Becoming an Incubus Ch 08
746 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 08

 

“God that was amazing!” she said weakly. The busty blonde wearing a miniskirt that was pulled high away from her sopping pussy and a cut off t-shirt that had been pushed back exposing her voluptuous breasts lay back on the table. She was breathing hard from the orgasm that she had just experienced with my face clutched in a death-grip between her thighs. As she lay there giving me a wonderful view of her body following my ministrations, I couldn’t help but to reach down and stroke myself gently through the fabric of my jeans. God she’s stunning.

            I paused for a moment in the middle of that thought. I had become the servant of a succubus and a Catholic priest had thrown me out of his church and called me a heathen. Should I still be invoking the name of that god for such things? Oh well, I wasn’t going to think about it too hard right now. More importantly the sexy goth chick laying on the table was starting to come back to her senses and when she saw me lightly stroking myself to the sight of her she started smiling a radiant smile and said “I guess a deal is a deal, that was one Hell of an orgasm!”

            I scrambled to my feet and began fiddling with my belt, trying to get my pants off, she giggled a moment and then slid off the table towards me, placing her hand over mine and saying, “wait a moment.” Before grabbing my hand in hers and turning away. I started to ask her what we were waiting for but as I felt a tug on my hand as she pulled me along behind her I decided it didn’t matter. Her skirt was still riding high and so I was enthralled by her swaying ass as she walked ahead of me. She glanced back over her shoulder several times to look at me, but I was oblivious, that ass really is hypnotic.

            She led me back through the living room and into a bedroom that was on the other side of it. The walls were decked out with band posters and in the corner was a wooden table decked out with candles and crystals, but I didn’t see any of that because I was too busy staring at her ass. As soon as we got in the room, she started pulling off her clothes and dropping them on the floor before laying on her bed, face up with her legs spread open, bent at the knees. “Well,” she said looking at me pointedly, “are you going to keep a girl waiting?”

            I had never stripped so fast in my life. It almost seemed as if I fell out of them like a snake slithering through the laundry basket. As soon as I was free of the prison of cloth that contained my body my erect cock sprang out proudly and I pounced on top of her laying there on the bed like a snack. At this point I should point out that my hunger had already stopped so I can no longer claim that I was acting crazy due to starvation but after having eaten her out I was so horny I felt like I could drill a hole through steel with my cock so there was no way I was going to back down now just because I didn’t absolutely have to have sex with her. I mean Hell, what kind of guy needs an ulterior motive to have sex with a gorgeous babe like this?

            As I fell forward onto the bed my face landed in between her breasts and I immediately began kissing and licking the skin of the valley between them while moving my hands to cup her breasts, her hard nipples protruding from between my fingers. I backed up a little to get another look at her beautiful breasts and then gently took her left nipple into my mouth sucking it lightly while twirling my tongue around the bud. I was tempted to bite it but decided to be kind for our first-time having sex, even if I never saw her again, I wanted her to remember me fondly. After a few more moments of indulging my desire to have my face enveloped in her tits I once again turned my attention to her thighs and the dripping lips that lay in hiding there.

            Her soft moans had been driving me wild since I had begun playing with her tits and now, I grabbed hold of my cock and lined it up with the entrance to her pink playground. She gasped a bit as the head rubbed back and forth, searching for the entrance and then with a sudden pop it went in and she gasped much louder. After the initial surge of pleasure, I became aware that I was only a third of the way into her vagina and so began working my hips back and forth, drawing it out slightly and then thrusting it back in slowly. The juices coming from inside her had made her entrance slick, but I was taking my time and entering her slowly. When I finally pushed the full length of my cock inside of her she arched her back and moaned out loud grabbing the hair at the back of my head and gripping it painfully before pulling my face down to hers for a hard-wet kiss.

            It was exhilarating, plundering the depths of her sweet nether region while she hungrily plundered my mouth with her tongue. We both began picking up the pace, our bodies moving in unison and the sounds of our lust filling the air. It began seeming like a battle where we were both trying to conquer the other, her with her tongue in my mouth and me with my cock buried deep inside her, each thrusting and bucking with intensity.

            No matter how great the thing, it must eventually end and so too was true of our lovemaking. I began to feel heat building in my loins as I thrust into her faster and faster with abandon. “I- I’m GONNA CUUUUUM!” I gasped out trying to give her some warning. Instead of pushing me away like I expected she gripped her legs around me and bucked for all she was worth until my hot seed poured forth inside her. She gasped as she felt my cum filling her up and she began clenching up and having another orgasm of her own before we finally both fell limp onto the bed. Somehow, we both ended up falling asleep, holding each other and still covered in the mess of our lovemaking.

 

*****

 

            When I woke up in the morning, I smelled bacon cooking and was confused because I didn’t recognize my surroundings. I was in a room where the walls were covered in band posters for metal and screamo bands and there was some kind of altar set up in the corner. All of a sudden, the events of last night came back to me and I realized where I must be.

            Shortly after waking up and realizing where I was, I climbed out of bed and began looking around for my clothes. I couldn’t find them anywhere so grabbing the thin blanket off of the bed I wrapped it around myself and said a silent prayer to whoever was listening to my prayers now that the big titty goth chick lived alone before stepping out into the living room.

            When I got into the living room the smell of bacon cooking was much stronger and I could hear a sizzling sound coming from in the kitchen where some light was coming through the open doorway. Walking up I looked into the kitchen where I saw the beautiful blonde, I had met the previous night standing in the kitchen wearing nothing but panties and an apron. Today’s panties seemed to be a dark red that contrasted with her pale skin. When she heard me enter the room she turned around, still holding a pair of tongs in one hand that she had been using to turn the bacon.

            As soon as she turned around and saw me standing there with the blanket wrapped around me, she got a huge grin on her face. “Good morning sleepyhead,” she said to me, giving me a hug and a peck on the cheek. I could feel her breasts pressing against me as she did so, the apron failing to adequately contain their soft curves. “Good morning to you too, err, so funny thing, we never did learn each other’s names last night.” I had begun to grin when I saw her so happy to see me but then I got a bit sheepish when I realized that I didn’t know what to call her.

           “Oh! That’s right we never did introduce ourselves!” she exclaimed as if only realizing at that very moment that the man she had taken home and had sex with after he saved her from being raped was almost a complete stranger. “Well my name is Abbey, Abbey Adams. What is the name of my valiant savior?” That’s right, she couldn’t see what was going on last night, so she knows about the sucker punch but has no idea about the rest of the ‘fight’. Best to keep it that way then. “My name is Nelson, Nelson Dyer.” I said rather simply not sure what else to say.

            “Well Nelson,” she said as soon as she heard my name, “were you really telling the truth about being involved with demons last night?” Taken by surprise at her sudden change of topic I was struck dumb for a moment before I suddenly started laughing. She started to pout at this and then suddenly turned around “MY BACON!” she began frantically flipping the pieces and removing some of them to a waiting plate trying to keep it from burning.

 

Author’s Note: Read this story and others on my personal website where you can find all of my original works. After several free chapters, when I feel the time is right, I will transition to a subscription only format for the remaining portions of this light novel. Find my website at https://penswordstories.wordpress.com/

 

4