02. Home
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The video end.

“eh ... what? is that it?”

I try to check the video once more, but the video just end there.

“huhhhh.........” I sigh

That's barely helpful at all, there are so many questions that I want to know, and that video just gives me more questions than an answer. And my head hurts again.

“right ... the phone”

I realize I have a phone, I take the smartphone and turn it on.

“if this is really mine there must be someone I can contact, maybe I can contact someone that can help me.”

... Nothing, the only contact that it has is this place and whatever 'main center' means. I tried the computer but the results are the same. It seems like this computer is not connected to the internet network and is only connected to the central network of this organization, even when I try to access the central network, I get the message

 

 [ You are accessing a network with a level of authority that exceeds your level ]

[ Further actions will involve violation of the code which will result in Punishment ]

 

I leaned back while massaging my head to ease the pain.

“huh ..., I give up, I'd better check this place, maybe I can find another clue.”

I stood up while carrying the smartphone and then walked to the door made of iron. when walking I noticed the clothes I was wearing, a white shirt with long sleeves, there was a logo on the left arm, a triangle inside a diamond, with the words ‘The White Guardian’ surrounding it and a black trouser.

“interesting name.” I thought

I reached the door, my hand touched the door handle and then I turned the handle. And the door opened, then I could see a room that could be described as a living room with sofas, chairs, TV, and dining table.

on the left I can see a kitchen, I walk towards the kitchen and open the fridge. the fridge contains a variety of frozen foods. I tried various kinds of cooking utensils there and everything worked well.

“gas, water, and electricity all function well, there is also food, well at least I won't starve”

I checked another room, there was a laundry room with all the equipment, there are also 6 other rooms smaller than my room complete with a mattress and a wardrobe, another bathroom, a small storeroom where cleaning tools are stored, an elevator, and an emergency staircase.

after checking all the other rooms, I sat on the couch in the living room.

“... strange, after checking all the other rooms there wasn't a single thing that showed that it was mine, everything was quite new except for the books in my room. It seems like it's the only item that really belongs to me.”

I took my smartphone and opened the guidebook file. I'm looking for details about this place.

According to the guidebook, this place is underground in the middle of a ruined city and consists of several floors. Each floor can be reached using an elevator or via an emergency staircase. The top floor is the entrance to this place, the second floor below is a garage, the third floor is the floor where I live. The fourth floor is a medical and greenhouse, the fifth floor is research and repair, the sixth floor is a warehouse and then the last floor is the generator.

“Alright, let's check the other floor.” I stood up and walked to the elevator.

After that, I started checking other floors. I checked the floor below me, first checked the medical room. I don't know much about drugs, fortunately, everything is regulated by AI so I don't need to worry. While there, I tried to use the AI to check my head, maybe I could get a clue.

The Ai used medical equipment and a computer to check on my situation. the result was there is an injury on my head from a hard impact, then it gave me a pain reliever. The greenhouse seems okay, this place is full of vegetables. It uses ultraviolet light instead of sunlight.

The next floor is research and repair. I have to admit, I don't know the function of things here. fortunately, the guide explained in detail everything that needed to be known to use all the equipment that was here. There are seven tubes, six tubes for repair and maintenance of 'dolls' and one tube filled with white liquid with a bio-tube label on it. two tubes filled with 'Doll' status 'Ready' and the other empty.

I walked closer to one of the tubes to get a better view. The 'doll' has a physical form like a human, only the body is white like marble. It’s has a feminine body, short white hair, if it's human she can definitely be a model. The other one also has the same figure except with longer hair. according to the guidelines to activate I just have to put my hand to the panel on the side.

“should I do this,” I doubt

“I'm still not sure about all this. This is all very suspicious. but without memory, perhaps this is the only way I can do”.

I convinced myself, then put my hand to the panel. the panel lights up and scans my hand, then both tubes make a low hum. The two tubes are open, the prop that holds the two 'dolls' is open and both come out of the tube. Both of them then opened their eyes, then looked at me.

When they looked at me, I could see their eyes. Red, they have red-colored eyes. I feel like I've seen those eyes. I immediately felt a new feeling emerge from me, fear, like fear of death or fear because something bad was going to happen. I unconsciously took a step back

The two of them then started walking towards me, then stopped a meter in front of me, they stood there not moving. Then both saluted, then talk in turn

“unit 01, reporting for duty”

“unit 02, reporting for duty”

I'm speechless, did not know what to do

0