Chapter 11
7.2k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

    Ye Feng closed the door while Wu Zhiyong grabbed him by the collar, pressed him on the door and asked in a low voice, "What do you want?"

 

    Ye Feng replied hoarsely, "I saw you and a woman. I went to the jewelry store to buy a wedding ring. I thought you were going to get married, so I decided to let you go."

 

    Wu Zhiyong was a little confused, "When did I buy a wedding ring with a woman..." He paused suddenly, remembering that his cousin was with him one time. Wu Zhiyong lowered his head, and approached Ye Feng's face dangerously, "Is the woman you're talking about my cousin?"

 

    Ye Feng nodded lightly, his expression slightly embarrassed.

 

    "Ha!" Wu Zhiyong smiled mockingly, and then let go, "Ye Feng, you don't want to tell me you actually love me, and you misunderstand that I want to get married to say those bad things to break up with me?"

 

    "I..." Ye Feng thought of an explanation but I don't know where to start.

 

    "I'm a fool after at all, a fool who was played by you and loves you!" Wu Zhiyong slammed the brocade box to the ground, and Ye Feng watched the flying ring roll down the dark corner, like his falling heart.

 

    He never believes that there will be someone in this world who loves him regardless of the world. In his memory, as long as he gets married, he must quit, and he will no longer have any contact with each other, otherwise it is always his "third party" who is wrong. Followed by gossip, all kinds of irony and contempt and avoidance.

 

    It turns out that there is such a person, and he has long lost the courage to believe.

 

    Ye Feng suddenly felt sad.

 

    He can’t bear to lose A Yong. A Yong is the only person willing to join hands with him for so many years. If he loses him, he will regret it for a lifetime.

 

    Ye Feng held Wu Zhiyong's face boldly and approached his lips little by little, Ye Feng kissed very lightly, but the strong sense of sunshine penetrated Wu Zhiyong's heart.

 

    "Please, believe me once, I really love you and I’m not lying."

 

    No matter how great the anger is, Wu Zhiyong is not willing to forgive Ye Feng easily. He has been tortured by Ye Feng for so many days and restrained every moment. The urge to stun Ye Feng for a lifetime was a misunderstanding in the end, easily forgiven by a kiss.

 

    Wu Zhiyong immediately hooked Ye Feng's neck, biting his lips fiercely, and a trace of blood rushed into their mouths. Wu Zhiyong didn't mean to let Ye Feng go, and continued to bite two thin lips.

 

    Ye Feng groaned with pain, instead of pushing Wu Zhiyong away, he hugged him instead, letting him bite his own lips with scars, and caressed Wu Zhiyong's mouth with soft bloody lips. The tip of his tongue was tentative. Sweeping his upper lip, Ye Feng put his tongue into his mouth when he saw that he did not refuse.

 

    Suddenly, Wu Zhiyong bit Ye Feng's tongue.

 

    "Um..." It hurts... the teeth ravaged Ye Feng's tongue with revenge, and the sharp pain made him dare not move. Wu Zhiyong's rough tongue licked the injured tip of the tongue, and the numb pain caused a strange feeling. Pleasure, Ye Feng instinctively chased Wu Zhiyong's tongue.

 

    The smell of blood stimulated the nerves of the two of them, and a deep kiss like a clear friendship evoked a strong desire. Wu Zhiyong took a step forward and Ye Feng could only take a step back. The suffocation that could not breathe made people dizzy, and the feeling of approaching step by step made me bother. Expecting and afraid.

 

    Wu Zhiyong let him go until he hit the desk and Ye Feng's buttocks were pressed against the desk.

 

       A deep command: "Take your clothes off."

 

    Wu Zhiyong's heavy breathing and burning eyes on his face made Ye Feng's fingertips tremble, one by one, he unbuttoned and slowly took off his suit. Wu Zhiyong reached his ear, bit his red ear tip, carefully licked his auricle, put his right hand into his shirt, and stroked his big hot palm from his belly button.

 

    Smooth and flexible skin, without a trace of fat on the body, shivering and sensitive as soon as he touched the waist, it made people fascinated. Wu Zhiyong did not help Ye Feng to unbutton his shirt. Every time Ye Feng opened a button, he widened his neckline and followed his lips. The line of the neck kisses the shoulder.

