Becoming an Incubus Ch 07
833 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 07

 

The beautiful blond girl in the dark clothing and fishnets was leaning over in front of me, giving me a great view of her ass with her black lace underwear showing against the pale skin of her firm round ass. She was breathing hard and leaning heavily on her knees, trying to catch her breath after having run, her breasts showing slightly under the bottom of her cut off band shirt. I had just stepped in to rescue her from her would be rapist and after a couple of kicks to his balls, I was able to grab the girl and run away. Some knight in shining armor I turned out to be.

            I mean seriously, first I begin by sucker punching a guy in the back of his head and then proceed to fight with nothing but ball kicks until grabbing hold of the girl and running away under the cover of darkness. This was without a doubt the most lackluster rescue any girl had ever received. That being said when she finally caught her breath and turned to look at me, she was beaming with a radiant smile, absolutely ecstatic to be safe from the clutches of her attacker. As she looked at me, she did a quick glance up and down before her eyes settled to somewhere around my middle and she suddenly froze.

            Looking down to see what had so disturbed her I set eyes on the very prominent erection that was pushing up a tent in my pants. “Fuck, Shit! I’m so sorry.” I said while quickly moving to cover it with my hands. “It’s really not as simple as it seems, I got cursed or something and I get horny when I’m hungry.” I quickly spit out the simplest form of an explanation I could come up with and then looked down at the ground awkwardly, certain that this girl was about to run away thinking that she had gone from one pervert to another.

            I was still standing there with my hands over my cock and facing the sidewalk when I suddenly heard laughter. I looked up at her astonished and saw that she was once again smiling radiantly again. “Cursed huh?” She said coyly while giving me a look that said she clearly didn’t believe me. “It’s true,” I insisted, “The other night a succubus appeared and said that she had injected me with her venom and now whenever I go too long without having sex I get hungry and it wont go away but also extremely horny.”

          She was eyeballing me like she wasn’t sure whether to believe me or not, torn between common sense and something else. After a moment she let out a long sigh and said, “Fine, I guess I’ll believe you. It’s not like you are likely to rape me after saving me from that guy anyways.” No sooner than she said this than my stomach growled loudly and she began laughing again. “You really are hungry. Come with me, my house is right around the corner from here.” She grabbed me by the hand and began leading me towards her house, which as it turned out was as close as she had said it was.

            When we arrived there she dug in her pocket for a moment to get out a key and unlocked the door, then she stepped in and turned on the lights. It seemed she lived alone in a small house, only one story with what looked like two bedrooms. “Make yourself at home, I’ll get you something to eat.” She said cheerfully and walked out of the room. Was it just my imagination or did she put a little extra shake into her hips when she walked out of the room? Nah, had to just be imagining things. After a minute she came back in and once again grabbed me by the hand and lead me around. She brought me into a kitchen where a small table sat with only one chair. She had placed a plate on the table with what looked like a roast beef sandwich and a glass of some kind of fruit juice.

            As she led me into the room she sat me down at the table and insisted that I eat, even though I kept telling her that normal food wouldn’t stop me from being hungry. She wouldn’t listen until I had finished the sandwhich and the juice. After I was done she said, “Now, tell me about this succubus venom thing.” I paused for a moment considering if I should really tell her more, after all, the first person I told had called me a heathen and thrown me out of the building. In the end though it seemed like she wanted to hear it and when a pretty girl smiles and asks you sweetly for something, especially when she is wearing a mini skirt and crop top and is standing very close, you are usually going to end up doing what she wants. So too was the case this time.

            I told her about clicking a hyperlink that summoned a succubus and how the succubus had claimed to have injected me with her venom although I could not remember such a thing happening and then finally about how I had eaten everything in my house and not been able to stop being hungry until I had sex with the homeless woman. I was certain she thought I was crazy and so I focused on the table the entire time, just trying to get the story out. Then, as I finished my story, my stomach decided it was once again time to rumble quite loudly and announce that the sandwich had indeed been insufficient to sate my hunger. I looked back up at her where she was standing beside me and instead of seeing revulsion or shock or disbelief I saw something on her face that I never would have expected. Excitement.

