Becoming an Incubus Ch 06
879 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 06

 

At three in the afternoon my shift started and as per usual there was already a line at the counter waiting to be served. It seemed that today was going to be another busy day at Quick’n’Greasy. I was a little bit disappointed that Becky wasn’t here today. After last night I had wanted to see if she was still acting different around me or if it was just the result of the cold, after all now that I was starting to accept that I had been changed by the succubus I became a servant of, I was starting to get curious about what that meant. Surely, if I ended up with this strange hunger where I can’t get satisfied with regular food but then instantly become satiated after having sex once then there have to be other changes as well.

            Oh well, I guess experimenting with Becky would have to wait. It was probably for the best, is what I told myself, thinking about how coming on to a supervisor could potentially get me fired from my one and only source of income. At the least, everyone seemed to be treating me a bit nicer than usual today. Not in any extreme way but just as if instead of wanting to avoid contact with me they treated me like they didn’t mind my presence. I even got a few smiles from some customers. This demon thing might not be so bad, sex crazed starvation aside.

            At the end of my shift nothing else exciting had gone on and I found myself once more heading towards my home. As soon as I got on the bus, I got the bright idea that I should go to the library and look up succubuses or succubae as I later learned the plural of them were called. Thus, without a second thought I headed straight past my house and towards the public library that was about a mile and a half further down the road. When I got off the bus I started walking quickly down the street, I would have to walk the last half mile as this was as close as the bus went and I was eager to learn something that might be useful to me.

            When I got to the library, I realized something that made me feel extremely stupid. My shift ended at eleven at night and now after riding the bus and walking it was well after midnight. There was absolutely no way that a government run building like the public library would be open at this hour. In my eagerness to learn something about what was happening to me I completely forgot that I would need to wait for normal business hours.

          Turning to go with a frustrated sigh I began walking home. It would likely take me the better part of another half hour to walk the mile and a half to my apartment but unless I wanted to wait for another bus and pay another fare there was no other option. I really needed to get a better job so I could buy a car. After walking for about ten minutes I suddenly heard a scream and without thinking turned towards the sound and started running. I have no idea why I ran towards a scream when everything in my life experience has told me that getting myself involved in someone else’s problems will not result in any gratitude even if I helped them. Guess I’m just a sucker for a damsel in distress.

            When I arrived at the scene there was a thuggish looking guy in a beat-up old leather jacket over a white t-shirt and jeans holding a young lady’s arms above her head and up against a brick wall that made up the side of a building. It was dark in the alleyway so onlookers likely couldn’t see what was going on, but I could. She was wearing a skimpy outfit, sporting the gothic look with a black band shirt that was cut short to just under her breasts and a leather miniskirt and fishnets. She certainly did not seem happy about her situation though considering she was struggling and trying to kick the man holding her. “LET ME GO YOU CREEP! FUCK YOU! FUUUUCCCK! She kept yelling and kicking but despite cussing the guy out and trying to get free or hit him she did not seem to be screaming for help. Maybe she just thought that if anybody heard all this noise and hadn’t come to help by now then nobody was going to.

            The guy in the leather jacket had a lustful grin on his face, holding her arms above her head he repositioned himself so that he could hold both of her arms in one hand and then started using the other to roughly paw at her chest. When he did so, the way her shirt came up made it obvious that she was not wearing a bra as her pale skin and pink nipples almost seemed to glow in the gloom. The lecherous look on his face increased as she started struggling harder and a single tear started rolling down her cheek. Alright, I’ve watched enough.

            As I came up behind him from where I had been watching from a few feet away he slid his left knee in between her legs and used it to force her legs apart while reaching down with his free hand to unbuckle his pants. I heard a sob escape her as he forced her knees apart. I balled up my fist and punched him as hard as I could, squarely in the back of his head. I had never been a fighter and had usually run away from conflicts but tonight something was making me feel bold. Maybe it was that I just didn’t like what he was doing here, maybe it was that I was starting to feel hungry again and it was making me more aggressive than normal. I don’t know, but I do know that punching that dickhead in the back of the head felt great. It also hurt like Hell.

            As soon as I hit him his head immediately went forward, having seen me coming at the last second the woman jerked to the side a bit and his face crashed directly into the brick wall behind her. Even if it left him pressed up against her, I thought I saw her smile a bit when his face struck the wall. After that he started screaming. “FUCK YOU SONOFABITCH YOU BROKE MY NOSE!” he cried out, pushing back away from the wall and letting go of the girl so that he could turn to face me. He looked pissed and I didn’t blame him, going from thinking you were going to get laid to getting sucker punched in the back of the head does not sound like my idea of a good time.

            He came charging towards me and swung with a heavy right hook, aiming for my face. The problem was that while before I would have been terrified, now for some reason he seemed to be moving in slow motion and even though my body didn’t move as fast as it seemed like it should be able to I was still able to lean back and avoid his punch. After that, all the reflexes of a habitually bullied teenager now made adult kicked in and I brought my foot up to meet his balls with all the force I could muster. It is not a fighting technique that I am proud of but hey, when people come at you who are always bigger than you, you’ve got to learn to hit them where it hurts.

             Grabbing his crotch with both hands he doubled over, his face turning beet red in the darkness. The girl, unable to see anything was remaining pressed against the wall. I stood there pondering what to do next a moment too long and the man was able to recover, and he came charging towards me again but something in the way he was moving made me realize something. Much like the woman pressing herself against the wall in fear, he also can’t see a damn thing. Realizing my advantage, I moved quickly but quietly to the side and let him pass by me before kicking him in the balls again, this time from behind.

            His already damaged goods must be brutalized by now from the second strike and he fell over this time, unable to remain standing. “You are so dead.” He groaned out, clearly blustering and unable to even see who had hit him. Before he had a chance to get back up, I grabbed the gothic chick’s hand and led her away. Surprisingly she followed me without any resistance. After we had run for a bit and taken a couple of turns, we stopped to catch our breath underneath a streetlight. I was completely lost now, having not paid attention to what direction I was heading ever since I took off after the sound of her screaming. I looked at the young woman who was leaning over and grabbing her knees, breathing hard, the bottoms of her breasts were peaking out from beneath her shirt, bobbing slightly as she breathed in and out heavily. On top of that, from the angle I was viewing, I had a rather nice view of her ass as her mini skirt didn’t cover much and she was leaning over. I felt a stirring in my pants as my cock sprang to life, now eager to remind me that this was a beautiful woman now that we were no longer in danger. At that moment my stomach growled, shit that’s right... I’m HUNGRY!

 

Author’s Note: Read this story and others on my personal website where you can find all of my original works. After several free chapters, when I feel the time is right, I will transition to a subscription only format for the remaining portions of this light novel. Find my website at https://penswordstories.wordpress.com/

 

5