Becoming an Incubus Ch 02
1.3k 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 02

 

Tossing my clothes on the bathroom floor, then looking at the succubus in my shower I said, “I’m coming in!” and stepped forward. As soon as I entered the shower I grabbed hold of the succubus around her waist and plunged my bloody face into her soap covered breasts, shaking my head back and forth as I had seen men do in countless pornos but had never had the chance to do myself. 

            The soft feel of her voluptuous tits against my face was enough to drive me wild and to my shame I almost came there and then, but to my credit managed not to. She squealed playfully as I grabbed her and began motor boating her. Then when I came up for air gave me another sultry look and slathered some more soap on her tits before sinking to her knees and encasing my hard shaft between the fleshy mounds that felt so wonderful bouncing up and down on my hard clock, stoking every inch of it with her soft and firm flesh. 

            After a few moments of this I was moaning loudly, not caring if the neighbors heard. Hearing me begin making noises of pleasure from her ministrations she took on a smug look and then dipped her head slightly before snaking out a long, forked tongue that wrapped around the tip of my throbbing cock and began to slide around it while her massive tits kept milking my shaft. There must be some mistake because this succubus had to be an angel from heaven with how good she was making me feel. Each bounce of her tits sent waves of pleasure through me and each slurp of that long tongue made me lose my mind. Then, I felt the pressure building beyond what I could contain and I said “I’m gonna CUM!!!” as soon as she felt the pulsations begin she released her breasts and fell down onto my ejaculating penis, swallowing the whole thing to the base and sucking every drop of cum out of me while continuing to milk the shaft with her tongue until I almost blacked out from pleasure.

            A few moments later I felt myself being pushed back and I was stepping out of the shower, but we didn’t stop there. The succubus that had been summoned to my apartment kept going until I felt my knees buckle against the bed and I fell back. She looked down at my now softening penis with displeasure and then snapped her fingers. Instantly my dick was as hard as rock and ready for another round. With a smirk of satisfaction she climbed on top of me and without any lead-up simply popped my hard clock inside her dripping slit and pushed down until her labia were being ground against my pubes letting out a distinct “Ahhh!” of pleasure as she did so which would have turned me on had I not already been as horny as I had ever been in my life despite having just cum a few moments before.

            She continued to ride me unabashedly while making wonderful sexy moaning sounds that I had thought I would only ever hear from a speaker and when I shot my load again she didn’t even slow down, it was more as if she was using me for a sex toy than working to please me at this point but I couldn’t care. I was getting the ride of my life from a sexy succubus and I wasn’t going to stop until I ran out of time or my body keeled over. 

            The succubus had ridden me for a while and then changed positions. Anytime I started to get a little used to something she would change it in a constantly flowing parade of sexual positions and skills. I came several times in all three of her holes, each time I began to soften she would merely smirk and snap her fingers and it would instantly grow hard again. This continued for quite some time until finally with one last sigh of pleasure as her inner muscles spasmed on my dick and then she pulled back from me, my cock leaving her with a wet plop sound as she did so. I looked up at her, exhausted but eager for more. “What’s next?” I said to her, eager to experience more of this otherworldly pleasure that she had been doling out so freely all night. “Next,” she responded in that sexy, sultry voice of hers, “Next you will become my servant as promised and do whatever I command. It is time to pay up.” She pointed to the window where the first bits of sunlight were beginning to peek through. Morning. My night of pleasure was over. Time to pay the piper.

*****

            The sexy succubus stood up and walked slowly back towards the puddle of blood on the floor by my computer desk. When she reached it, she stepped into it saintly as if afraid of getting the blood on her skin once more. As she slowly started to sink down into the pool, I found my voice again. “Wait!” I called out to her. “I’m supposed to be your servant, but I don’t know what you want me to do.” She turned around offering me a tantalizing view of her breasts again while she answered in a slow, smooth voice. “That’s alright. It’s enough for you to simply stay alive for now. I’ve already injected you with my venom and very soon you will begin noticing changes. Once you have gained enough power to be useful to me, I will return to command you, my servant.” She said the last two words with an emphasis that made me want to kneel and beg her for a reward from my new mistress. I knew that if I ever had a chance at her body again, I would do anything to get it. I hadn’t yet had sex with a normal human so there was no way for me to make the comparison, but I found out later that sex with a succubus is known to be addictive. After she said those words she turned back around and was soon gone from sight into the pool of blood which shrank into a single spot of blood and then disappeared altogether without a trace.

            I had wanted to ask her more questions like what she meant when she said she had injected me with her venom. When the hell did that happen? Also, what did she mean by changes. Unfortunately, the venom that I did not remember being injected with was already working its way through my system and I was beginning to feel heavy and sedated. By the time she had disappeared from sight I was laying paralyzed on the floor near the foot of my bed, unable to move or even scream as excruciating pain coursed through my body. It felt like my every cell was being torn apart and lit on fire before being roughly jammed back together again. It seemed to go on forever but in reality, could not have been more than a few hours. How do I know it was only a few hours? Because when I awoke from my ordeal it was evening and it had been dawn when my succubus mistress left me. 

            I was laying on the floor in a puddle of sweat when the pain finally ended, and I was able to move and think coherently again. Once I was able to do so climbed to my feet sneakily, still feeling weak and exhausted as if I had spent the day lifting heavy weights. Once I had reached my feet, I looked at the time shown in the bottom right-hand corner of my computer screen. It’s six at night! I’m late for work. I rush over to my dresser where my phone is sitting plugged into the charger and grab it, quickly punching in the number for my work. It rang a couple of times before my boss picked up. “Hello? Quick’n’Greasy how can I help you?” Hearing my boss’s voice, I quickly stammered out an excuse about my alarm having not woken me. My boss said that it better not happen again and to get there as soon as possible as I was already severely late. 

            Rushing to get ready I glanced in the mirror while running a brush through my hair and then took off. If I had paid attention I might have noticed a number of minute changes taking place in my appearance but I was in too much of a hurry and so I did not see that my skin was just a little clearer than normal or that I was just slightly taller. I rushed out the door and down the street to my bus stop. Luck was with me and as soon as I reached the stop the bus pulled up. An hour later I was running through the front door of Quick’n’Greasy to start work. I was sore and exhausted, but I still had bills to pay and I was poor enough without missing any days.

Author's Note: Read the original at Penswordstories.wordpress.com also when the time comes that I monetize this, the chapters beyond the free ones will be available there. Not sure how many chapters are going to be free yet but a subscription is only going to cost $1 per month once I have monetization up and running on my personal site. 

 

9