose the path to protect himself from harm. Even if he is stuck in the mud, he can withdraw calmly.

 

    To put it bluntly, one would rather stab oneself to break up first and make a free way then look happy than the other party would first break up and stab him.

 

    After taking a puff of cigarette, Ye Feng lay on the sofa in a relaxed state, leisurely spit out the cigarette ring, his legs were indecent on the table, and the ashtray on one side was stuffed with cigarette butts.

 

    The empty house can only hear the buzzing of mobile phones.

 

    When the phone finally stopped ringing, Ye Feng stared at the ceiling dreamily. Suddenly the phone buzzed--it was the sound of a text message, and then there was no more movement.

 

    Already give up, right?

 

    Ye Feng grabbed the phone, opened the inbox, and an unread text message appeared before his eyes.

 

    ——The phone is dead, I am leaving, I put something outside the door, remember to take it out.

 

    Gone... or go...

 

    This was originally the result he hoped, but his eyes were so uncomfortable that his eyes were blurred.

 

    Rubbing the familiar name on the screen with his fingers, Ye Feng really couldn't laugh this time or feel happy. He held the cigarette with his hand and pressed his aching heart, not even paying attention to the soot falling on his chest.

 

    Looking away from the screen, Ye Feng forced himself to put down the phone and smoked puff after puff. He didn't drop the cigarette butt until the smoke burned to the fingertips. He took out a cigarette but it didn't burn.

 

    Oh, it's just that I'm so embarrassed when I am broken in love!

 

    Ye Feng looked down on her steadfast self, it was a waste.

 

    He stood up and walked to the door, step by step. The moment he opened the door, he thought he saw the one he’s been avoiding, who has stood outside the door with a bright smile.

 

    "Won't you ask me to go in and sit down?" Wu Zhiyong said lightly as if nothing happened.

 

    "Come in." There is no way to escape. What should come is still to come. Ye Feng smiled bitterly in his heart, and immediately he could say the word "break up", which was irrelevant from then on.

 

    Ye Feng feels mature and stable, gentle and gentle, with a soft smile, but keeps a certain distance from everyone. The room of such a person must be tidy and impeccable at first glance, but the whole space reveals a touch of depression, especially tangy. The pungent smell of smoke that came made Wu Zhiyong frown.

 

    The room was full of green smoke that had not dispersed, and the ashtray was full of cigarette butts. Wu Zhiyong glanced at the trash can not far away without a trace, and poured a lot of cigarette butts, secretly counting the cigarette packs, Ye Feng actually smoked three packs, and the fourth pack was on the table, so Wu Zhiyong frowned. The wrinkle became tighter.

 

    It doesn't matter if you smoke a few occasionally, but you still have to smoke after you have smoked three packs! This kind of smoking, it is to kill oneself!

 

    Perceiving Wu Zhiyong staring at his cigarette holding hand, Ye Feng paused, then put it down, set his posture, and said, "Let's break up."

 

    "The reason?" Wu Zhiyong thought he would jump up and question. When he really heard "Break Up", he realized that all his excitement and anger were eroded in Ye Feng's non-answering of the phone and text messages.

 

    "We are not compatible." Ye Feng replied faintly, and there was no trace of light in those deep eyes.

 

    "Where are we not compatible?" Facing Ye Feng's dismissive tone, Wu Zhiyong's heart aches slightly.

 

    "Don't you think that every day we spent together was too plain?" Ye Feng had long thought of breaking up.

 

    "Don't you like it?" Wu Zhiyong asked back, a pair of eyes must see through his general sharpness, but it didn't help him at all.

 

    "I don't like it."

 

    There were lost words between the two. Wu Zhiyong's hands on his knees clung to his pants, for fear that his immaturity and impulsiveness had hurt Ye Feng. Ye Feng was still calm and mild.

 

    Wu Zhiyong's gaze became gloomy, and he snapped Ye Feng's chin, "If you say that we don't fit to break up, we will break up, Ye Feng, are you playing with me?" When this was said, Wu Zhiyong stood up and lifted him forcefully.

 

    Ye Feng ’s face coldly pressed his gaze, "Was it fun?" Ye Feng raised his mouth and smiled, holding Wu Zhiyong’s wrist with his cold hand, "You didn’t suffer a bit when you were with me. It maked you feel good, and you made me feel good, but no matter how comfortable it is to have sex with the same person, I will have a day of fun. I am tired of playing with you and want to change my taste. We will continue to be friends in the future. If you want to have sex, I welcome you to come to me, just fuck buddies."

 

    He has a relaxed tone, without the slightest psychological burden, a shallow smile with temptation, and ambiguous fingers stroking Wu Zhiyong's wrist. Wu Zhiyong stared at his eyes, but he couldn't see a trace of struggle in his eyes. Ye Feng frowned uncomfortably with the hand holding his jaw involuntarily hard.

