Hiashi Hyuga
2.5k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A month passed. During this month I successfully learned the chakra suppression technique and I also improved the five Jitsu that I had previously learned. My Gravity power and my physical strength both also increased. And the main thing I did during these five months was a fight. I would fight nearly 12 hours every day with either Itachi Shisui or My clones.

 

And as for the results of the fight, I would always be beaten black and blue by both Itachi and Shisui. Obviously, I didn't use my Gravity power against Itachi and Shisui. But even if I did I would get my ass handed to me by both of them. Within just a month my fighting power increased a lot.

 

I could even beat some of the chains if I used my hundreds of shadow clones. This week both Itachi and Shisui were outside the village for some missions. I had not met or seen Hinata for a month so I decided to go near the Hyuga clan manor.

 

When I reached they're a guard of the Hyuga clan saw me and called me over. I was confused as to why the guards called me over but when I still went over there. Then the guard said to me "Come with us. The clan head wants to meet you."

 

I was not expecting that why would the Hyuga clan head want to meet me is it because I saved Hinata. Well, that's the only reason I could think of. Then I told the guard to lead the way.

 

The guard led me to the training room of the Hyuga clan. I could see Hiashi Hyuga was watching Neji and Hinata train. Then he saw me enter the room. He then looked towards the guard and signaled the guard to leave. The guard bowed down and left.

 

Hinata also saw me and got distracted and was about to be hit by Neji. I immediately flicked between Neji and Hinata and easily stopped Neji's fist. Then I looked at Neji and said "You are just sparring a family member not fighting an enemy no need to be so heavy-handed."

 

Hinata's pov:-

Few months before my third birthday I saw naruto at the park he was training like usual. I wanted to talk to him but my guard told me not to. I also couldn't invite him to my birthday even though I wanted to.

 

On my birthday a ninja tried to kidnap me and Naruto saved me from that ninja. His age is similar to mine but he is a lot stronger. He was injured while he was saving me from the Kumo ninja because I was weak. He could have dodged the Kumo ninja's attack but he didn't because if he did the attack would hit me.

 

I hated myself for being so weak if only I were as strong as him he wouldn't be hurt. I hated seeing him being hurt. My uncle took me and naruto to the hospital after that incident. I was fine but naruto was admitted to the hospital.

 

I wanted to wait at the hospital for him to be fine so I could thank him but my father came and took me home so I didn't have the opportunity. After that, I was told by my father not to go outside the house because It might be dangerous and he told me to stay inside the house and train.

 

After a few days, I asked for the permission of my mother to go outside for a bit. She told me I could only go outside if I took a guard with me. Then I went to look for naruto to thank him but I knew my guard wouldn't let me talk with naruto.

 

So I told my guard to go and buy me food and I told him that I was very hungry. After the guard went to get some food in the nearby shop I ran away from him. Then I was searching for naruto while running around the town.

 

Then I collided with a boy from the town. I immediately apologized to him but the boy and his two friends started calling me different names and told me that I looked like a monster. I started crying and apologizing.

 

Then suddenly naruto came running and beat all three boys who were bullying me. Then he placed his hands on my cheeks he wiped my tears with his fingers and told me I was not a monster and said that I was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

 

I became very flustered after he said that. My face went completely red. I couldn't say a word. Then my guard found me and brought me back home.

 

Today I was sparring with Neji ni san like usual. Then the door opened and a guard walked in along with naruto I was completely caught off guard. Neji ni san threw a palm at me I was about to be hit by his palm.

 

But before the palm could hit me naruto came between me and Neji ni san and blocked Nii-san's punch easily. I have never said a word to him and never thanked him but he always keeps protecting me. I really want to be as strong as him and protect him. But every time I see him I become so flustered.

 

Naruto's pov:-

After I said that to Neji he just sneered and pulled his hand back. Hinata was standing behind me with her face all red she looked really cute.

 

Then hiashi spoke "Very impressive speed for a three-year-old kid. I can see why the Hokage values you so much." I wanted to make some things clear to him because I didn't want to have some kind of misunderstanding between me and the Hyuga family and especially between me and Hinata.

 

So I took a deep breath and said "Thank you uncle hiashi for praising me. If uncle hiashi doesn't mind then I want to talk to uncle hiashi about something."

 

Then hashi said, "Go on what do you want to tell me."

I said, "It's something about Hinata."

 

An:- Thank you Bazu98 for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

 

13$/530$ Reached 7$ more for advance chap on my both fanfic

33