 

    The fine kisses harassed Ye Feng's mind, and it took him several times to untie the little button. When he unbuttoned the last button, Wu Zhiyong again ordered: "Pull the clothes apart."

 

    Ye Feng pulled the shirt to the sides , revealing his chest completely. The small nipples tremble standing upright, exposed to the man's gaze. This kind of self is more shameful to Ye Feng than not wearing clothes, but it is the most exciting for men.

 

    Wu Zhiyong picked up the lonely tie that fell on his chest, lowered his head and licked one of the nipples. The nipple was a matte color that was completely disproportionate to Ye Feng’s age. Wu Zhiyong licked the big nipples from the tip of the nipple. As the tips spread, Ye Feng's breathing gradually became rapid. He lowered his eyes to watch Wu Zhiyong lick his nipple with his eyes closed. The flexible tip of his tongue whirled on the nipple, slightly irritating his nipple in circles.

 

    Just watching, the underside of Ye Feng was hard, Wu Zhiyong opened his eyes and looked up at him. Ye Feng stared at him obsessively. The next second, the tongue licked his nipples heavily, and the pleasure brushed through the nipples like an electric current, Ye Feng hummed. With a sound, the muffled groan quickly turned into a depressed moan.

 

    Ye Feng leaned back and supported the table with both hands. His half-stretched chest made his nipples stand up more and more. Wu Zhiyong put his arm around his waist and licked his nipples with his tongue, squeezing the nipples into the areola, Wu Zhiyong posted he sucked hard on his chest.

 

    "Ah..." With his fingers on the tabletop excitedly, Ye Feng shook his head, Wu Zhiyong kept touching his waist with the other hand, and then touching his spine, squeezing into his pants and stroking the tail vertebrae, rushing to the tail vertebrae with relief. Make Ye Feng's hands and feet soft.

 

    He bent his arms and barely supported his body, resisting the pleasure Wu Zhiyong gave him, but Wu Zhiyong did not give him a chance, let go of the blood-sucking nipples, the transparent body fluid made the nipples bright red, and the body fluid slipped down wet. The nipple, which is all around the areola, is in sharp contrast between the enlarged and reddish nipple and the small and tender nipple on the other side, and it becomes more and more sluggish.

 

    "Hmm...Hmm..." Ye Feng raised his head and felt Wu Zhiyong kiss all the way down. He untied his belt and kissed his waist. The soft but hot touch turned into pleasure and hit him. Mind.

 

    Ye Feng groaned, and the fallen pants completely revealed the genitals of his underpants. Wu Zhiyong kissed his lower abdomen, and each kiss fell on his abdomen. Ye Feng gave up and fell onto the desk, actively spreading his legs to let Wu Zhiyong kiss his lower abdomen. 

 

    Wet kisses filled trailed Ye Feng’s stomach, Wu Zhiyong pulled down the underwear that was water-stained by the sexual organs, and then put his arms on both sides of Ye Feng, his tall and strong body enveloped Ye Feng, his eyes were directed at Ye Feng, and he raised his hand to touch. His face.

 

    Ye Feng catches the hand, palm affixed to face, "I’m so ridiculous ...... please, love me again, OK? I'm weak, the courage to believe that you'll always love me, crumbled with my insecurities, I'm sorry."

 

    Palm rubbing Ye Feng’s handsome face, Wu Zhiyong’s gaze was a little softer, and his tone was still resentful, "You fool!"

 

    "I'm sorry..." It was a simple misunderstanding, as long as Ye Feng asked him to solve it, but Ye Feng had no courage. Knowing the truth of the facts, if he had noticed it earlier, he would not have developed to the point where it was almost irreversible.

 

    Wu Zhiyong looked at Ye Feng's reddish face, and his desires were about to move, especially Ye Feng's stiff genitals barely tucked his lower abdomen, the giant between his crotch began to erect, and the proud shape of the giant was clearly visible in the crotch, which stretched the crotch. tight.

 

    With a thumb over Ye Feng's wet mouth, the desire in Wu Zhiyong's eyes grew stronger. The bulging crotch rubbed Ye Feng's perky buttocks, Ye Feng stretched out his hand to hug him, and his long legs wrapped around his waist.

 

    The two of them were more considerate, the blending breath could not distinguish each other, and the slightly rapid breathing of each other could be heard.

 

    "A Yong hug me tight, I want you."

