Announcement
5.8k 12 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys, just letting you all know that this story has NOT been dropped.

If you guys didn’t know, I never write chapters in advance. The day I finish writing a chapter is the day I post it. I generally know what direction I want to story to go in and let my hands do the magic. 

With that being said, I never thought that writing ahead (something most authors do with ease) would be so difficult me. I tried it out and had chapters done but upon review later, I didn’t want the story to travel in that direction so I changed it which led to me changing the others I had written and that eventually led to me scrapping everything.

I really only have myself to blame for such poor planning skills. I’m kind of pissed at myself too since I literally told you guys that I was increasing the release frequency then proceeded to go on a month long break trying to figure out what I want to do with no form of updates whatsoever and for that, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for being such an unreliable author when you guys have shown me nothing but support since the first chapter. I’m trying to be better and I Will. 

The good news is that after long time of going over everything thing I had in mind, I think I know how I want to go about it. If everything goes right, there should be a chapter sooner than later. 

Once again, I’m sorry and thank you for sticking with me.

86