            She was breathing just a bit heavily with her mouth open just a tad. Her cheeks had a flushed, pink look to them and one hand was idly twirling a lock of her blond hair around one finger while she looked at me. “Are you really the servant of a sex demon? Like really for real?” she asked me, forgetting to breathe while waiting for my answer. “Well yeah, at least I think I am.” I said slowly, unsure of what was going through her mind. “Well in that case I’ve got a proposition for you.” She said rather smugly, taking on a look a predator who had spotted her prey. Looking up at her and suddenly feeling quite nervous I replied, “Proposition?”

            She turned to face me, placing herself in between me and the table and placing her hands on my shoulders. As she looked down at me, taking on a serious look for once I began to worry about what kind of deal this girl who dressed all in black would make with a demon’s servant. “I want you to eat me.” She said with the look of one who had just decided to sacrifice themselves for the cause. I looked at her confused “I don’t eat people, I just need to have sex with them to eat.” I said, thinking that she had misunderstood the nature of my curse in favor of some morbid fantasy she was having. “No.” she said coyly before pushing herself back onto the table and spreading her legs open to give me a clear view of her black lace panties, which were barely covering her quivering pink mound. “I want you to eat me,” she said again, no longer being coy but making it clear that she was asking me to perform fellatio.

            “I’ll make you a deal, you eat me out and if you can manage to make me orgasm then I’ll let you fuck me. It’s the only way for you to stop being hungry right?” Her eyes narrowed a bit as she waited to see if I would do as she wanted. I began to feel all too much like a fly that had fallen into a spider’s web and yet, try as I might, I could not seem to find the downside to such an appealing offer. I looked into her eyes and said “I’ll be digging in then,” before wasting no more time and grabbing hold of her, one arm grabbing a thigh to wrench her legs open further with the other pulling her panties aside to give me access to her pussy. I noticed briefly as I pulled aside her panties that they were already damp but before I had time to process that thought further I had more important things to focus on.

            I began by slowly parting the lips of her womanhood with the barest tip of my tongue, sliding it slowly from the bottom of her folds all the way to the top where I circled it a moment around her clit, taking my time and savoring the sweet scent and taste of her in my mouth as she reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair, gripping tightly as if to stop me from backing away. As if I would be backing away, for a young man like me to be face down in some quality pussy is a dream come true and so I reached back and gave her ass a squeeze while sucking on her clit gently for a moment and then beginning to eat her out in earnest. My tongue moved quickly in rapid light flicks over her clit while I slid two fingers in and out of her. She was so tight it would have been difficult to get them in except for the copious amounts of fluid lubricating her from the inside while my tongue moistened her folds from the outside. She began to buck and moan, gripping my head tighter and forcing my face deeper into her snatch until I can feel my teeth scraping the back of my tongue from trying to force it up inside her deeper. It feels like my chin is starting to get dragged into her pussy from all the force she is using while she now rides my face like a sex doll until finally with a cry she tenses up and locks her legs around my head. I was beginning to worry that she wasn’t going to let me breath again before I passed out when she finally went limp and let go of me.

            As I fell back to the chair I had been sitting in and gasped for breath I was rewarded by a wonderful image of her laying back, her breasts exposed from her shirt having ridden up and her sopping pussy leaving a puddle of her lust on the table. Her eyes looked glassy and she was wearing a contented smile on her face while staring off into space listlessly. “God that was amazing!” she said weakly.

 

Author’s Note: Read this story and others on my personal website where you can find all of my original works. After several free chapters, when I feel the time is right, I will transition to a subscription only format for the remaining portions of this light novel. Find my website at https://penswordstories.wordpress.com/

 

5