House Training
384 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I don’t understand why she has to live with us,” Taylor argued as we walked into my house. I had offered Aliona to live with us. I knew that Taylor would be upset, but I didn’t expect such a fight from her. Not after everything she went through with her parents. Although I knew that I should be taking this conversation seriously. However,  it was hard to clearly see that my girlfriend was worried that the harpy would steal me away.

“Babe, we are the only people Aliona knows in this world. It would be wrong of us to dump her on people she doesn’t know. Two days is not enough time for someone like her to just get to know our ways, let alone the people who live here. While technically she would fit in with this new world, she is still an alien.” I said. Her tail twitched, and she opened her mouth as if to argue her point more but looked down in defeat. She knew that I was right.

“I am sorry that I am causing so much trouble for you, Taylor. The last thing I want to do is come between you two. I know that this is difficult for you. It’s difficult for me too, but I didn’t want to die either. I promise I will do everything I can to learn about your world to find my own place in it,” Aliona said, her head hanging low. I shook my head at the situation.

Looking at Aliona, Taylor let out a sigh. She turned to face Aliona and did something I didn’t expect. She hugged her. It was the first time that I saw her show any real kindness to Aliona since we met. “No, I am sorry. I shouldn’t be worried about you stealing Angel. If you were going to, you would have already. Plus, I trust her with all of my heart. If I let jealousy take over, then what kind of girlfriend would I be,” Taylor said.

“Thank you, babe. Now, if you don’t mind, I am going to make us something to eat. I am pretty sure all the meat we had in the fridge has gone bad, so it looks like it’s going to be box dinners. “ I said. We were both fired after disappearing for three months. I felt a twinge of pain at that knowledge. It wasn’t that I particularly liked my job, but it was a sense of independence. Mr. Carver had agreed to once again help us while we looked for jobs, but I had enjoyed being able to pay my own bills.

“Yea.. “ was all that Taylor could say. At the end of the conversation, I trotted to the kitchen to see what I could make. There were a lot of Ramen noodles, some homestyle bakes, the usual non-perishables. I really didn’t want to make Ramen Noodles, so I decided to see what else we had. After checking the cabinets, I found some spaghetti noodles and sauce. It wasn’t extravagant, but it would work.

As I started dinner, I listened to Taylor and Aliona’s conversation. Taylor was explaining how C.Ds were what we used to listen to music. Poor Aliona didn’t quite understand what Taylor was talking about, so Taylor put one of the many C.Ds that she had into the stereo. I was surprised when I heard her listening to slipknot. Aliona tried to kill the stereo in surprise, but luckily Taylor was able to stop her. I laughed to myself. This was going to be a long road ahead.

When I had finished making dinner, I called the girls into the kitchen. I explained to Aliona how we ate and watched as she tried to mimic me. It was so adorable. It was almost like training a puppy or teaching a toddler how to eat. If she had been any younger, I would have probably considered her my daughter. It wasn’t like I would ever get to experience the feeling of bearing a child. Although I had all the equipment that any other girl had, I couldn’t bring myself to be with a man. I know it probably sounded like a cliché, but I was a lesbian through and through.

After about twenty minutes, we were finally able to help her somewhat be able to eat. She complained that there was no meat, but I didn’t have the money to get any. Taylor had a few laughs as Aliona ended up getting some of her spaghetti on me. It was a little humiliating, but at least my girlfriend was laughing. The last thing I wanted was more tension between the two of them.

After dinner, Taylor helped me clean up while Aliona explored the rest of the house. We were just coming out of the kitchen when we heard running water. Immediately, I headed to the bathroom to find Aliona trying to drink from the bathroom sink. It was a funny sight.

“That’s not how you get a dring of water, hun,” I said. I then went on to explain what the sink was and then the toilet. I thought she was going to faint from everything I was explaining to her.  I then showed her where the cups were and where to get water from to drink. She looked as if she was so confused, I felt sorry for her. It was kind of my fault that she was here in the first place

When we finally settled down, I was lying in Taylor’s lap, and Aliona was sitting beside her. We had decided to watch a movie since there wasn’t much else to do. Aliona had already gotten a taste of what movies were like. Though she thought that they were people magically trapped in the tv, she found them quite interesting. I was glad at the choice of movie that Taylor had selected. We were watching The Notebook. It was funny. I had such a problem watching these kinds of movies when I was a boy. Mainly because it was perceived that boys didn’t watch chick flicks.

The real fun came when it was time to teach Aliona about the shower. She asked many questions about how the rain got into the house and how it was only in that one spot. I thought we had covered the whole concept of how water was brought into the house, but I guess for her, they were two different things. Eventually, Aliona figured out what was going on and enjoyed taking a shower. I swore she was going to be in there for hours. By the time she came out of the shower, I knew that there wouldn’t be enough hot water for both Taylor and me separately, so instead, we took a shower together.

Later that night, there was a knock at the door. When I opened the door, I was greeted by a Pizza Hut delivery girl. She was a cute girl with pink skin and pointed ears. Her wings were translucent. She was the very image of a pixie, though I wondered why she was so tall when Ashley was so small. I asked the girl where the pizza came from, and she said it was from someone we knew. She didn’t say who, but I could figure it out on my own. It had to be Mr. Carver. That was the only explanation I could come up with.

“Who bought the pizza?” Taylor asked, coming from the bedroom in her nightshirt. With her tail sticking out, it left little to imagine as part of her ass was visible. Goddess, it didn’t matter what she was wearing. She looked absolutely stunning. Even when her hair was a mess in the morning.

“If I had to guess, it came from Mr. Carver. I swear he is purposely racking up debt for us so that we won’t be able to pay it back,” I said as I sat the pizza on the coffee table. I didn’t even get a chance to call Aliona into the front room before I was almost knocked over.

“Sorry, Angel. I smelled the food, and instinct took over,” Aliona said as she steadied me with her clawed hand. Her wingtips brushed my calves, sending little shivers throughout my body. That was a new experience.

“It’s fine. It was getting to be about time for dinner, so it wasn’t a surprise that you would follow your nose,” I said, giving a little giggle. I waited for Aliona to ask what it was, but her stomach was distracting her from her usual curiosity. Smiling, I opened the box and sat down on the floor next to the pizza. Taylor followed me as she sat next to me on the floor.

“This food smells sooo amazing,” Aliona commented as she waited to be served. I had barely any time to set the plate down in front of her before she was scarfing it down. I would have to explain to her that no one was going to steal her food here.

After dinner, we decided that it was time to get some rest. I was ready to go to sleep in my own bed for once. Before I headed to my and Taylors room, we showed her to my old room. At first, I thought she was going to turn it down. Instead, she ran to the bed and made herself comfortable. I was about to say something to her when I heard the faint sound of her sleeping.

Exhausted and ready for the day to end. I climbed into bed next to Taylor. She had already passed out, leaving me with my thoughts. I thought about mom and what she would think about everything that happened. I wondered how Maddison was able to come back home. But most of all, I was thinking about my future with Taylor. There was one thing I was dying to ask her, but I had to find the right time. As those thoughts swirled around in my head, I felt myself drifting ever so slightly into the land of sleep, then everything went dark.

With Wolf on its way to an ending, the girls decided that they needed a break from fighting bad guys and take some time to enjoy their time back at home. I wonder what is coming next. Maybe they will get that next date that was talked about. If you are enjoying my work and would like to help me be able to make this my career, consider becoming a patreon where you will get access to chapters before they are posted. Thank you again for reading my story and I hope you will follow me as I write more stories..

If you want to read more of my work you can find my other story: Trouble at Helsing Academy here

11