Sparring Deji
2.2k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then Hiashi announced the start of the sparring match. As soon as he said that Deji immediately activated his byakugan and came towards me to attack me. He was fast for a genin ninja but he was not as fast as Itachi and Shisui so I could still react to his speed. I removed the gravity acting on my body.

I dodged his attack by going to the right but he immediately turned to the right and attacked me with the gentle fist. I did a backflip and avoided his attack. But he kept attacking me and didn't give me a chance to attack him at all.

He came running towards me again this time I slid under his leg and went behind his back. Then I immediately produced 10 shadow clones. If I used my gravity to fight him then I would have already won. 

Then I started attacking him I coordinated my attacks with my clone and started attacking him. Now Deji was on the defensive and I was attacking. He could still beat my clones easily but every time he did that I would produce more clones. 

Now in this fight, I realized that I did not have a big finishing move or some major damage dealer type techniques. But I still had the confidence to win this fight. I produced twenty more clones and surrounded Deji. Now there were 30 clones in total who were fighting Deji and if he beats one clone I would easily send another one.

Just after a few minutes, Deji started getting tired and started getting hit from my clones attack. I just stood on the back and watched as my clones beat him. Hiashi saw that and frowned. If I went ahead and fought with him he would have a chance to block my chakra. 

But I didn't go to fight him and he couldn't come towards me because of my clones. And I think Deji doesn't know Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation. Otherwise, he would have already used it. 

A minute passed now Deji was getting hit by nearly all of my clones attacks. And my clones attacks were relatively strong. I had a huge physical strength for a three-year-old. I had a similar physical strength compared to Itachi who was currently nine years old. So my punches hurt.

I also didn't fight using kunai because my opponent didn't use it. I didn't want to have the advantage of using kunai because of my ego which was getting bigger as times passed. 

Then hiashi said, "It's enough naruto won this fight." I smiled when I heard him and dispersed my clone. Deji clenched his fist but didn't say anything. Hiashi told Deji to go back and take some rest. 

Then I went towards hiashi and said "I guess I won the bet. So can I take Hinata to train with me." Hiashi was sure that I would be very strong in the future and being on good terms with me would benefit the Hyuga clan. 

Then he said, "I am a man of my words so you can take Hinata to train with you from today onwards. But make sure to keep her safe." 

Then I laughed and replied, "Don't worry future father in law I will definitely protect my future wife." I said that and grabbed Hinata's hand and started running while pulling her behind me. 

Hiashi did not say anything and just shook his head. Then Hinata and I reached outside the building. Then I let go of her hand and looked at her face she was completely red she was still looking down because of embarrassment. 

Then I said, "You look cute when you are shy." Then she became even more embarrassed than I asked "Hinata are you hungry?" She shook her head. Then I said, "Well I am hungry so let's go and eat something." 

Then I grabbed her arm again and brought her to the ramen shop. Then we both ate some ramen I asked her a few questions but she was very shy and just replied by either moving her head or one-word answer.

Then after we ate ramen we went to the kid's playground there were some kids playing there but no one that I know.

Then I pretend to be sad and said in a sad voice "Why are you not talking with me Hinata. Do you not like me. Well, that must be it. I thought you also liked me but I think I was being an idiot when I thought that."

Hinata began to Panic when she heard me she immediately shouted "No that's not it. I like Naruto Kun very much I just didn't think that you also liked me now I know that I don't know what to say I am very nervous. I am sorry."

"Ohh so you like me. I am very happy to know that. And you don't have to be nervous or shy around me, I won't eat you. So what do you like about me the most Hinata." 

Hinata just realized that she confessed that she likes me. Then she became embarrassed again. I saw that and said, " I just said that you don't have to be shy around me and you are shy again."

Then she thought I would be angry and said with teary eyes "I am sorry I will try not to be shy I will try my best." I felt really bad when I saw her teary eyes. Then I immediately said, "Please don't cry Hinata I don't like to see you crying." 

Then slowly Hinata started to open up to me. She thanked me for saving her on multiple occasions. She also said that she wanted to become brave and strong like me. Then I patted her head and promised her that I would make her one of the strongest ninjas. 

Then I took her to the training ground. Itachi and Shisui were on a mission so there was no one on that training ground. So I looked at Hinata and said ok Hinata get ready for your training.

An:-  22$/530$ reached I will be posting a bonus chapter after a minute. 18$ more for another bonus chapter.

Thank you, Victor Gonzalez,  Vinod Krishnan, and Aymen Saleem for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

29