Episode Twenty: Change Your Mind (A)
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was left alone with Krypton in the car sitting in front of me and not a little while he annoyed my ass out. I’m getting sick of his perverted aura. He examined my movements with his tiger-looking gazes. 

“What the fuck are ya looking at?” I confronted him because it really was making me feel so uneasy.

He looked at the other direction and pretended as if he was thinking ‘bout something but clearly he wasn’t – he’s just doing that to make me more irritated. “You really didn’t forget everything, did you?”

I just rolled my eyes and responded, “As if you would care.”

He laughed hysterically as if he’s winning after getting the right answer. Though, I wasn’t really that frightened about getting Zedd mad at me… Because that’s clearly a part of my plan: make him mad at me to the point that he wouldn’t forgive me ever. 

“How predictable you are, doc. Why won’t you have me instead? I have everything you need.” Then he just switched seats and went closer to me. Too close that it fucking disgusts me. “It’s not like the girl I like would have interest in me at all. So, why not go find another girl who would want me?”

I shuddered away as a response and gave him a sickened look. “You think I would like to have a creep like you?”

He just gestured that ‘I don’t know’ look then giggled annoyingly again. “But you did manage to love a creep. Am I right? So why wouldn’t you do the same to me?”

Instead of answering his question, I just shrugged. “If you’re planning to do the same shit he did before, it’s your choice. I don’t care. It’s pointless getting out from these cuffs, I can still get fucked by an egotistical dude.”

He went on closer to me until I was cornered that I could literally feel his warm outbreath on my neck. “You always get the right guess. I’m really fascinated by the accuracy of your predictions.” I just felt his warm hand going inside my shirt that tickles my skin. As I realized how his hand slowly goes up, I responded by trying to kick him away from me.

Then I punched him hard right on his face by using my freed hand. “You really aren’t gonna stop, are you?”

Just as I was into fixing my shirt back was the same time he went back to his senses then just grabbed me and squeezed me tight. I felt weak and catching breath as I fought him with my strength. I really don’t want to use my abilities against anyone; it’s too risky that I might kill a person because of it. 

At that point, he managed to get me on his lap. I just heard a sound of a knife being drawn and felt it being pointed right at my neck. “I didn’t really like you, I already like somebody else, but she won’t care at all like I would care what she thinks of me. I was only into your blood, Kirstie. I’ve been waiting for this moment to come. Now it’s in my hands… THE TROPHY WAS ALREADY IN MY HANDS.”

I swallowed my guts and huffed because of utter fright. My wrist watch then began creating a sound as indication of a possible seizure. I was clearly trying my best to prevent myself from dying right now. I shouldn’t die in this instance, not yet.

“Please, don’t make me hit you, Kryp. I really don’t wanna hurt ya.” I warned him, but he just sniggered out of disbelief.

I took a chance to hit his face with my elbow and successfully got out from on top of him. Furiously, he quickly regained his strength to stab me using his combat knife. I used my freed hand and fought him using my own strength, not relying on my gifts. “Is killing a person satisfies you? You won’t get anything from me, Kryp. I swear.”

“Momma will be really happy to see how successful I am soon, Kirstie. I’ll be the first man who’ll create the world’s deadliest bioweapon. And dad will fall on his knees, regretting all the shit he’s done.” He answered with bloodshot eyes. I sensed how wrathful he feels right at this time. And also, I felt sadness as if he had lost an important person in his life. 

Ah, you also lost a loved one. I feel the same way too, Krypton. I clearly understand what you’re really after right now.

“You think your mom’s gonna be happy seeing you torturing other people, Kryp? It ain’t gonna be worth it, I tell ya. Ain’t gonna be worth it!” I questioned him as I continuously prevented myself from the sharp blade he’s using against me.

“YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HER! STOP PRETENDING TO BE THE GOOD GUY, KIRSTIE!” He went all out with his strength about to overpower mine.

“I’m sorry if I have to use this again.” I spoke then closed my eyes for what would possibly happen to him after using my superhuman ability right at this moment. I had no choice, if I wouldn’t use my strength, I would’ve died here. “I’m really sorry, Kryp. I really don’t wanna do this.”

Silence filled the place but soon was cut by Krypton’s sudden gasp from an excruciating pain from his stomach. “How? What are you?” He’s finally weakened by the deep stab created by his own weapon that he used against me.

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to use it.” I said as I looked at my blood-stained hands, teary-eyed. 

“Use what?” He spoke breathlessly as he tried pulling the blade out buried down his skin. “What did you-“

“Hey don’t move, will ya? Argh, and avoid hurting yourself more, doofus.” I helped him up to sit down properly and began thinking of a way to treat his wound. “I already warned ya. It’s better if no one dies here, not on my watch.”

“I just felt the blade fall… o-out of my… hand. Then I-“. He continuously spoke about what happened while bearing the pain even though I told him to shut up to lessen the pain.

“I was the one who did that. I can control things by just using my mind.” I told him then effortlessly removed the cuff attached to my wrist. He saw it and gave that ‘I can’t believe’ look.

“You-“. He tried speaking once again but this time I cut him by because he wasn’t listening.

“Kryp, can you not shut up just by this specific hour? I’m tryna find a way to save your ass before Zedd and his bitchy doctor come back.” I told him then thought of manipulating waters from the small streams outside to clean his wound. 

“H-hey! Gia ain’t a bitch.” He yelled at me then suddenly became silent as hell. 

“Oooo, you slipped.” Said I, imitated his signature smug face and gave a small giggle as I tried cleaning his wound. “So SHE’s the woman you liked but you’re ignored? Pffft! What a lover boy.”

“Shut it… You’re not helping.” He hissed then looked away while puffing.

“You didn’t even wanna deny it, dude.” I winked at him. “You’re a sweet guy after all. I sensed how sad and wrathful you were a while ago. Your heartbeat’s the same as Zedd’s when I first encountered him face to face.”

“Now, try your best not to move okay? We gonna remove that shit from you bit by bit then clean your wound.” I said as I lifted his shirt to see where the wound was. He rapidly jolted back after my action.

“Hey! At least let me be the one to lift my own shirt.” He demanded that I put up an upset face.

“Coming from a man who almost touched my boob a while ago.” I rolled my eyes as I began to carefully pull out the blade from him.

“ARGGGHHH!!!” He shrieked. I covered his mouth with my hand and told him, “You’re too noisy, creep. Keep it down or they’ll suspect me as a murderer here.”

Not a little while I successfully removed the knife, the only thing I’ve got to do right now was to treat the deep wound. I finally performed gestures to manipulate the waters from the streams and used them to cleanse his bloody skin.

“This is soooo weird to watch.” He rolled his eyes out of dissatisfaction.

“I’m not even asking you to watch.” I replied sassily.

“HEY! HEY! The wound’s gone! Fuck your sorcery.” He said out loud that made me lose concentration from what I was doing.

“What?!” I irritably responded to him.

“I said, the wound’s gone! What have you done? You have a lot of powers or something?” Said he.

“I… don’t even know I can do this shit. All I know is that I can sense people’s feelings by their heartbeats, see through things and manipulate objects. Eh, well, thanks to that virus. My life ain’t ever be normal.”

“Yeah… Microchoroxium Mortalis. We’re the ones who developed it… Surprise!” He said out of the blue.

“WHAT? FUCK YOU!”

1