 

    No one could resist the active invitation of the beloved, Wu Zhiyong also couldn't resist holding Ye Feng tightly, his legs were tightly embedded between Ye Feng's legs, and the yelling beast made him Wanting to confirm whether Ye Feng's heart belonged to him or not, he bit Ye Feng's neck roughly, and Ye Feng groaned slightly by the tingling of his neck.

 

    He eagerly pulled out Wu Zhiyong's shirt tied in his trousers, and kissed Wu Zhiyong's neck with his lips. He unbuttoned the buttons from below. Wu Zhiyong didn't put his mind on his clothes at all, letting Ye Feng's hands touch him to feel his warm body.

 

    Pulling apart the last piece of clothing on each other's upper body, the turbulent breath is full of entangled ambiguity, intensity, hot bodies, and the pleasure of entanglement of the flesh becomes the most direct feeling.

 

    Kissing and touching each other, no matter how much body fluid is exchanged, it’s never dirty. Instead, they want to leave more marks on each other’s body. Wu Zhiyong is like this, and Ye Feng is like this, but Ye Feng who is under the pressure belongs to he didn't feel dissatisfied with more marks from the attacking side, and comfortably let Wu Zhiyong suck out hickey marks on his neck, shoulders, and chest, biting out tooth marks.

 

    The chest was pressed tightly again, and as the two kissed and touched, Ye Feng's red nipples rubbed Wu Zhiyong's bronze chest, drawing the lines of the muscles.

 

    Wu Zhiyong’s nipples rubbed against Ye Feng’s chest. The nipples seemed to be harder than him. Ye Feng slightly changed his posture, and the nipples touched Wu Zhiyong’s nipples. When his body became hot, he involuntarily rubbed Wu Zhiyong’s nipples. The two colors were different. The same nipples are squeezed and rubbed against each other.

 

    The transparent juice exuded from the flushed top of the foreskin, Ye Feng didn't want to touch the bottom at all, waiting for Wu Zhiyong to discover his deeper and deeper sexual desire, and then grinding his genitals to comfort him.

 

    Wu Zhiyong did not notice Ye Feng’s careful thoughts. He only felt that the sex organs sandwiched between the two of them were not only hard, but also a faint heat spreading through the cloth. Some of the juice was rubbed on his pants. Looking at Ye Feng, the body fluid dripped from the corners of his mouth. His eyes are full of lust, deep or shallow hickeys and teeth marks from neck to chest, wet watermarks are glowing with water, abdomen is stained with sexual organs, and the swollen top is full of slushy juice.

 

    Holding Ye Feng’s genitals, Wu Zhiyong licked the corners of his mouth, kneading the sensitive glans, Ye Feng’s fingers convulsed on the folder, his thin waist trembled uncontrollably, the abdominal muscles tightened, and the mouth of the bell was flowing out more and more. Lots of juice.

 

    "Did you ever think about my hands during the cool off?" Wu Zhiyong asked with a hand on his face, rubbing the bell heavily, and Ye Feng, who was about to turn his face, trembled and groaned shortly.

 

    Wu Zhiyong turned his face away, staring fiercely at his nowhere to hide eyes, "Say it!"

 

    Ye Feng bit his lip, and his voice was pitifully small and answered, "Yes..."

 

    "Did you imagine that I am teasing you so good? Did you come with that thought?" Wu Zhiyong asked a more obscene question when he bumped Ye Feng's butt with the obvious bulge.

 

    With just the five words "teasing you so good", Ye Feng felt that his body was emptied, and he was eager for Wu Zhiyong to comfort him. This shameful illusion that only the dead of night would dare to curl up in the bed to masturbate, but Wu Zhiyong asked him indifferently. .

 

    "I will love you again when I say it." Wu Zhiyong's mellow voice tempted Ye Feng, softly rubbing his fingertips, and the juice bells kept coming out.

 

    This condition is undoubtedly the most impossible for Ye Feng to refuse.

 

    "Be obedient."

 

Hearing these two words from the mouth of a man younger than himself gave Ye Feng a strange feeling, like shame and depraved pleasure, "You don’t need to hide yourself in front of me, tell me you have you imagine that I would insert my thick cock inside that small hole of yours to fuck you deep?"