 

    He couldn't help but wonder whether Ye Feng's feelings for him were true or false. When Ye Feng was moving under him, he kept saying that he loved him, which made him sink deeper and deeper. If the chaos after drinking made him feel good about Ye Feng. Now he has fallen deep, and Ye Feng unexpectedly puts on a show that he is just playing and not being serious, he wants to beat Ye Feng hard!

 

    "Ye Feng, have you ever loved me?" Wu Zhiyong asked through gritted teeth.

 

    "Love?" Ye Feng raised his eyebrows and looked at him amused. 

 

"You wouldn't really fall in love with me just because I said a few words of "I love you"?" 

 

Wu Zhiyong slammed Ye Feng away, he pushed him down.

 

      Gasping desperately to relieve the pain in the chest, staring fiercely at Ye Feng who was lying on the sofa, said for a long time: "Yes, I love you, but now I regret falling in love with you! It's not just drunk sex. Once in bed, I fucking fall in love with you! I will never love you again!"

 

    Ye Feng grabbed his hand and dragged him into his arms, and smiled: “Love me, your love is so superficial.” While talking, he put his face on Wu Zhiyong's face, as if lingering.

 

    Wu Zhiyong pulled Ye Feng down and warned harshly, "Don't let me hate you!"

 

 The messy bangs slightly blocked Ye Feng's vision. Ye Feng squinted, looking at the man shaking from anger, he slowly raised his hand. Grab the tie that slipped out of the suit.

 

    Ye Feng almost pulled Wu Zhiyong down with all his strength. Wu Zhiyong's neck was strangled with pain, but he stubbornly refused to move, keeping his right hand on the back of the sofa and bending over. A trace of disappointment flashed through Ye Feng's eyes, and he pulled a smile away, half-lifting his body against Wu Zhiyong's lips.

 

    Wu Zhiyong did not respond to Ye Feng’s kiss. The handsome face in front of him gave him the cruel idea of ​​devouring this person for the first time. It turns out that he also has a desire for exclusivity, but Ye Feng does not love him. Even if he monopolizes Ye Feng’s body, what is the meaning of it? He doesn't want a lover who doesn't love him.

 

    "Since you don't love, we will break up. Wu Zhiyong has always been able to afford to let it go. From now on, I will not pester you again. You walk on the Yangguan Road and I will cross my single-plank bridge." Said Wu Zhiyong and pulled down. Ye Feng.

 

    The tie was pulled out a little bit from his hand, and Ye Feng's heart was also cold. He opened his mouth but couldn't say a word. Although he knew what role he should play, and then withdrew because of the other party's marriage, the feeling of giving was clear. How could it be possible to say that he would be able to take it back when he received it? Besides, he had a crush on Wu Zhiyong starting from his interview until now, and his love has penetrated into his bones. He knew that he shouldn't have even taken advantage of Wu Zhiyong's drunk state and seduced him. Give each other a normal life.

 

    Ye Feng laughed at his hypocritical and generous. When the tie was all taken out, he slumped into the sofa and deliberately moved his bangs, still showing a seductive smile like a mask.

 

    Facing Ye Feng's different temptation, Wu Zhiyong turned around without a sign, and did not see Ye Feng's face instantly turning pale.

 

    "A Yong!" Ye Feng hurriedly called.

 

    Wu Zhiyong paused and asked coldly, "What else is there?"

 

    "Your birthday..."

 

    "It doesn't matter if you come or not!"

 

    An "indifferent" really separated them, as if they never did have a connection. No matter what, Ye Feng suddenly stood up and stepped onto Wu Zhiyong's back and hugged him abruptly. His wet eyes were almost crying, and the closer he got, the more he didn't want to let him go.

 

    Wu Zhiyong looked at the front door indifferently. Ye Feng wanted to bury his face in his neck, but he was afraid that the tears in his eyes would wet his neck and let him notice his abnormality. Finally, he chose to rub his face against him. His hair and moist lips kissed his tight face, and said two words softly: "Goodbye."

 

 As soon as he finished speaking, he turned around and turned his back to Wu Zhiyong.

 

    With a soft click, behind him came the sound of the doorknob turning, the footsteps of Wu Zhiyong leaving, and the sound of closing the door. Ye Feng never let the tears fall, even though his heart hurts extremely.

 

    Now he has nothing! Only the good memories of the past linger in my mind.

 

    Wu Zhiyong's waist was straight during the interview, and through the glass he saw his frustration when he didn't want to work overtime. He hooked up with Hao Da and carried the smiling faces of good friends, the excitement of making coffee for him, and the gentle kisses during sex. And caress...never again will he experience it.

