Hair-Dress For the Job You Want
735 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The salon was empty, save for a single hairdresser, and that was the main reason that Chris had gone inside. There was no way in hell that he’d frequent an establishment named “Salon Enchantress” unless it was an emergency. He was in dire need of a haircut, and his usual barber is on vacation for the next few weeks. Normally, he could wait out the few weeks by wearing a hat, but not this time. It was a fairly standard salon, a small place though, just two chairs and a mirror.

“Hi there!” the hairdresser, a blond woman in her thirties with a name tag that said her name was Erika, exclaimed as she was setting up her equipment next to one of the chairs. “How can I help you?”

“I need a haircut.” Chris said, sitting down in one of the chairs.

“Well, I’d like to help you sir, but if you looked at the sign on the door, you’d see that it says ‘No Walk-Ins’” Erika said, pointing towards the door. “Right next to the Help Wanted sign, you see, I’ve got another client coming in soon, and I don’t like to keep my appointments waiting. You’re free to make an appointment, I think I have a slot open tomorrow...”

“Yeah, but I’ll be easy and quick. I mean, they’re not here right now and all I need is a trim, how complicated can that be? It’s just cutting hair! Not like it’s rocket science or anything!” Chris snapped. “It’s really important, I’ve got a job interview tomorrow and my barber is on vacation.”

“As I’ve said, sir, I have that policy for a reason and it wouldn’t be fair to…” Erika started.

“What isn’t fair is that you’re refusing to serve me!” Chris shot back. “Clearly you’re just not that good if you can’t do a simple trim without an appointment!

Erika’s eyes went aflame at that comment. She clenched her fists and took a deep breath, before instantly releasing it and softening her demeanor.

“You know what? You’re right, I can fit you in right now.” Erika said. “What did you say your name was again?”

“I didn’t, but it’s Chris.” Chris said.

“Chris, I like that name... All right, you’ve convinced me.” Erika said, as she gathered her tools. “Just lie back and relax, I’ll take care of everything from here.”

“Was that so hard?” Chris asked as he settled into the chair and shut his eyes.

Erika simply smirked as she draped the cape over Chris’s neck and began to dunk Chris’s hair into the basin. Chris opened his eyes quickly.

“What’s the deal with the basin?” Chris asked. “You can just start with clippers if you don’t want to miss your next appointment.”

“I always start with a wash, don’t worry.” Erika replied, soothingly. “Just relax.”

Erika began whispering to herself and holding the pendant hanging from her neck. Chris noted how nice Erika’s voice was, and how he felt more at ease the more she spoke. After all, it’s a women’s salon, and they do things differently than the neighborhood barber. If he wanted to ace that interview, he had to put his faith into Erika.

“First things first…” Erika started to run shampoo through Chris’s hair.

As she massaged his scalp, the hair on Chris’s head, which was a slightly unkempt mop of brown hair, began to glow. Chris, naturally, didn’t notice any of this as he relished the scalp massage he was getting.

After rinsing out Chris’s hair, Erika towel-dried it, before she took out a pair of scissors. Keeping the chair turned away from the mirror, Erika cut and snipped the long, shiny hair, working methodically with the scissors. Chris wondered what was taking her so long, and debated telling her to brush the hair off his ears, since it was tickling him, but for some reason, he decided against interrupting her process.

As if sensing his trepidation, Erika put a reassuring hand on Chris’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry, honey, I’m almost done.” Erika cooed.

Once she finished cutting, Erika pursed her lips as she held Chris’s newly lengthened hair in her hands.

“Aha!” Erika smiled as she started to blow dry and style Chris’s hair.

Chris smiled as he felt the warm air from the blow dryer hitting his skin, and imagined how his hair must look, given how long Erika had taken doing it.

“And… finished!” Erika exclaimed as she finished working Chris’s hair into a tight bun that sat atop his head.

Erika quickly turned the chair around to reveal Chris’s new hairstyle to him. The moment he saw it, his jaw dropped, and all of the ease and peacefulness was gone. Chris was angry and shocked all at once.

“How… My… What the hell did you do, lady? My hair wasn’t even long enough for…” Chris sputtered as he turned his head, trying to figure out how Erika had done what she’d done.

