Becoming an Incubus Ch 09
653 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 09

 

Once Abbey had finished salvaging her bacon which she had accidentally left untended for a few moments too long while greeting me she put a couple of eggs into the pan and began frying them up in the bacon grease left over while beginning to speak in a chatty manner as if it was more important to be making noise than the content of what her words were.

            “Would you like some breakfast as well? Oh! Wait, you don’t need real food you said, would you like some juice at least?” without pausing to hear my response or even waiting for one she pulled out a glass and poured me some orange juice from a carton in the fridge. I decided to go ahead and drink it since I was feeling a little thirsty and the strong citrus taste was helping me wake up. As I was starting to sip my juice, she resumed her chatter boxing. “So anyways if you weren’t kidding about that demon stuff last night then maybe I can help you out you know? Because I’m sorta into the occult and have all these books on demons and while I’ve never gotten any of the spells in my books to work that great maybe some of the information can help?”

            There was finally a pause in the sound, and I turned to see if she had perhaps turned her attention back to her cooking but instead, I saw that her gaze was glued firmly to me as if awaiting some kind of response. Quickly rolling back the last couple minutes in my mind I thought about her words a moment and then realized that she had actually said something amazingly helpful. “Yes, that sounds great!” I responded enthusiastically. “I only just recently started being different and it would be great if we could find anything about what is happening to me. As a matter of fact, that reminds me! I was on my way to the library to look that up last night when I realized they were closed and ran into you!”

            The beautiful girl standing there in her kitchen wearing nothing but dark red panties and an apron that allowed the sides and tops of her breasts to peak out from behind it began to smile even bigger. “I was wondering what you were doing out there!” she exclaimed, before suddenly crying out again and turning back to her skillet of eggs and bacon grease which was starting to smoke heavily as her food burned. I really was starting to hope that she was just overexcited and that this wasn’t an indicator of how well she normally stayed focused. Once she had finished getting her eggs out of the pan, now fried over hard, she popped a couple pieces of bread in the toaster and set her plate on the table with its burnt eggs and slightly charred bacon. Sitting down she looked up as if she had another question for me and then suddenly looked down and turned a bit red around the face.

            “As cute as it is to see a girl start blushing, I can’t help but wonder what could embarrass you after seeing you walk around so proudly in almost nothing?” I stated teasingly. “Well, it is just that...” she trailed off and started pushing her food around on her plate with her fork and then jumped in her seat when the toaster popped up. “Well?” I pressed a little. I was a stranger standing in her kitchen after having an amazing one-night stand and I was teasing her. Maybe I was pushing it a little too far and maybe it would have been more polite to quietly disappear in the morning and this girl is just too polite to ask me to leave. That couldn’t be right, as soon as she saw me, she smiled and then she even went as far as to offer me help with figuring out this succubus’s servant thing. I waited a few more moments and she finally began to speak again.

            “Well, you see, its just that I didn’t remember you being quite so hot last night. I mean you were decent looking, about average and I got all hot and bothered by hearing about demons but today you look like you are in better shape and more handsome, but I am sure I am just delusional. Maybe I fell victim to catching feelings after really good sex or something…” Towards the end she mumbled out the words, I had to strain and watch her lips carefully lest I miss what she was saying. The words she said surprised me as I had never been considered good looking, average at best. I looked down at my body once more, taking a closer look at the structure. Sure enough, as soon as I started looking closely at myself, I noticed that all of my muscles had become just a little more defined. I was not suddenly an athlete or a body builder overnight but there was a slightly noticeable improvement.

            Suddenly feeling a bit overwhelmed that my body was changing and not the same one that I had always had I rushed towards her bathroom, desperate to look into the mirror and see what other changes had taken place. I flipped on the light and gazed hard at the face that looked back at me. After a moment I breathed out a sigh of relief. My skin was clearer, my eyes more vivid and my looks slightly better in an all-around sort of way that is hard to put to words. Despite all that thought, I was still myself, I was still unmistakably and recognizably myself. There was no monster or stranger staring back at me.

