Becoming an Incubus Ch 03
1.1k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 03

 

“Welcome to Quick’n’Greasy can I interest you in trying our new ‘Greasy Bucket’ with two greasy burgers, two large greasy fries and a double XL greasy cola for $13.99 today?” the corporate approved greeting to customers when they got to the counter rolled out of my mouth smoothly, I had been doing this for several months and even if it was a dead end job and I had no particular skills that could net me a better job, I seemed to be good at this. Taking orders and collecting money before calling a number to indicate the readiness of someone’s food that is. Not something that requires a rocket scientist.

            I had managed to come panting into my place of work at just after seven p.m. and my boss had been less than pleased. My shift was supposed to start at three and so I had been more than four hours late for my shift. As a result the store manager had informed me that the night guy had called out sick and if I wanted to not be removed from the schedule next week as a result of being late then I would need to cover his shift to make up for it. I agreed without complaint. I really needed this job and considering their shift was supposed to start at eleven when mine ended I would be working until seven in the morning. That was almost a twelve-hour shift and I would be lying if I said that the overtime didn’t sound good to my irreparably empty wallet and the bills that came out of it each month.

            It was busy tonight and time was passing quickly for quite some time until next thing I knew it was midnight and time to close the lobby so that customers would need to use the drive-thru to order food until the main lobby reopened when the manager showed up at seven am. Becky, the mid-twenties shift supervisor that would be in charge for the night came out from the back and closed and locked the doors. After that there was a rush on the drive thru as the customers who had tried to get here in time before the doors closed were now forced to drive through. We worked in near silence for some time, neither having much to say outside of the orders of the customers. I took their orders and collected their money while Becky prepared the food and bagged it up to go out the window. She was like a machine, cranking out greasy burgers and fries so fast her hands seemed to blur sometimes in the way that only a seasoned fast-food worker can when working the line during a rush.

            A while later the rush finally abated, and Becky started taking the evening inventory after telling me to clean the lobby and the bathrooms and not to forget to take out the trash to the big dumpsters out back. I proceeded about my tasks, keeping the headset on in case a random car rolled up. About an hour later I went back to the office to let Becky know that I had finished with the lobby and bathrooms and to see if she needed any help cleaning the kitchen as well. When I got to the office though she wasn’t there. Curious I went back to the walk in fridge where we stored the burger patties and other ingredients before they were cooked because I knew she had gone back there to take inventory and I also knew that sometimes the door would swing closed and latch so that it couldn’t be opened from the inside. It was a serious design flaw that would likely result in a major lawsuit one day.

            When I got there the door was shut and keeping with my negative premonition, I decided to open it and look inside to make sure. When I did, I saw a frigid Becky, hugging her arms around her torso and stomping her feet in the cold with a look on her face that was fit to kill. “Are you ok?” I ask her, “How long have you been in here?” She looked down and to the side a bit and then said, “I’m fine, I’ve only been in here a couple of minutes just hurry up and move so I can get out!” With that she started moving forward as if to push through the space I was occupying by holding the door open.

          I was too shocked by her brash and sudden behavior to move out of the way in time and she ended up running into me and I fell backwards, her falling on top of me. I instinctively put one arm around her waist and used the other to slap the ground as I fell. This did not seem to dampen the impact from when I struck the tiles with my back or when she landed on my chest, knocking the air out of me again. When I managed to catch my breath, I noticed that instead of getting off of me Becky seemed to be snuggling into me a bit and boy was she cold! Her fingers felt like ice on my side where my shirt had ridden up a bit and I could feel the coldness of the rest of her body even through my clothes.

            I wrapped my arms around her and held her close for a moment letting her use my body heat to warm up. For a moment she murmured something that sounded suspiciously like ‘smell good’ before after a couple of minutes when she wasn’t quite so cold anymore, she seemed to come to herself and realize what a compromising position she was in with a subordinate. She suddenly scrambled to her feet and straightened her hair looking up at the ceiling instead of at me before saying “Thank you for getting me out of there, now if you ever tell anyone about this I will do everything I can to get you fired understand?”

            The calm and friendly way that she said this without making eye contact made me understand quite perfectly that this was a woman who would not take kindly to anything that might potentially damage her career in management like rumors of snuggling up to a subordinate. I opened my mouth for a moment and just looked at her in shock and unsure what to say. After a second, she walked away without waiting for me to answer. She stayed in the office the rest of the shift even when a car came, and I had to do everything myself. When the boss showed up in the morning, I was all too happy to clock out and go home. It had been a long and hard shift and I just wanted to eat something and go to sleep.

            As soon as I got home, I pulled off my uniform and tossed it on the floor near the door in a heap before going to pull on my favorite pajamas. When I saw the condition, they were in on the bathroom floor I suddenly remembered the night before and that I was supposed to be a servant to a succubus now. Going to the dresser and pulling on my backup pair of pajamas I went into the kitchen and pulled an instant noodle packet out of the cupboard and put it in a bowl in the microwave with some water and set it to cook on high for three minutes.

            I was practically bouncing with anticipation by the time it was done. I was starving, having not had time to stop and eat during work because my supervisor was playing hooky in the office. [DING!] Ah the sound of sweet bliss. I pulled the bowl out of the microwave using a towel to hold it so I wouldn’t burn myself and grabbing a fork I plopped down in front of my computer to look up some porn and have a quick tug after dinner before I went to bed. Eating and then jerking one off really quick always did the trick when it came time to fall asleep. There was only one problem...

            Every time I brought the food to my mouth it didn’t smell quite right. I got up and went back to the kitchen to fetch the wrapper out of the trash can. It didn’t expire for two more days. There is no way it has gone bad. They must just be experimenting with the flavors again. I went back to my computer desk and my meal, bringing a bite of noodles towards my mouth with determination while bouncing breasts played on the screen in the background. The familiar texture of the noodles entered my mouth, but the flavor was still just slightly off and no matter how much I thought about it I couldn’t bring myself to want to eat it.

            I forced a bite of it down and it fell into my stomach like a lead lump. My stomach must just be upset after everything that has happened, oh well I have to eat. With this in mind I forced down bite after bite of the instant noodles until I had finished them, then leaving the bowl on my computer desk I proceeded to pleasure myself according to plan, three times, before laying down in my bed to sleep. God what a weird day.

 

Author's Note: Read the original at Penswordstories.wordpress.com also when the time comes that I monetize this, the chapters beyond the free ones will be available there. Not sure how many chapters are going to be free yet but a subscription is only going to cost $1 per month once I have monetization up and running on my personal site. 

6