Sparring Deji
2.4k 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I said that Hinata's ear moved a little otherwise since the moment I entered the room she has been looking down with a face as red as a tomato standing completely still like a statue.

Then hiashi asked me "What about Hinata?" To which I replied, "You see I liked Hinata the moment I saw her, and I want her to be my future wife and as for now I would like to take her on a date."

Hiashi found it quite funny how a three-year-old kid was talking about marriage and love then he asked in intrigued tone "You want to marry my daughter but first of all why should I give you my daughter what qualifications do you have and second of all does she even want to marry you?"

Then I replied with a big smile on my face "I am sure in the future Hinata will be more than happy to marry me and as for the qualifications I will be the strongest ninja is that enough qualification for you."

Then hiashi asked again "Ohh so you will be the strongest ninja but how can you say that without any proof. If I say that I will unite the whole shinobi world in the future no one will believe me. So naruto can you show some proof that you will be the strongest shinobi."

Then I said "Well I am three years old currently but I can probably beat all he Genin ninjas of Hyuga clan. Is that enough proof?"

Hiashi was a little angry when he heard me say that I could beat all the Hyuga genin. He immediately thought that I was underestimating the Hyuga clan.

Then hiashi said "You talk a lot naruto but I am not sure if you can back up your word. Let's put you to a test. I don't even think you could beat Neji. So how about this you fight Neji first and if you beat him then you can fight our genin."

Then I thought in my head 'Are you blind and dumb old man I just stopped his full-powered fist like it was nothing but then I realized what the sly old man was trying to do. He was trying to teach Neji a lesson not to be arrogant.'

Neji looked happy when he heard hiashi said I couldn't even beat Neji. Kids are so easy to manipulate poor guy.

I was not going to let hiashi do as he likes so I said "Ok if I beat Neji then you will let Hinata go on a date with me every week." Hiashi was a little pissed because he knew that Neji would definitely lose the fight. 

So hiashi said, "If you beat our genin then you can take her on a date." Then I said, "Then let's increase our bet a little if I defeat your genin ninja then I would like to take Hinata with me daily to train her." 

Hiashi was even angrier he felt like I was saying that he couldn't train his own daughter. Then I said again "Aren't you confident in Neji and your genin ninja if you are not then I will give you a handicap I will fight them both at the same time. And if I lose I will do whatever you want"

What I did with that question is that set up a trap for him. He couldn't say he wasn't confident in his clan members and if he somehow tried to reject people would think that he is scared to bet against a child. Then hiashi said, "of course I am confident in my clan members and I agree to your conditions."

Hiashi said this because if he wins the bet then he can ask for anything from a 9 tails jinchuriki and if he loses then his daughter would be trained by one of the greatest geniuses in the history of the shinobi world. 

Then hiashi told Neji to come and spar me. Then Neji came forward he looked confident in himself. I felt pity for the poor guy but I wouldn't go easy on him. I still have to impress hiashi so that he would let me take Hinata to train with me. And mainly I have to impress Hinata.

Then hiashi announced the start of the sparring. Neji immediately came rushing towards me. But for me who had continuously received a beating from itachi one of the greatest genius in the world and from Shisui master of body flicker. Neji looked like he was running in slow motion. 

I just sidestepped and kicked his stomach and sent him flying. Then I said "Sorry I didn't mean to hit that hard but I think he still fine." He started coughing blood. "Or maybe not" Then hiashi sighed looked at Neji with his byakugan and said, "He will be fine after some rest."

Then I said, "Now do I spar with your genin ninja." Then hiashi looks at someone and told him to bring someone called Deji.

After a few minutes, Deji comes to the room and bowed down to hiashi.

I had never seen Deji before maybe he is someone who died prematurely. Well, apparently he was the strongest genin in Hyuga clan currently so I expect it to be a hard fight. 

Then hiashi told Deji "Deji this is naruto he claims that he can beat the Hyuga genin. He is a little overconfident so I want you to teach him a lesson."

Then Deji looked towards me and when he saw how small I was he smirked and said:: "Don't worry clan head I will definitely not let you down."

Then he walked towards me and said "Be careful boy I don't know how to hold back." I said, "You better not hold back if you don't want to lose within the first five seconds of the match." His cocky smile disappeared as soon as I said that. 

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

17$/530$ reached 3$ more for an advance chapter in both my fanfiction.

28