Fighting Kumo Ninja
3k 6 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto was hoping that he would be invited to Hinata's birthday so it would be easier for him to help her. But he didn't get invited. So he formed another plan. He found out that Hinata's birthday was in a week so he decided to stay near the village entrance gate and see the face and recognize the chakra nature of the ninja of Kumo.

The Kumo ninja would come to sign a peace treaty between the leaf and the Kumo but it was nothing more than a lie. The kumo's ninja actually wanted to steal a byakugan. The ninja only came to the city on the same day as the birthday of Hinata. Naruto observed him carefully he wanted to follow him but he decided against it.

Then Naruto went Near the Hyuga Clan Manor and started to wait for the Kumo ninja to show up. Then at noon, the Kumo ninja showed up at Hinata's birthday. They easily let him go inside the house. Naruto kept waiting at the top of a nearby house. Finally, after four hours, the ninja came running while carrying Hinata. 

After Naruto saw that he deceased the Gravity on himself by a little bit so he could be faster. Then he chased after the Kumo ninja while shouting someone kidnapped Hinata Hyuga from the top of his lungs. The guards of the Hyuga clan heard naruto and went to inform the clan head.

The kumo ninja looked at naruto but kept running while carrying Hinata. Naruto increased the Gravity on the Kumo ninja by five times as it was his limit. Hinata could see naruto chasing after her and Kumo ninja. But she couldn't scream or move as she was tied up.

When the Gravity on the Kumo ninja increased by five times. He couldn't run as fast. Kumo ninja felt something was wrong. He suddenly couldn't move very well his body felt a lot heavy. Naruto easily caught up to the Kumo ninja and gave him a kick in his back.

The kumo ninja fell down. Naruto easily caught Hinata. And don't let her hit the ground. He placed Hinata behind him. Kumo ninja immediately got up and threw a kick towards Naruto. Naruto dodged the kick because the kumo ninja couldn't move very fast. 

Naruto tried to cut the legs of the kumo ninja with his kunai

But the ninja parried his attack. The ninja got pissed that he was going to fail his plan because of a three-year-old. So he did some hand sign and a huge lightning bolt came out of his hand towards naruto.

Naruto could dodge the attack but Hinata was behind him so he decided against that. So he decided to block it with his hand. When the lightning bolt hit naruto he was sent flying back and he was immediately knocked out. He landed right next to Hinata. 

Hinata could see that he blocked that attack for her. So she started crying. At that moment Hiashi Hyuga came running towards them. The kumo ninja frowned when he saw this. The increased Gravity on his body was removed but he still couldn't deal with Hiashi Hyuga.

The kumo ninja knew that he couldn't run even if he tried so he decided to at least kill naruto. He was really angry at naruto. He thought 'Because of this little brat now I am going to die.' So he decided to at least kill naruto. But when he was about to kill naruto hiashi came over and attacked the Kumo ninja. 

The Kumo ninja was easily pushed back with hiashi's attack. Then the Kumo ninja and Hiashi started to fight. Hiashi easily killed the Kumo ninja in a few minutes.

Before hiashi could kill Kumo ninja two Hyuga clan members had come and had taken Naruto and Hinata to the Konoha hospital.

Hinata was completely fine and naruto would need a few days rest and he would be fine. Hinata really wanted to thank natuto and talk with him. But her father came and took her away once he knew that she was fine.

Back at the hokage office. Anbu was kneeling on the floor in front of the hokage. Hokage asked the anbu "Where were you when naruto was attacked. Naruto would have been killed if something went wrong. I gave you one job and you couldn't do it." Then the anbu replied, "I am sorry Hokage Sama naruto was standing in front of Hyuga clan manor for an hour so I decided to take a little break."

Then the hokage replied, "You can leave now I will give you appropriate punishment later." After anbu left the room hiashi Hyuga entered the room and the hokage and the Hyuga clan head started to have a meeting.

After few hours naruto finally regained consciousness. He looked around and found out that he was in a hospital. His hands were bandaged. And his whole body was aching. Then the nurse came to his room and said "Don't move you are still injured. You will be fine in 2 - 3 days."

After a few hours Hokage came to the hospital to visit naruto and asked "How are you feeling naruto." Naruto replied, "I have had better days than this." Hiruzen heard him and laughed. Then he asked, "what were you doing in the roof of a house near Hyuga clan manor for 7 hours?" 

Naruto didn't know what to say he couldn't say he was waiting for Kumo ninja to kidnap Hinata so he could save her. So he said, "I wanted to wish Hinata happy birthday but I was not invited to her birthday." Naruto acted like he was blushing to convince hokage.

Then Hiruzen teased "oh so our future strongest ninja is in love huh." Naruto turned the other way and said "Leave me the alone old man I need rest to recover from my injuries." Hiruzen started laughing and said "Rest well I will pick you up from the hospital once you have recovered. And I will send you a ninja to train and protect you from tomorrow onwards."

41