“Is there something wrong?” Erika asked acerbically. “I gave you a haircut, like you asked. This is one of my most popular cuts!”

“It’s a woman’s haircut!” Chris shouted. “Of course something is wrong!”

“Oh dear… you must be right. After all, I'm just not all that good because I can’t cut hair without an appointment.” Erika sighed dramatically.

“Are you going to fix it?” Chris asked. “I can’t go to my interview like this!”

“I should hope not! And thankfully, I’ve got just the thing!” Erika exclaimed.

Before Chris could react, Erika spun Chris’s chair as fast as she could, before grabbing her pendant once again and whispering. Chris tried to escape the chair, but the force of the spinning kept him stuck in the seat. It was spinning far more than it should be, and Chris started to get dizzy.

Chris was so dizzy, in fact, that he didn’t notice that under the cape, his outfit, a t-shirt and pair of jeans, was changing. As the legs of his pants melted together, the legs began to retract until they stopped at about his mid-thigh. As the spinning continued, Chris’s underwear began to change until it was a pair of panties. His t-shirt merged with the jeans, and the material began to change until it was a burgundy color, as a bra appeared on Chris’s chest.

“Just a few more things…” Erika focused hard as she gripped the pendant.

Chris’s sneakers started to transform, becoming a pair of heeled ankle boots. Inside the boots, Chris’s feet shrank until they fit snugly inside, with the rest of his body quickly transforming to match. Chris’s legs became hairless and slender, his anatomy shifted underneath the panties, with his hips and posterior expanding slightly as well.

While in the bra, two breasts began forming until they’d filled the cups. Chris’s stomach thinned out, as his hands became dainty as they held a death grip on the arms of the chair. His fingernails began to grow as well, becoming polished and manicured as the changes continued to ripple up into his face.

Chris’s nose shrank, his lips puffed out and his eyebrows shaped themselves into a feminine style. Once the changes were complete, Chris could feel a heaviness on his eyes, cheeks and lips, and tasted lipstick on his lips. It was almost too much for Chris to take until the chair began to slow down, and eventually, it stopped, allowing Chris to see the changes in full force as he gazed into the mirror.

“That can’t be me…” Chris muttered, before squeaking out. “That’s not my voice!”

“Oh, but it is, Christine!” Erika quickly pulled the cape away, showing Chris the full extent of the changes.

Chris reached up to his face with his newly manicured hand, staring at the woman in the mirror, who was unmistakably feminine, but also unmistakably Chris.

“Christine! No lounging on the job!” Erika grabbed Chris’s other hand and pulled him out of the chair.

Stumbling in the unfamiliar heels as he stood up, Erika handed him an apron with a name tag attached to it, with the name “Christine” written on it.

“What are you waiting for? Put it on!” Erika shouted.

“But… my interview…” Chris found himself putting on the apron as if his body was on autopilot.

“No need for an interview, I think you’re a perfect fit for the salon.” Erika smirked. “In fact, I can take both those signs out of the window now.”

Erika crossed the room and pulled the “Help Wanted” and “No Walk-Ins” sign out of the window, placing them down onto a counter. As she did, the bell chimed and a woman strolled into the salon.

“Hi, I don’t have an appointment, but I was hoping you could squeeze me in for a cut and blowout?” the woman asked.

“I’ve got a client coming in, but my assistant Christine would be happy to take care of that, isn’t that right?” Erika asked, motioning for the woman to take a seat in the chair.

“I… I…” Chris stammered.

Chris stared into the mirror, taking in the sight of the feminine hairdresser with an immaculate bun mirroring his movements.

“Christine, I know you’re pretty, but now’s not the time to be preening, get to work!” Erika admonished as her client finally entered the salon and her focus was taken by that.

“All right…” Chris started as his hands brushed against the brushes and scissors sitting on the counter.

Chris didn’t know how to cut hair! Despite appearances, he wasn’t actually a hairdresser! Chris watched as once again, Erika’s hand drifted to the pendant once more, and somehow he knew that it wouldn’t be a challenge to take care of this customer.

The End

6