 

    A finger wetted with juice came to the crotch and rubbed back and forth across the closed hole to deliberately seduce Ye Feng's fantasy. Ye Feng closed his eyes and snorted. Thrusting lightly into the hole with a finger.

 

    "Have you ever played here with your hands?" Wu Zhiyong asked Ye Feng, licking his cheek.

 

    "Yeah..." Ye Feng groaned while pursing his lips. He opened his eyes with tangled eyebrows, and replied hoarsely, "Yes ..." 

 

"Let me see the way your hands are inserted here." Wu Zhiyong's unsatisfied request. The excitement revealed in his tone infected Ye Feng, making him wonder whether he was excited mentally or physically, maybe both.

 

    Ye Feng didn't dare to look at Wu Zhiyong, so he squinted his eyes, holding two fingers and slowly licking wet, Wu Zhiyong watched his eyelashes cast a faint shadow, his red lips puffed with slender fingers, and the body fluid covered with the fingers followed. Fingers were flowing, Wu Zhiyong felt that his twitching giant cock was a little hotter.

 

    Pulling out his fingers, Ye Feng touched his legs, moistening the tight hole with body fluid, massaging the soft acupoints and inserting a finger little by little. Wu Zhiyong clearly saw how the pussy swallowed his fingers. The slender fingers were not enough to open the tight hole. Layers of folds wrapped this finger, Ye Feng slowly pulled out a little bit and then inserted it.

 

    "Um..."

 

    "Take it slow, don't worry." Wu Zhiyong was afraid that he would be too nervous and hurt himself, so he spoke softly and used his genitals to divert his attention.

 

    "Lick...lick me..." Unsatisfied Wu Zhiyong rubbed the front with his hand, Ye Feng missed the wonderful taste of his biting for himself.

 

    Wu Zhiyong half knelt down and buried unto Ye Feng's crotch, his straight sex organs were immediately contained in the warm and moist mouth, Ye Feng raised his face with excitement, sweating out of his body, messy bangs clinging to his forehead.

 

    While rubbing Ye Feng’s meat ball with his hands, Wu Zhiyong licked every spot of the sex organ, and the tip of his tongue pierced into the recess of the glans. The tender meat inside could not withstand any stimulation. He licked it clean and swallowed it, he could feel Ye Feng's contraction of his abdomen uncomfortably licked by him, widening his thighs only for him to hold deeper, but he would not let Ye Feng shoot out easily with the front, he likes Ye Feng being dried After ejaculation, Ye Feng, who lifted his butt and bowed his waist, cried and climaxed under him with an unparalleled appearance.

 

    He couldn't describe Ye Feng at that time, only knowing that he pushed forward fiercely and hit Ye Feng's sensitive points, causing him to ejaculate again.

 

    After spitting out Ye Feng’s genitals, Wu Zhiyong held the fleshy ball on one side and licked and sucked. A feeling of fullness eroded Ye Feng’s flesh. Wu Zhiyong held the fleshy ball, his flexible tongue licked into the roots of the sexual organs, and the tongue coating brushed the obvious veins and went around the glans ring.

 

    Too meticulous licking made Ye Feng tremble, unable to concentrate on thrusting behind, a turbid white liquid emerged from the trembling sex organs, and the desire to ejaculate made him instinctively push up and pump, but Wu Zhiyong withdrew at this time.

 

    "A Yong, lick me again..." Ye Feng was lost when he was about to climb the climax and suddenly fell, and he eagerly raised his leg to hook the opponent's neck.

 

    "Turn around." Wu Zhiyong stretched his thighs and pressed them to the sides. The licked genitals and scrotum were uncovered by the man's eyes, and the slightly flabby puss at the back were barely exposed because of this posture. The obvious hole, the transparent body fluid stained the hole with water.

 

    The desire to ejaculate and the man's unconcealed gaze made Ye Feng discard the last trace of shame, picking up his thigh and inserting it into the small hole. The small hole that can accommodate three fingers squirmed and sucked his fingers. Ye Feng desperately fiddled with the petite hole.

 

    "A little bit deeper!" The thirst of his throat made Wu Zhiyong's whole body angry, and the tightness between his crotches became stronger and stronger. The fully erected giant might break through the crotch in the next second.

 

    The finger was completely inserted to the root and could no longer be inserted. Ye Feng didn't know whether it was intentional or unintentional to open his finger. You could see the glamorous movement of red intestines between the fingers. The bright liquid was not used for lubricating body fluid or His own intestinal juice.