            I saw Abbey coming from behind me as I gazed into the mirror. She had a concerned look on her face. “Are you ok sweetie?” No, I am certainly not ok, I am confused, and you are interested in me and should not be and on top of that I am becoming attractive and only seem to need sex, sleep, and water to survive. Instead of dumping all of that on the poor girl who for some reason seemed to be attaching herself to me I simply said “Yeah, I’m ok. Just getting used to all of these changes. Ever since the day I had sex with that succubus, and she injected me with her venom or whatever I keep having different things happen to me. Suddenly a thought struck me, and I dropped the blanket I had been holding and looked down. My average little guy seemed to not have undergone any major changes either except that the hair seemed to be keeping itself groomed. Well, I don’t know what I expected but I am certainly happy not to have anymore changes until I know more about what the Hell is going on.

            Abbey, seeing me drop the blanket in front of her and look down at my cock seemed to misinterpret my intentions because she quickly dropped down to her knees with a smile and said “Well you certainly switch modes quickly, before reaching forward with her hand and lifting my flaccid penis towards her smiling mouth. She had almost gotten the tip in before I stopped her, “Hey, wait! I was just checking for any other changes.” I said to her when her lips were hovering just above the tip. “Aww, no fair, after all the fun you gave me with your mouth last night, I thought it was my turn to return the favor.” She said with a pouty expression on her face. Shooting me a dirty but playful look she licked the underside of my cock before standing up, making it instantly begin to swell which she then pretended not to notice.

            “Anyways Abbey, I wanted to see if you could find out anything about succubusses for me, after all if I am going to be serving one forever then I really should learn more about them. “OK! Abbey exclaimed cheerfully and ran off into her bedroom and started rifling through her occult books. I had really not paid attention, but she has quite a lot of them, an entire bookshelf from floor to ceiling seems to be dedicated to nothing else. Take that with her dark clothing choices of the previous night and the table with crystals and candles in the corner and I was starting to realize what kind of girl I had gotten shacked up with. On the other hand, nobody else had ever offered to help me and I was a servant to a demon, so I really had no room to talk. Also, she was really hot. Like seriously, smoking hot. Wait speaking of her dark clothing from yesterday and my clothing from yesterday I never asked her where they went. “Hey, Abbey…”

 

*****

 

            After Abbey revealed that she had gotten up early and washed both of our clothes and gotten them into the dryer I mentioned that it was rather distracting for her to wander around wearing nothing but panties and an apron and it was hard on my friend downstairs to be constantly getting struck against tables and door frames because every time I tried to enter or exit a room I had a hard on from watching her. She gave me another playful pout and then put on some clothes, this time a black tank-top and a green and black plaid miniskirt. She was still not wearing a bra so it was still distracting but since she put some clothes on and even found a robe for me to wear I decided to be happy with the way things were. After all, what red blooded man is going to complain about seeing a woman’s nipples through a thin shirt? Hell, it’s a treat for us most of the time.

            Once she had delved into her books it had been a while before she had said anything again and I had time to think over my situation. Today was my first day off and so I still had tomorrow before needing to return to work by the afternoon of the day following that. I had been somehow changed by a succubus who had said she had injected me with her venom. Furthermore, since that had happened, not only did I seem to need to have sex with women to feed but I also seemed to be becoming more attractive. Also, I noticed last night, and I can’t be a hundred percent certain but I felt like my hunger had been sated after eating her out last night so it was possible that what was important for feeding was less the act of sex and more the act of bringing the other person to orgasm, but that was all just conjecture. Did it count because oral sex can be considered a type of sex? More experimentation might be needed to understand this further. Hopefully Abbey can find some good information in those books of hers.

 

Author’s Note: Read this story and others on my personal website where you can find all of my original works. After several free chapters, when I feel the time is right, I will transition to a subscription only format for the remaining portions of this light novel. Find my website at https://penswordstories.wordpress.com/

 

Also, I will be reducing the frequency of releases soon. I did a chapter a day of my first OELN for a month and this one for the last several days but soon I will be adjusting this so that I only need to write one chapter a day. I'm thinking of something like Mon, Wed, Fri release for RaaS and Tue, Thur, Sat release for BaI with Sunday releases for SIEuaEWiAW  but at this time nothing is set in stone.

 

What release schedule should I have for my current stories.
  • M,W,F RaaS; T,T,S BaI; Sun SIEuaEWiAW
  • M,T,W, RaaS; T,F,S BaI; Sun SIEuaEWiAW
  • M,W,F SIEuaEWiAW; T,T,S RaaS; Sun BaI
  • M,W,F BaI; T,T,S SIEuaEWiAW; Sun Raas
  • M,W,F BaI; T,T,S RaaS; Sun SIEuaEWiAW
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Aug 12, 2020 12:47 AM.
3