Bonus Chapter 1
6.4k 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The First Meeting

 

University graduation, Wu Zhiyong and his girlfriend had their natural points to fly and spread their wings, couples are mostly divided by the urban reality, since there's no way to continue to a relationship together. It would be the best to break up in peace.

 

    Wu Zhiyong didn't have time to mourn for this love,  he was forced to find a job under the pressure of life: water, electricity, and natural gas must be paid, as well as the damn internet fee. You also need money to buy ingredients for cooking! After paying all the expenses and not working, he will starve to death next month!

 

    At this time, he really envied people with parents. After graduation, he was not so stressed. When he thought of this, he couldn't help sighing. His parents and his parents encountered mountain difficulties when he was in high school. He only left enough for him to finish college. Fortunately, his aunt’s family has taken care of him till now.

 

    Putting resumes everywhere, Wu Zhiyong got interview opportunities from several companies.

 

    The interview must be formal. Wu Zhiyong looks at himself in a suit and leather shoes in the mirror, and smiles confidently at himself. Even if the interview fails, he still has to leave a perfect impression on him.

 

    The examiner was not as serious and terrible as he imagined. He smiled all the time, but the atmosphere was very serious. Wu Zhiyong kept his waist straight, sitting in the most upright posture, and the confident smile on his face remained unchanged.

 

    Someone passed by the door accidentally, glanced inside, and couldn't forget the scene where he took the test.

 

    After leaving the door, Wu Zhiyong breathed a sigh of relief, his palms in cold sweat.

 

    As soon as he relaxed, Wu Zhiyong was too lazy to grab the elevator with others, turned around and walked directly up the stairs. He shook the suit on his shoulder and walked down with ease.

 

    He didn't care how many floors he had descended, and suddenly smelled a smell of smoke. At the corner of the stairs, a man was sitting on the window smoking a cigarette. Hearing his footsteps, the man turned his face to look at him and smoked himself.

 

    Wu Zhiyong couldn't help but look at him a few more times. He was around twenty-seven or twenty-eight in age, he was thin, with slightly longer bangs, and his face against the light was gentle and handsome, his cold eyes fell on the tall buildings in the distance.

 

    The wind outside the window blew the man's bangs coolly, and Wu Zhiyong thumped his heart and hurried past the man.

 

    Two days later, new employees were trained.

 

    "Hello , my last name is Ye, and my surname is Feng. From today I am responsible for training you."

 

It turned out that his name was Ye Feng, Wu Zhiyong thought.

7