 

    Wu Zhiyong was fascinated by the chaotic scenery between Ye Feng's legs, his tongue licked up the hole, and the hole slightly twitched, and the tip of his tongue squeezed into the gap between the fingers as if to squeeze into the small hole and between the fingers. The obvious soft touch brought out a strong burst. Shock.

 

    "Don't...don't lick...ahhh..." Ye Feng was greatly stimulated, and his acupoints tightened.

 

    "Didn’t you just beg me to lick you?" As he said, the tip of the tongue gently swept over the area where the small cunt and the fingers meet, and then licked Ye Feng's hand after drenched. The ambiguous water mark stained the back of Ye Feng's hand, Wu Zhi Yong said dumbly, "Keep going, if you won’t come, you’ll have to lie on the desk naked. I’ll lick you all over until I can’t shoot you out!" 

 

It seemed intimidating! Ye Feng's words implied the most stimulating teasing. Ye Feng couldn't restrain the surge of thrill, and he couldn't control the movements of finger pumping. It was not enough to lick the acupuncture point with the tongue and stick the finger in the hole. Wu Zhiyong also licked and kissed. His thighs, wandering licks and kisses seemed to drive him to the edge of madness.

 

    "Ayong...no...don't lick anymore...oh..."

 

    "I won't lick you anymore." Wu Zhiyong's face was covered with sweat, and he tried his best to restrain the impulse, insisting that Ye Feng use it. Shot out from behind.

 

    Ye Feng had no way to escape Wu Zhiyong’s licking, and the fingers in his deep holes were quickly pulled out and then thrusted in. Wu Zhiyong was addicted to licking, forcing Ye Feng to groan, sweat wet his abdomen and flowed into his legs. Wu Zhiyong was not much better, the sweat on his face dripped into Ye Feng's legs, and the sweat from his chest ran down his abdomen, but the two didn't care.

 

    Wu Zhiyong pulled out Ye Feng’s finger, and his tongue easily inserted into the small hole, trying to stretch his tongue to lick the intestinal wall, Ye Feng hugged his thighs, and opened his hips. The sensitive intestinal wall shrank with the lick of the tongue. The towering sexual organs immediately overflowed with white juice.

 

    "I'm going to shoot...Ah...Ayong...It's so good!" His mind was blanked by the pleasure, Ye Feng just wanted to hurry up and scream, "It's so comfortable inside!"

 

    Listening to Ye Feng's screaming, Wu Zhiyong had the illusion that he was about to explode. He licked his clenching cunt, Ye Feng raised his butt, and his tongue pierced the cunt like a powerful piston going in and out, making him cry.

 

    The sex organs that rose to the extreme ejaculated with Ye Feng's violent shaking, sprayed on Ye Feng's abdomen, and a few drops splashed on his chest. The milky white semen was unusually conspicuous on the flushing body, and the tears flowing into the temples were pitiful, but even more Make the man want to fuck him quickly.

 

    Wu Zhiyong stood up, unbuckled the belt, and drew the zipper. Every movement was not irritable. However, his eyes were fiercely staring at the naked Ye Feng, and Ye Feng looked at him slightly blankly, his legs spread softly. Without the slightest change, the flooded acupuncture points are ready to withstand, one by one, waiting for the man to enter.

 

    Wu Zhiyong did not rush into Ye Feng's body. He bent down halfway and told Ye Feng in a firm voice, "I must fuck you today."

 

    Ye Feng didn't return to his senses, and the stick was inserted into the tight hole calmly and forcefully. The feeling of being stretched made Ye Feng’s marrow-conscious body take the initiative to suck the meat stick into the deep, and the huge glans opened a narrow intestine, "Uh...uh...um..." The slow and clear speed will push it away. Feeling infinitely expanding, pushing in slowly and little by little, emitting a hot temperature, scalding his intestinal wall, and showing him that he cannot ignore his existence.

 

    It will be dried up! Conquered from the inside out by this majestic male symbol, Ye Feng felt that he should be afraid, but there was no fear in his heart, but instead expected the onslaught.

 

      With punitive sex, confirm that the other person cares about yourself.

