Becoming an Incubus Ch 05
954 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 05

 

I woke up rather early considering my late-night jaunt. The sun hadn’t yet neared its zenith when I checked out the window and then when I picked up my cell phone and looked at the time it was only six in the morning. This may not seem excessively early to some of you but for someone who usually sleeps until at least ten or eleven before considering getting up and then does not even get home from work until midnight if the bus is not late, you can appreciate what a miracle it was, me waking up at six in the morning with no alarm, or any other prompting to do so.

            Thinking about it for a moment, I decided that I was already awake and so I might as well stay that way seeing as how I wasn’t feeling tired. For that matter I was feeling rather energetic as if I had spent the majority of yesterday laying around and had slept for a full eight hours. Heading to the corner of my studio apartment that I called the kitchen I began looking for something to make for breakfast by habit but a few moments later when I couldn’t find anything at all to eat I remembered last night and how I had eaten everything in the house and then gone out to find more food.

            It seemed almost like a feverish dream to me that I had not only eaten so much and been unsatisfied but that I had also gone out and had sex with some random homeless lady that I had never met before. I knew that it had happened because when I looked down and pulled open the waistband of my pants I could see the remains of the fluids that had dried onto me the night before and realized that I had come home and fallen straight into bed and slept in my clothes.

            Shit! I just realized. I had unprotected sex from a random homeless lady in the park and did not even bother to wash my cock afterwards. I needed to get to a clinic and get myself checked out. Only my second time having sex and it had to be with someone who looked dirty enough to likely have something. On top of that, I wasn’t really sure what had happened but if it had been that easy for her to let someone she didn’t even know who it was just fuck her like that then she has a good chance of being proliferous as well. And then there was that other thing. I had, in my frustration and desperation to get laid, made a deal that caused me to become the servant of a succubus which was by definition a demon. Before it had happened, I had my reservations but after the events of last night, I wasn’t so sure.

            I had gotten so hungry for sex, literally a hunger in my stomach, that I had gone out into the world and slept with the first woman I came across. What would have happened if I hadn’t found a woman? What would have happened if I had found a woman and she had refused? I was beginning to worry about what levels of depravity I would be forced to as time progressed. Well, when confronted with a problem involving demons, one should do as they do in any other situation. Consult an expert. Thus, after deciding that I wasn’t actually hungry anyways, I took a shower and left my house again. I had over eight hours left until it was time for my shift to begin and I intended to go to the Roman Catholic church that my parents had taken me to a few times as a child on holidays before I became old enough to decide for myself that religion is bull.

            Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying that there is no God. I am saying that God is a dick for allowing all of the messed-up shit to occur in this world that he does. Free will my ass, he is letting little girls get brutalized by middle-aged men and good people get hurt all the time while people who are complete shit end up living their dreams. Despite all that, there was one thing that I knew for sure, if one wanted to confront demons, according to almost every horror movie ever written, you need the help of the catholic church. So, without further ado, I headed to the bus stop and went uptown to where I had seen a large cathedral style church that was in my parents’ middle-class neighborhood near the center of town.

            The bus ride was long, but uneventful. When I got off the bus I needed to walk a couple of blocks to get to the church I had been to as a child, back when I had a family and some faith in the basic goodness of the world, even if I hadn’t seen much of it. I walked up to the ornate double-doors and firmly grasped one of the brass handles before pulling it open. Despite having good reason for coming, something made me hesitate as I stood there about to cross the threshold. Shrugging off my misgivings I went inside.

            Once inside, I walked forward into the cathedral, past the béniter of holy water and past the pews where some people kneeled to pray and straight into the confessional where I sat, my stomach a roiling mass of nerves. I began breaking out in a cold sweat. Damn it, I need to shake this off. I came here for a reason and if I really have been possessed or infected or envenomed or whatever by a sex demon then before I start hurting innocents, I should have the church exorcise me. At least that’s the idea I had in my mind. That did not do much to quiet my raging stomach or lay back down the hairs on the back of my neck. Oh well, best to get this over with.

            “Bless me Father for I have sinned; it has been many years since my last confession. I have been a chronic masturbator for years and now I have committed a sin so serious that I must come to you for help.” It amazed me how easily the words were flowing out of me. I was expecting to struggle quite a bit before being able to begin speaking and here I had already gotten through with the easy part. “Tell me child,” he replied gently with a hint of mirth behind his voice, “What sin have you committed that could be so heinous that you felt the need to come to the church after many years and have confession?” He was being kind and humoring me, but he had also cut right to the point of the matter. I supposed that was natural since he did this every day. “Well you see, the thing is, the other night I was masturbating to internet pornography and saw a pop-up advertisement which said that if I clicked it a succubus would come and have sex with me. Well, I clicked it and she really came and then we really had sex but then she said I had to serve her forever and disappeared. That alone wasn’t enough to scare me but then last night I got hungry and didn’t feel better until I had sex with some random stranger in the park.”

          After so much lead up, it all started coming out in a deluge as I told the priest about my experience with the succubus and the homeless lady. After it was all out I was certain that the priest would tell me that an exorcism was necessary to keep me from hurting anyone, that was after all, why I had come. What I did not expect were the cold words that came out of the priest’s mouth next. “I suppose you think you are funny don’t you. Just left your parents and don’t have to go to church anymore and wouldn’t it be funny to go in there and make fun of the old priest that takes confession, tell him some stuff that he has never heard before. You aren’t funny. Get out.” I was shocked that he did not believe me and tried to explain further. “But wait, Father I wasn’t kidding around I really have summoned a succubus and she said she injected me with her venom or whatever, I need your help!” I was sure that this time the exorcism would be forthcoming. Instead the old priest decided that he had had enough of jokes and started yelling. “GET OUT! GET OUT OF GOD’S HOUSE AND DON’T COME BACK UNTIL YOU LEARN RESPECT YOUR HEATHEN!”

          Confused and not understanding why the priest had suddenly turned aggressive and had not even acted like I could have been serious. There was no way that I could have known that the priest actually did believe me but rather than meaning to help me he intended to send word to the Vatican that a demon had shown up in his city and had already turned at least one human into a demon. There was no way I could know that before too much time had passed, there would be hunters in the city looking for me. Hunters who would want to kill me for existing and torture me for information on my mistress.

            These ruthless killers worked outside of the law and answered only to the Roman Catholic church. Seriously bad news. This was probably part of why the succubus had told me that staying alive would be hard enough. But again, I couldn’t know that. Thus, knowing nothing and having had my feelings hurt I went home to jack off a couple more times before getting ready for work.

            After everything that had happened, I really didn’t want to go but I needed the money. At least today is my Friday so after my shift I would have two days off with which to figure things out. That is a very good thing considering that now that I know I have to have sex to eat I am really going to need to secure some kind of regular food source one way or another.

 

Author’s Note: Read this story and others on my personal website where you can find all of my original works. After several free chapters, when I feel the time is right, I will transition to a subscription only format for the remaining portions of this light novel. Find my website at https://penswordstories.wordpress.com/

 

7