 

    Ye Feng drew out a cigarette, tremblingly lit the fire, and took a deep breath. The hazy blue smoke once again covered the empty living room, while his face was damp and cold, and his despondent eyes stared blankly at the sparkling fireworks.

 

 

    "Damn it!"

 

    He never felt the pain of being dug out of his heart when he was lost in love before. It made him really want to dig out his heart and completely cut off the pain, but he couldn't really dig out his heart except for a curse.

 

    He used to think that the person who seeks death for broken love is simply a fool, or the kind of incurable. Now he understands that the kind of heartache can force people to die, not to prove how much he loves each other, but the simplest relief.

 

    He didn't have Ye Feng's habit of smoking, and he didn't find someone to get drunk and Xinqing, but he would definitely drive himself crazy if he didn't vent his pain.

 

    Wu Zhiyong threw the bicycle, took a deep breath, and shouted at the deserted road: "Ye——Feng——I——No longer——Love——You——"

 

    "Ye——Feng——I——No longer——Love——You—— " "Ye——Feng——I——No—Longer—Love—— You—— " again, twice, and three times...until he yelled out all the pain in his heart happily, Wu Zhiyong rushed to the side of the road and kicked the phone pole fiercely, venting all his strength. He wiped off the sweat on his face and lifted up the bicycle to step up. His two hands were dangerously not holding the handlebar, and his hands straightened up. Yelled: "Ye——Feng——I——No—Longer—Love——     You—— "

"Dear classmate A Yong, do you think I'm handsome?" Hao Da put his right hand on the door frame and put out A self-confessed handsome posture, Zhao Wu Zhiyong winked coquettishly.

 

    "Very handsome." Wu Zhiyong was already immune to Hao Da's narcissistic weirdness, and did not look up.

 

    "I heard that your cousin invited you to dinner at noon, take me and introduce this bitter bachelor." Hao Da smiled wretchedly, and the voice of Wu Zhiyong typing in response to him.

 

    "Brother! Dude!" Hao Da rubbed Wu Zhiyong's side and said pitifully, "As long as you introduce your cousin to me, I will give you the biggest red envelope on the wedding day and I will also throw the bouquet to you!"

 

    Wu Zhiyong said Quickly stick the head on his face and push it away, "As far as you are so cheeky, it is definitely the biggest red envelope I gave you on your wedding day. Now there are so many bachelors that are worthless. I want to ask my cousin and wait until you have a house and a car. Alright."

 

    "You're so cruel! You don't care if I have a wife and also don't care about brothers who stay alone with their girlfriends. Oh, my life is really hard!" Hao Da shook his head and stared at Wu Zhiyong sadly.

 

    Wu Zhiyong glanced at him, cleared his desk a little, and then said coolly, "I’ll support you to be with my cousin, but there are conditions."

 

    "What conditions?" Hao Da's eyes lit up.

 

    "On the night of my birthday, you have all included the cost of singing and drinks. Anyway, you called everyone to go to KTV to congratulate my birthday, so you can cover all the expenses. As for whether you can get to my cousin, it depends on your skills. . "

 

    " you ...... cruel ah! " Hao Da shrinks, Wu Zhiyong your fill of this one-time fishing, continue to work, live next to lament those days again when someone did not see the whole.

 

    A cold glance came, Wu Zhiyong squeezed his hand, and it took a long time before that gaze turned away. He suddenly became irritable and felt that the person stepped past him and walked towards the pantry.

 

    The slightest noise disappeared after Ye Feng appeared. In the huge office, except for the sound of flipping through documents and typing, Ye Feng's footsteps became more pronounced. Wu Zhiyong was not working at all at this time. He turned his face slightly to see Ye Feng enter the pantry. The figure who passed by.

 

    He seems to have lost weight ... Wu Zhiyong shook off his concern for Ye Feng and kept turning the ball pen with his right hand.

 

    Why is the annual holiday suddenly cancelled? Why does his eyes always stay on him? Didn’t you recognize the facts on the night of the breakup? What else to commemorate?

 

    Wu Zhiyong wanted to beat his head to drive out Ye Feng's figure in his mind.

 

    Pop-

 

   The ball pen flies out from his hand, foot roll forward to Ye Feng, Ye Feng turned to look at him, Wu Zhiyong immediately turned his face away, Ye Feng eyes flashed with hidden pain, bend down to pick up the object, handed it to Wu Zhiyong, smiled and said: "Your pen"

 

    Unexpectedly, Wu Zhiyong dared not take the pen. Fortunately, the manager only smiled and put down the pen.

 

    The strong coffee scent left brought Wu Zhiyong's thoughts back to the old days. He stared at the ball pen and could imagine Ye Feng bending over while holding coffee. This made his heart more and more complicated.