 

    When Ye Feng felt the hard pubic hair in the hole, the meat stick stopped entering. The whole process was not long, but both of them were panting. Wu Zhiyong leaned down, broke Ye Feng’s face and kissed his upper lip, Ye Feng thought Hugging him, his hands were pressed to the top, and he unilaterally endured a warm kiss.

 

    The meat stick inserted deep into the aisle conveys vigorous vitality, shallowly and deeply rubs the intestinal wall, the plump glans fully massages the deep intestinal wall, causing the intestinal wall to contract slightly spasm, surrounding the entire stem and oppressing the glans.

 

    Ye Feng clearly felt Wu Zhiyong's change-the thick, fully erected meat stick expanded and enlarged inside his body. This feeling was very strange. The slight tremor did not cause sensual pleasure, but he just felt joyful. Relax his body and let Wu Zhiyong poke his pussy smoothly.

 

    Wu Zhiyong felt that the two of them were not close enough. He pulled Ye Feng's legs on his waist and ordered: "Tighten your legs around my waist." 

 

The straight legs clamped Wu Zhiyong's slightly swinging waist. Wu Zhiyong grasping Ye Feng's waist, preventing Ye Feng from moving forward because of his entry, the completely opened hole was swallowed until the thick root of the meat stick, and the scrotum sank into Ye Feng's crotch.

 

    "It's so deep...all went in..." The sensitive trembling of the body, still immersed in the aftermath of the orgasm, did not resist the man's entry deeper and deeper, "Uh...um...um..." Ye Feng raised his face. The chin and neck form a graceful arc, and the fragile Adam's apple rolls with the groan, enticing the man's big hand to touch his chin, caress his neck, and caress his collarbone.

 

    "Ayong..." He whispered his lover's name, and his magnetic husky voice made Wu Zhiyong desire to surge.

 

    "So many days we missed, and once we liquidate it today, you enjoy the good." Wu Zhiyong said with a smile, "you will remember later "break up" the word is banned."

 

    As soon as he finished speaking, the meat stick in his body continued to be simple and profound. Ye Feng wanted to explain, but Wu Zhiyong blocked his mouth and did not give him a chance to defend. The crotch was grinded in circles, and the pubic hair scratched Ye Feng’s hole. The meat stick is rubbed against the sensitive point.

 

    "Ah...no..." The trembling pleasure rushed out violently along with the massage of the glans, and Ye Feng raised his brows slightly because of the violent pleasure.

 

    Wu Zhiyong grabbed Ye Feng's hand and intertwined their fingers together. He gently kissed Ye Feng's fingers, his hips twisted fiercely, his choking intestines shrank sharply, and the warm intestinal wall wrapped his cock tightly. He could feel Ye Feng's zooming when he breathed quickly, and the tension when he was shocked by the pleasure, and the fingers inserted into his five fingers clasped his hand uncomfortably.

 

    "Feels good?" He kissed softly, but the cock rubbed cruelly.

 

    "Don't grind... Uh..." Ye Feng's pleading couldn't get Wu Zhiyong's consent. The tight holes responded to the man's affection against his will. With sharp pleasure, he raised his head in front of him, still stained with milky white. The foreskin emerges from the top of the semen.

 

    Wu Zhiyong suddenly pulled out the meat stick. The water-stained meat stick was slippery and greasy. The glans had just pulled out of the small holes, and then violently dried into the small holes. The veins grind through the intestinal wall, and the glans suddenly hit the sensitive spots. Rushing into the limbs, Ye Feng pushed his body unconsciously, groaning hoarsely.

 

    Wu Zhiyong enjoys the intestinal wall squirming and caressing the meat stick, tightly wrapping every place, he quickly dried Ye Feng's small hole, Ye Feng writhing and struggling under him, his eyes gradually lost their clarity, and he was blinded by indulging and regained his spirit. On top of Wu Zhiyong's lower abdomen.

 

    Ye Fengqing couldn't help holding his genitals and rubbing Wu Zhiyong's lower abdomen, "It's so comfortable...A Yong..."

 

    "Use your backhole!" Wu Zhiyong opened his hand and pressed hard against his sides.

 

    The upper body is far away from Ye Feng, and the abdomen is kept at a distance that does not touch the genitals. Only the crotch forcefully hits Ye Feng's round buttocks. Only the thick purple meat stick can be seen pulling out and piercing into the red hole, squeezing out the messy juice, heavy. The scrotum slapped the snow-white buttocks, smashing Ye Feng's butt to red, and the transparent juice flowed down the groin.

 

    The towering genitals threw off a few drops of glutinous fluid, Ye Feng was so dry by the man that Ye Feng kept lifting up his ass, the semen on his body dripped down to his waist with sweat, and Wu Zhiyong's sweat dripped down his body from his dim vision, and he opened. Opening his mouth, the voice in his throat was broken into a groan by Wu Zhiyong's vicious impact.

 

    "I can't do it anymore! I'm going to... I'm going to shoot again... Ahhhhhh... Thrust harder... Hurry... It's coming out... Oh..."

 

    Wu Zhiyong grinds his sensitive points hard and pulls out the meat stick. The wet meat stick poke a hole in the mouth that was greedy drooling, "Is it good? Do you want me to continue to fuck you until I shoot you out?"

 

 Ye Feng's legs are wrapped around his waist, but Wu Zhiyong won't let him. After eating it, the meat stick slid across the acupuncture point, and he could only utter harsh words, "Good...you did a good job of me, insert it... and come inside..." 

Wu Zhiyong straightened his waist and beat the meat stick a few times. Xia Ye Feng’s buttocks, the not loud whipping sound is undoubtedly a teasing suggestion in Ye Feng’s ears, the meat stick poking into the groin slid back and forth, and you don’t need to look at Ye Feng to know that the groin is covered with man’s fluid, and he shrinks emptyly. The hole, the internal turmoil squirming, eager for a man to fuck him with a cock.

 

    "Do you really want to shoot?" Wu Zhiyong asked deliberately when the glans was playing with the hole.

 

    "Fuck me... let me come..." Ye Feng couldn't stand the torture anymore. He wanted to get a hand to hold the stick and send it into his body, but his hands couldn't move. "Hurry up..."

 

    When the familiar feeling of fullness struck, Ye Feng immediately clamped Wu Zhiyong's waist to prevent him from leaving him.

 

    At this time, Wu Zhiyong lowered his head and gently kissed his flushing handsome face, his waist was swaying back and forth, and the meat stick savagely went in and out of his body, quickly rubbing the squirming intestinal wall, fully loving the shameless little cunt, and putting it inside. Stabbed to secrete more intestinal juice, and every time it enters and exits, it brings out smooth juice.

 

    The closer to the climax, the tighter Ye Feng's small hole closed.

 

    "You have become so tight." Wu Zhiyong loves Ye Feng who has a fast orgasm. The small hole sucks him tightly, making him unable to help but to rush and dry Ye Feng's small hole so loudly, the best juice Splash. "So good!"

 

    The tightly contracted cunt became more sensitive by the meat stick, and the genitals were not swollen like the same, Ye Fenglang screamed and wanted to orgasm: "Not enough...but also...ah...oh...pound me hard..."

 

    Wu Zhi Yong's heavy nose fell on Ye Feng's face. Ye Feng became more confused. He didn't know when to let go of his hands and clung to Wu Zhiyong's back. They were all sweaty and hugged on this narrow desk, and their lower bodies were doing it. The most primitive activity.

 

    Suddenly, Ye Feng arched up, and the legs around Wu Zhiyong's waist were almost hooked together, the instep straightened, the toes curled up, the tears from the corners of his eyes rolled off, "Ahhhhhhhh", the genitals were shaking and ejaculation, but Ye Feng's small cunt was still The meat stick slammed in, and hit the most terrible sensitive point again and again.

 

    "Don't...don't...well..." Ye Feng struggled in vain, and Wu Zhiyong continued to work until he cried and cried out the last drop of semen.

 

    Ye Feng's chest was ups and downs, and his mind was trapped in the void after the climax. Two consecutive ejaculations made him lose the strength, and he didn't even bother to move his fingers, but Wu Zhiyong didn't shoot once, and the meat stick stuck in his little hole. in.

 

    "Dear Ye Feng, it's just beginning now." 

The dangerous words of the man led him into the abyss of endless desire.

 

 

[What did I tell you guys about the make-up sex, damn I'm blushing hard doing this chapter. I have to be on the look out that no one is peeking behind me reading it because I'll die from embarrassment. hahahaha I think I'm needing a boyfriend now to fight with and have intense make-up activities too]

7