 

    He admitted that he could not forget Ye Feng, because he could not forget Ye Feng’s approach, but he could not forget every word Ye Feng said when they broke up. He remembered everything clearly. He couldn’t show a good face and body to Ye Feng. There seemed to be a violent beast rushing out yelling, it only needed a little excitement, and Ye Feng was the first to eat.

 

    There was a low-pressure atmosphere around Wu Zhiyong even Hao Da dare not step forward.

    "Cousin, here I am!" Wu Zhiyong saw his cousin waving from a distance.

 

    "Hey, Cousin Tian Xin, I am A Yong's colleague-Hao Da." Hao Da rushed forward to say hello to her. The cousin of Wu Zhiyong in the back made a helpless move. Of course, the clever cousin understood. The cousin's face is temporarily giving face to Hao Da.

 

    "Are you free to have a meal tonight?" Seeing that the beauty did not show a hint of unpleasantness, Hao Da took the opportunity to invite.

 

    Tian Xin was a little embarrassed, "It's not convenient tonight."

 

    "Tomorrow night." As long as you can meet beautiful women for dinner and communicate with each other, it will be fine.

 

    "Then tomorrow." Tian Xin took Wu Zhiyong's arm affectionately, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I have a personal matter with my cousin, so we’ll go first, bye bye, and see you tomorrow night."

 

 The beauty is a sweetheart. Hao Da with a dumbstruck smile, "bye bye."

 

    When Hao Da disappeared from the view, Tian Xin asked Wu Zhiyong angrily, "What do you mean? You just bought it for a few days, and now you ask me to return the goods! It’s too embarrassing to tell my friends." I won't return the product! Now that the return period has passed, you can figure it out, yourself!"

 

    "Then just throw it away."

 

    Tian Xin was stunned, "Are you crazy?"

 

    "I think I'm crazy too!"

 

    "Um... "What the hell is going on? Did you breakup? Tian Xin's eyes rolled straight, and suddenly he tugged Wu Zhiyong's sleeve, and pointed to a man who walked out of the building. "Um... look at it... isn't it the person on your phone’s wallpaper?"

 

    Following Tian Xin's finger, Wu Zhiyong's face turned black instantly, and he dragged his cousin away without saying a word.

 

    "Cousin, slow down! My hands hurt so much!" Tian Xin yelled, not in line with her image of a lady.

 

    Cousin?

 

    The shrill cry of the girl let everyone know who's passing by the relationship between Tian Xin and Wu Zhiyong, Ye Feng straight staring at them, and suddenly understood how stupid he was. He hurriedly shouted: "Wait!"

 

    "Your friend is calling, cousin!" Tian Xin obviously felt the tightness of the hand holding her arm, and whispered with a wicked smile.

 

    Wu Zhiyong's footsteps did not stop, and he glared warningly at his cousin who was afraid that the world would not be chaotic.

 

    Ye Feng didn’t care how much the yelling drew his eyes. He hurried to catch up with Wu Zhiyong, glanced at Tian Xin and said, “We should have a good talk.”

 

    Tian Xin nodded desperately, and finally withdrew his arm, “You said it right, I think you two should have a long talk." She took out a red box from her handbag,"This is for you, you talk about how to deal with this, I will not bother you, bye! "

 

    Then she ran.

 

    That traitor! Wu Zhiyong despised his cousin greatly in his heart.

 

    This is? This was obviously a brocade box for the ring. Ye Feng didn't understand why Wu Zhiyong's cousin gave it to him. Could it be that... he held his breath and opened the brocade box cautiously, but Wu Zhiyong chopped it off as soon as he opened it.

 

    Although only one glance, Ye Feng was enough to see what was inside. It was a ring, a white gold male ring, and a shiny diamond inlaid between two maple leaf-shaped patterns.

 

    The little brocade box was about to be squashed by Wu Zhiyong, and Ye Feng tightened his lips. "It's not convenient here. It's better to go to my office."

 

    Wu Zhiyong doesn't think they have anything to talk about, but Ye Feng wouldn’t leave. The two remained deadlocked for four or five minutes by the street, and Wu Zhiyong finally agreed to go back to the office with Ye Feng.

 

 

 

[T/N: Gosh! This inserted drama is so frustrating but we know what's obviously coming, make-up sex.

There's no make-up sex without drama or conflict so it's necessary for the plot.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Ye Feng's jealousy is really dangerous, asking immediately for a break up. I can't blame him though, he is so insecure about himself especially with how he was treated by his parents. He's brainwashed that he's not deserved to be loved that he chose WZY to be happy with the (cousin) girl he saw huhuhu

Ye Feng you deserve love, please be happy with your WZY. We are thirsty for your love scenes so we support your happiness. See, your happiness is also our happiness.]

5